PDA

View Full Version : new animation

ace.
06-28-2009, 07:50 PM
im new here, and well here is an amiation. c&c
and yeh, it doesnt really have too much of a story line

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3353/forsp.gif (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/forsp.gif/)

the darkest white
06-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Kinda needs more frames and the punches need some anticipation.
But your FBs not that bad. Their bodies are a little wonky and the running part was terrible but the animation has potential. ending particles were nice too. (but not the explosion ones)

towneshasnolife
06-28-2009, 09:10 PM
running looked super odd

puinkey
06-29-2009, 10:14 AM
draw more frames individually ! :O
they'll look more ... human .
its hard work .. yes , but its better than a static human .
add more details for the eye . there's too much blank space .
try to " decorate " the blank space with something .
a black frame?
other parts of the face ?
tones ?

Practice and have fun

honk
06-30-2009, 01:11 AM
for me the animation is fine. the only problem is that i dont understand whats going on :(
you should try to make the story more claer to understand before you start to draw more frames inbetween.

Avian
06-30-2009, 08:32 AM
I didn't get the point. Don't do fullbody animations unless you're really good at EzToon.

honk
06-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I didn't get the point. Don't do fullbody animations unless you're really good at EzToon.

what else he should do? hahaha
me, for example... i can not make good stick figure but good fullbodies, or lets say it in this way: my fullbodies looks better as my sticks. and imo this is good enough to go one with this.

ob1
06-30-2009, 02:05 PM
not that good bro, dont draw directly, use anatomy structures then after finishing the animation, add the details.

ace.
07-01-2009, 08:43 AM
ok, thanks everyone.
it looked better to me before, now it looks......ok i guess.
obi 1 i realized i should have done that now, and i i will for the future, so thanks

helicopter32
07-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Its a human animation. make a stick figure version and also, i dint acctually get whats going on your animation.

the darkest white
07-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Alright, who let the narutard in here?

Its called Fullbody, FB for short. Just because this is stickpage doesn't mean every single little animation has to be sticks duking it out. Drawing FB shows skill, something you don't have. Admitedly, Ace's anim isn't that great but at least he can actually animate.
And so, Mister Narutard, How about you stop telling people what to do and go fap over some NarutoxSasuke fanfics or make a another Naruto AMV to linkin park.

explosivecontent
07-14-2009, 07:38 PM
atleast ace knows how to draw good eyes :P