PDA

View Full Version : Wooow, Upps doin full body again.

Upps
06-28-2009, 01:10 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/295998
Oh, and no cc needed just enjoy.

N T
06-28-2009, 01:31 AM
I liked the particles. Why is it a big surprise you're doing fb?

Upps
06-28-2009, 01:34 AM
It's not, it's just....awesome from my prespective.

Tawnik
06-28-2009, 03:25 AM
I recon you to use just one line for leg, just one, clear line for arm, etc, dont do this "scrabble/sketchy" drawings, for me its not working, it keeps resizing and its hard to redraw =)
But its pretty good, I actually like that =D but think of easing :O you have to ease every movement, you didnt do that =)
+ theres a lil bit of resizing, but its still pretty decent :)

BluGil
06-28-2009, 11:04 AM
The beam/particles are pretty cool, i gotta say. Should try a full-full body, not just framework. Itll be tedious but if your carefull with it itll look really cool

Upps
06-28-2009, 12:04 PM
I recon you to use just one line for leg, just one, clear line for arm, etc, dont do this "scrabble/sketchy" drawings, for me its not working, it keeps resizing and its hard to redraw =)
But its pretty good, I actually like that =D but think of easing :O you have to ease every movement, you didnt do that =)
+ theres a lil bit of resizing, but its still pretty decent :)

Yeah, I did ease it's just no noticable because the line are pretty sketchey. I'm using my tablet, and I 'm starting to like the idea of full body. Thanks for the advice.

The beam/particles are pretty cool, i gotta say. Should try a full-full body, not just framework. Itll be tedious but if your carefull with it itll look really cool
Cool, yeah, I'm gonna be a bit serious with fullbody.

ace.
06-28-2009, 07:45 PM
i dont reallly consider that fullbody, and it was ok, just kinda pointless