PDA

View Full Version : simply walking

AsSeenOnTV
07-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Does it get any better than this?
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p377/AsSeenOnTV6/walkingb.gif

Rival
07-02-2009, 04:00 PM
this: http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1555923#post1555923

I've seen better things of you.
it seemed to over-forced. Not exactly the word for it but still.. You don't stop and go after every step.

tehpwner221
07-10-2009, 12:39 PM
nice video sike it sucks dick =)

Vorpal
07-10-2009, 12:45 PM
this: http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1555923#post1555923

I've seen better things of you.
it seemed to over-forced. Not exactly the word for it but still.. You don't stop and go after every step.

I disagree, in my opinion it looks like he was walking effortlessly. Nearly no force involved and it was very smooth. If you could animate some nice fighting or free running then that could be intermediate. It would also help if you used a stick that was easier to walk and do that shit with.

Avian
07-11-2009, 09:57 AM
nice video sike it sucks dick =)
A noob has been found.

Stormwalker
07-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I find this good comparing to you other work actually , you've found a better way to ease , I like it. Its good , screw the force - its not really fighting or lifting heavy objects its just a walk ffs.

Rival
07-12-2009, 04:35 AM
I disagree, in my opinion it looks like he was walking effortlessly. Nearly no force involved and it was very smooth. If you could animate some nice fighting or free running then that could be intermediate. It would also help if you used a stick that was easier to walk and do that shit with.

Force isn't really the word I was looking for, but I see what you mean.

kingsmash
08-14-2009, 03:44 PM
his kness are kinda stiff and they barely bend in my opinion

undagada
08-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah, his legs are pretty stiff, looks like a senior walking. Although it's very smooth, there's just a lack of balance in the easing. You might want to bend his back a little bit too.

AsSeenOnTV
08-14-2009, 04:42 PM
All of you, walk around your room. How much did you bend your knees?

Cronos
08-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Its a great walk, the arms are wonderfully smooth, can his legs are eased just right, so we can see him propel forward. Only thing I could see wrong, was that on the firt step, when his foot touches the ground, it jitters abit, I cant find the right word. But try and close the gap on those frames to get rid of that. Make a walk cycle out of it. Also, try add some head bob and a slight back movement to it.

Rival: I just noticed your signiture, it is perfectly eased, great landing, great anticipation and follow through.

Rival
08-15-2009, 05:45 AM
Lol thanks cronos.

on-topic: You don't bend your knees alot, but still, this was a bit too few.
And I just noticed the feet: I don't know, but something doesn't feel right about it.

EDIT: What cronos said.

Zed
08-15-2009, 10:13 AM
It's not that you don't bend enough - it's that you straigten out to early. The knee shouldn't extend at all until the leg is in front of the body, otherwise it seems to drag along the floor.

Also, I would start to bring the upper leg down while you're still straightening to so that you can still ease every part of the leg but you don't need to ease the leg as a whole at the same time. If you ease all the leg at once then it is stationary for a moment and that leads to the body of the stick moving forward eratically instead of at a constant speed. If you cover up all of the animation apart from the head you'll see what I mean - does your head move like that when you walk?

german321
08-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Whay You Dont Move This Place Of Legs
|
|
-<this Whay You Don Move Him?.