PDA

View Full Version : is it rhg rgh? lol

Sonoya
06-26-2009, 04:12 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/064445

well this is my thingy weapon bunny soulS
i got lazy most of the way because i just wanted to draw some thing not animate... so
the properties of my weapon is like

*never harm the user
*has ultimate control over if the souls collide with or not
*weightless but has a high amount of strength
*morphs into just about any thing but effects and properties never change
*imortal

*only a limit of 20 bunnys at a time
*its only a collision type of weapon... no burning no liquidation just objects that collide or not
*if user is hurt 25% of the number the bunnys disappear (but are recreateable)
*if bunnys morph in to a human shape fighting skills are always at a blue belt
*if electricity were to serge in to the user or the spirit 100% of bunnys disappear and harm the user greatly

lololololo making up this ...weapon? was pretty fun ^^
im sry if i sound stupid saying wat the bunny spirits do and stuff

undagada
06-26-2009, 06:35 PM
Not bad, pretty creative actually. When doing your RHG battles, don't focus on details like that. Sounds more like properties of a character in a video game than an animation.

The animation was alright, but as usual, I couldn't tell what was going on. Only suggestion I can make today is to keep practicing.

Sonoya
06-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Not bad, pretty creative actually. When doing your RHG battles, don't focus on details like that. Sounds more like properties of a character in a video game than an animation.

The animation was alright, but as usual, I couldn't tell what was going on. Only suggestion I can make today is to keep practicing.

lol thx.. yh i didnt really trying on the animation part.. i could have done better its just i got lazy through most the way