PDA

View Full Version : Cod-Cod Introduction

stone
06-29-2009, 05:04 PM
I created this animation for a client who is created a program called Cod-Cod for kids dealing with divorce between the ages of 11-15. He came in request of a creative yet intriguing approach for an introduction to the program to lure kids interests.

I completed this project in about 3 weeks time, breaks in between and coloration of ideas between I and the client.

The dark stick figures, represent the hard times, issues and problems that kids face from the divorce. Watch as the logo of Cod-Cod comes to save the day. At first the kid is scared and tries to run, then he gets help from Cod-Cod and becomes more confident. Finally he heads straight on at the problem and Cod-Cod is right there with him to save the day.

Thanks for all your support, FA, and NG!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/501535

Pepsi.
06-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Love the symbolism, great animation.

alcaknight
06-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Awesome job. Simplicity was nice.

Upps
06-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Yeah I remember that guy, me and someone else told him to go to FA.
Your definatly one of the best stick animators I know of. I think it need more scenes to explain it. I also think that you should pair up with someone else to do more in less time.

Sunder Forge
06-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Anyone remember that game castle crashers? With the brown guys as enemies? and that fat black lady that complained how it was racist?
Well, I bring it up because it could come up, and if it does you're ****ed.
Cool anim bro

Clips
06-30-2009, 01:41 AM
It's great
I just didn't know that the black stickmen represented hard times before i read the description
I thought they were like bullies? or somethin

I dunno if the blue stickman should be attacking them, maybe the blue sign thing should just defend him
idk
It is great none the less

Scarecrow
06-30-2009, 02:10 AM
so... many... distractions...

...must...

....complete....

...at least....

...one...

...animation...!

Lixu
06-30-2009, 07:39 AM
I'll take your job over, Scarecrow.

Tidus
07-01-2009, 07:54 AM
It's for divorced kids, why does it include violence? Otherwise it's great.
You could do it somewhat else, though. Rather than fighting the hard times, you could make them vanish by their parents, you know what I'm saying?

tomocles
07-01-2009, 05:54 PM
I think that the link between COD-COD and this animation is very superficial. This introduction doesnt address the subject matter, which I think will make it more difficult to interest the target audience past the first animation. The animation is great, though, and very professional.

Flood
07-01-2009, 08:39 PM
I like it and stuff as an animation but as something to help kids dealing with there divorce, no. The message in this animation, is seeming like it is, "If you have a problem, kick its ass." But it was a great overall animation.

fire wolf957
07-01-2009, 09:59 PM
who is terkoiz do you know

Flood
07-01-2009, 10:08 PM
its a colr duh

BluGil
07-02-2009, 02:01 PM
haha. um. The animation was great yes. but it literally has nothing to do with divorce. Its like you took some random animation and were like, "See, um, that guy over there stands for love. see how he beats down Hatred? yeah thats our motto, love beats hatred, thats how this animation works." You need to make the animation fit the message, not the other way around.

anyways, nicely done

Tidus
07-02-2009, 04:09 PM
haha. um. The animation was great yes. but it literally has nothing to do with divorce. Its like you took some random animation and were like, "See, um, that guy over there stands for love. see how he beats down Hatred? yeah thats our motto, love beats hatred, thats how this animation works." You need to make the animation fit the message, not the other way around.

anyways, nicely done
****? No. It shows how Cod-Cod gives you the power to beat it, jeez.