PDA

View Full Version : A quick something

LakE
07-02-2009, 03:46 PM
I got really, really bored and decided to write something. It's nothing special, just a few simple thoughts.
Also, I'm contemplating re-writing the few chapters of "A heartfelt process" I posted here some time ago. Then hopefully finishing it.

There is no god. No Devil.
There is no such thing as good Karma, or bad Karma.
There is no luck, or lack of.
No such thing as right or wrong.
There is no guideline to life, there are no margins to keep us in.
We create all of this with our head, we break through the barriers set by nothing but ourself,
and conjur up these alien thoughts which later become a way of life.
We jump over, dig under, force ourself through that which is the wall to free-thinking.
Yet now we feel we haven't gone far enough, while at the same time thinking we have gone too far.
Our thoughts become actions and we create, we develop.
Somebody wishes to have a form of transport other than walking; So they make exactly that.
Later this isn't enough, we need more to this because our current design involves too much work.
So we upgrade it, become more advanced on the original, of which now looks silly.
But, our current creation is destroying our home.
"For every action force there is an equal, but opposite, reaction"
What started as a dream has crumbled into a nightmare of which it is too late to escape from.
We have chained ourself down to surely die with our victim.
Understanding this perfectly as we observe on the box infront of us feeding from the earth and
acting disgusted with everybody. Not blaming ourselves, blaming one another. Completely oblivious
to our hypocritical actions taking place.
Yet, although we have grasped this information we still advance. Technology gets greater,
we fear it in a way as we known someday our creations will "bite the hand that feeds them".
After all, we did the same. The world feeds us, the earth gave us life. We thanked it by watching it break
apart beneath us, slowly turning to dust. We didn't help, we just proceed on with our life,
forming our wants into needs.
We have what we want, we need no more. So why do more and more contraptions get thrown at us
like its begged for?
We haven't even tapped into half of our brains capabilities, yet we're already in such a bad state.
Maybe if we dive deeper into our own mind the ignorant eyes will open to see the world and,
acknowledge the state of the earth and accept that they can't fix the problem by bleeding it dry.
So we live in a dystopia as of now, as juggernauts.

Mantiscore
07-02-2009, 03:59 PM
I liked it, good job, not in the mood to give C+C but a nice little passage.

LakE
07-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Thank you very much, my good man.

Liquid
07-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Cool thoughts, bro.

Dudeman
07-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Didn't really like it in my opinion. It felt like an incoherent, abstract rant injected with existentialism.

I don't know, maybe that's what you were going for. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

LakE
07-02-2009, 05:04 PM
I won't say "That's exactly what I was going for", because I wasn't. I was reaching for the incoherence a little, though.
Thanks for the comment, Dudeman.

Myself
07-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I'M A JUGGERNAUT BITCH

Liquid
07-02-2009, 05:47 PM
I'M A JUGGERNAUT BITCH

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!