PDA

View Full Version : tus meh fers pivt :D:D:D;d;ddD:;D

Vincent
07-03-2009, 09:24 AM
llulololulouloulololol et gud rigt?
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii262/xekia/supabadassanimshun.gif

loerlolerlerlolol et meh firss uno :Smile: :Happy: :Happy: :Smile: :Smile: :Happy: :heh: :Phew:

(I used to do flash, I made this out of complete boredom. No I put 0 effort into this.)

Rival
07-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Man, those guys in main weren't kidding.

There are so many jack offs in the pivot section it hurts to read now.

You're the one to talk.... I take you did this on purpose?

Vincent
07-03-2009, 10:25 AM
This was a joke animation.
I hate pivot.

I did this in like, 2 minutes flat. Honestly I'm just making fun of all the morons that post in this section (No offence Rival, Chronos, Zed, and anyone else I may have forgotten that I don't really respect but think is alright).

chaos warrior
07-03-2009, 11:40 AM
And of course I assume you're posting this in an attempt to be hilarious? Because I've come to the conclusion you certainly aren't posting this to get constructive criticism.

Vacuum
07-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Lol nice .

Vincent
07-03-2009, 01:18 PM
I've come to the conclusion.

No shit Sherlock?
It was just a stab at the pivot section.
A weak one I'll admit.
But I just hate this section.

That's about it.

chaos warrior
07-03-2009, 01:20 PM
So what do you get out of it? What do you get out of attempting to insult a program and people that use it just because it's not in your interest?

Flood
07-03-2009, 04:13 PM
He got the enjoyment of you posting trying to defend your bad program that does everything for you in horrible quality.
/thread

chaos warrior
07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
In what way am I defending this program? I haven't posted anything as such, and that's your opinion on this program. I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of other peoples opinion differs to yours, and that yours doesn't dominate the minds of everybody that uses the internet.

Rival
07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
I feel offended. (not really)
some say pivot is harder then flash, because it doesn't get updated and has alot more work for effects. It's not a bad program, it's just less loved, especially by guys who use flash. :|

edit: ninja's should be banned.

Liquid
07-03-2009, 06:37 PM
It's not a bad program, it's just less loved, especially by guys who use flash. :|

edit: ninja's should be banned.
Pivot is pretty much a gateway program.
It leads to other possibilities with flash, easytoon, whatever.

Upps
07-03-2009, 07:54 PM
I used to do pivot too.
I just don't like it because you can't draw freely, you can't do 3D [you can but it's a ****ing pain in the ass.] pluse it's easy because you can't really get your stick resized with out doing it on purpose or accidentally resizing 1 unit less. It's better for beginners to use it as training wheels, so they don't have to worry about good drawing skills and stuff, just understand Easing, Movement, Physics, etc..

Vincent
07-04-2009, 02:27 AM
some say pivot is harder then flash, because it doesn't get updated and has alot more work for effects. It's not a bad program, it's just less loved, especially by guys who use flash. :|

So a program that does half the work for you, exports in shitty .gif quality, and pales in comparison to basically every other animation program, is harder to use then flash. Keep telling yourself that.

Also, the big thing that's hated about the program isn't necessarily the program itself(even though it is shit). It's the people it attracts that's one of the big things. I'm not saying everyone that uses pivot is a horrible animator with a shitty personality, I'm saying most of the people that use pivot are horrible animators with a shitty personality.

In what way am I defending this program?

That's your opinion on this program. I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of other peoples opinion differs to yours, and that yours doesn't dominate the minds of everybody that uses the internet.

He got the enjoyment of you posting trying to defend your bad program that does everything for you in horrible quality.
/thread
. .

Rival
07-04-2009, 02:52 AM
So a program that does half the work for you, exports in shitty .gif quality, and pales in comparison to basically every other animation program, is harder to use then flash. Keep telling yourself that.

How come it does half the work for you?

Vincent
07-04-2009, 03:05 AM
You don't have to worry about resizing, all you do is drag and position joints over each other, and then just add sprites that you downloaded off some site.

Sure, you can make your own. But oh god that's soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard huh?

Rival
07-04-2009, 03:08 AM
True, but that just goes with the program, that is why I chose it.
If you want to make effects, I think drawing is much more easy then drag the line in position.

Vincent
07-04-2009, 03:21 AM
That or you're just to broke to get Flash.
You can't argue that it's superior.

Sure, it takes more skill to use but the end result is always better.

chaos warrior
07-04-2009, 04:16 AM
Vincent you're being a naive little prick now and it's beginning to wind me up.
All I did was ask you what enjoyment you get out of making an animation in what, in your opinion is a shitty program. It is to no benefit to yourself, or the community, the animation is awful and doesn't actually insult anyone other than yourself. The way you wrote, and the animation itself is actually both very deeply stereotypical, and so are the comments you're making. You're saying that all pivot animators are actually newbies to the animation world and the program, and therefore they have to build their knowledge. But they also speak with poor grammar according to you.

Not all people can afford flash, or don't have the tools required to pirate it, so Pivot is a Free alternative. Sure it doesn't produce graphically outstanding animations, and the export isn't great. But it's fun and with a lot of time and effort you can produce some ****ing amazing work, which would probably blow your Flash work out of the water.

If the Pivot section, the people who animate with Pivot and the program itself somehow harms you in any way. Why don't you just get the **** out of this section and delete the program off of your computer?

Vincent
07-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Vincent you're being a naive little prick now and it's beginning to wind me up.

/thread

All I did was ask you what enjoyment you get out of making an animation in what, in your opinion is a shitty program. It is to no benefit to yourself, or the community,
/thread

the animation is awful and doesn't actually insult anyone other than yourself.

Yeah because I tried so hard to make it, why you gotta be such a dick about it? Your words are like bullets.

The way you wrote, and the animation itself is actually both very deeply stereotypical, and so are the comments you're making.
lolwurd

You're saying that all pivot animators are actually newbies to the animation world and the program, and therefore they have to build their knowledge. But they also speak with poor grammar according to you.
Uhh. No I didn't.

I'm not saying everyone that uses pivot is a horrible animator with a shitty personality, I'm saying most of the people that use pivot are horrible animators with a shitty personality.

Not all people can afford flash, or don't have the tools required to pirate it, so Pivot is a Free alternative.

That or you're just to broke to get Flash.
You can't argue that it's superior.

I like having to repeat myself. It's so fun.

Sure it doesn't produce graphically outstanding animations, and the export isn't great

You can't argue that Flash is superior.
I'm starting to feel like a broken record.

But it's fun and with a lot of time and effort you can produce some ****ing amazing work, which would probably blow your Flash work out of the water.
What does this have to do about my ability to animate? I quit a long time ago because I don't have the patience to animate. I'm just an average animator that starts to animate but loses the want to continue.

Now I could go and say "No shit, I know people that are great with pivot. But those people are far and between."

Even though that's true, if you took the same person and let them learn flash for about a month, the chances of the animation being better then if created in Pivot are more likely. I'm not saying if you don't use Flash and prefer Pivot you're a ****ing noob shit nigger cunt, I'm saying Flash is better. I understand money can be an issue, but that doesn't stop you from using Easytoon, Tab, Tisfat, or any other program that's ten thousand times better then Pivot.

If the Pivot section, the people who animate with Pivot and the program itself somehow harms you in any way. Why don't you just get the **** out of this section and delete the program off of your computer?

Because you people are to fun. Defending such a shitty program, when knowing that just about any other program you use will be so much better. It's not really the program I'll admit, but the person creating the animation.

Like I said, if you take that same person and let them use something else. Eventually that animation will be better then whatever Pivot could even hope to make.

If you wish to keep responding, go for it. I'm standing where I am on this subject.

FoShizzle
07-04-2009, 06:18 AM
lol u sux at pviot lolollol

Liquid
07-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Vincent loves pivot.

Vincent
07-04-2009, 08:02 AM
Vincent loves pivot.

Ever so hard.

chaos warrior
07-04-2009, 10:33 AM
If you didn't try hard to make it, my original question still stands. Why the **** did you post it in the first place you arrogant little cunt?

Vincent
07-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Can you not ****ing read?
I did this to get a rise out of you.
And it seems to be working because you're the arrogant one.

I'm trolling I suppose, but I'm also trying to make valid points.
A mod could can this if they wanted, but I have not done anything wrong. I'm just trying to make a point, that you're slowly starting to prove.

chaos warrior
07-04-2009, 10:41 AM
You've done nothing wrong? Want me start quoting the fact you did this purely to get a rise out of the pivot section of this website?

Actually yes, you have done something wrong. And no I'm not arrogant. In what way am I being arrogant? All I'm doing is reserving the right to my own opinion, and I'm not running around telling other people what theirs should be, which is what you're doing. The pivot section can like pivot, and you can like whatever the **** you want to like. But don't go on about how shit a program pivot is, when it's capable of what it was made to do.

Vincent
07-04-2009, 10:46 AM
You've done nothing wrong? Want me start quoting the fact you did this purely to get a rise out of the pivot section of this website?

Actually yes, you have done something wrong. And no I'm not arrogant. In what way am I being arrogant? All I'm doing is reserving the right to my own opinion, and I'm not running around telling other people what theirs should be, which is what you're doing. The pivot section can like pivot, and you can like whatever the **** you want to like. But don't go on about how shit a program pivot is, when it's capable of what it was made to do.

Did you even read my big ****ing post a page ****ing back you dumb ****.
Go and read a little bit before you make yourself look like more of an ass.

Everything you just said about me besides trying to get a small rising out of someone in the pivot section is not true.

Since you're to mental to find my long post, I'll link it for you.
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1557486&postcount=19

chaos warrior
07-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Your "Long Post" is mainly just quotes from myself, and a few from you. Which I'm having a huge problem actually trying to understand because it lacks any structure and not to mention some of what you said makes no sense; "You can't argue that Flash is superior." Sooo, you're trying to say that Flash isn't superior and I should not bother arguing with you about how good it is?

Due to you being an "Average Animator" why should you have the right to dictate to people that don't even use the same ****ing program as you what we should or shouldn't animate with?
I haven't made myself look like an arse in any way whatsoever, and I don't intend to. The only one that looks stupid in this situation is you for posting this thread with an animation that's trying to demean Pivot and the people who use it.

Vincent
07-04-2009, 11:04 AM
You're missing my point completely.
I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone, and never have I tried.
I'm saying that there are better programs out there, much better. It's a matter of opinion, not stated fact and never did I say it was.
Sure, I said you can't argue that Flash is superior. But it wouldn't be 800-900$'s if it wasn't. You're saying I'm forcing out my opinion, when never once did I say

"YOU BETTER ****ING USE THIS ****ING PROGRAM OR YOU'RE A PATHETIC ****ING NIGGER CUNT. SO ****ING USE IT"

I'm baffled that people use this god forsaken program, sure, it's there choice. But now I have a question, why?

Is it because you're a lazy person that likes half the work done for them? Or someone that doesn't care if the quality of there animation is cut in 2/3rds by bad exporting script.

Also, my main points were at the end of my post. My answers to what you had said were in bold.

What does this have to do about my ability to animate? I quit a long time ago because I don't have the patience to animate. I'm just an average animator that starts to animate but loses the want to continue.

Now I could go and say "No shit, I know people that are great with pivot. But those people are far and between."

Even though that's true, if you took the same person and let them learn flash for about a month, the chances of the animation being better then if created in Pivot are more likely. I'm not saying if you don't use Flash and prefer Pivot you're a ****ing noob shit nigger cunt, I'm saying Flash is better. I understand money can be an issue, but that doesn't stop you from using Easytoon, Tab, Tisfat, or any other program that's ten thousand times better then Pivot.

Why do I care about posting in the Pivot section?

Because you people are to fun. Defending such a shitty program, when knowing that just about any other program you use will be so much better. It's not really the program I'll admit, but the person creating the animation.

Like I said, if you take that same person and let them use something else. Eventually that animation will be better then whatever Pivot could even hope to make.

If you wish to keep responding, go for it. I'm standing where I am on this subject.

I rest my case for the last time.

chaos warrior
07-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Your case isn't "Rested" because you had no case to rest, you were in the wrong in posting this thread all together, because it was from your tiny little elitist brain that this idea of Pivot being a shitty program materialized and you thought you'd share it with people who use the program.

Why do I use Pivot? I use Pivot because it's fun and it also helps me progress with my Flash work. It allows me to get a better idea of consistency in the size of my stickfigures, and poses that look more natural with all limbs remaining the same size. And I'm sure that other people use pivot for their own reasons too. I also animate Flash, and I use them both equally. I don't value either higher or lower than the other because I use them for different things.

Just because you're not being abusive doesn't mean you're not forcing your opinion on other people. By posting here and attempting to demean the Pivot animators and the program it must mean that you don't want people to be doing animations in Pivot, and therefore they must abide by your opinion.

german321
07-04-2009, 11:38 AM
wtf he do?!!
the stick

Vincent
07-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Your case isn't "Rested" because you had no case to rest, you were in the wrong in posting this thread all together, because it was from your tiny little elitist brain that this idea of Pivot being a shitty program materialized and you thought you'd share it with people who use the program.

Why do I use Pivot? I use Pivot because it's fun and it also helps me progress with my Flash work. It allows me to get a better idea of consistency in the size of my stickfigures, and poses that look more natural with all limbs remaining the same size. And I'm sure that other people use pivot for their own reasons too. I also animate Flash, and I use them both equally. I don't value either higher or lower than the other because I use them for different things.

Just because you're not being abusive doesn't mean you're not forcing your opinion on other people. By posting here and attempting to demean the Pivot animators and the program it must mean that you don't want people to be doing animations in Pivot, and therefore they must abide by your opinion.

I posted this thread to simply be annoying and rip pivot a little.
I really don't know why you're taking it this far.

I'm sure it's fairly obvious I'm just trolling now and I don't see why you insist on continuing.

Sure, I'm stroking my e-penis a little with this thread. But tiny elitist mind? Hardly.

I've said multiple times that just about anything else you use will be better, that doesn't mean you have to. I shared this "randomly materialized thought of Pivot being shitty" (Oh like no one else hasn't though this?) because I can. It may not be a free country over where you live but where I'm sitting. It is.

I guess my case isn't closed, because you feel like persisting. Also, that's another thing. I didn't start cussing or using vulgar language untill you rolled into my thread, I suppose your logic can be applied to yourself as well. If it's that big of a ****ing deal why are you even here?

I'm here, doing what I'm doing, because I want to. Life has no meaning unless it is given one, and even though I'm probably just wasting my time, it's a funny thought that I'm taking someone with me.

german321
07-04-2009, 11:44 AM
try again its so roboti

2-D
07-04-2009, 02:21 PM
BEGIUNR SEKTIOUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111i!!!!!!!!

Automaton
07-04-2009, 03:11 PM
that was so cul. Can u mentor me pls?

Vorpal
07-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Hey I could mentor you vincent, looks like you could use some help with this"simplistic" program. lol
Oh by the way you're a ****ing douchebag.

Vincent
07-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey I could mentor you vincent, looks like you could use some help with this"simplistic" program. lol
Oh by the way you're a ****ing douchebag.

I'd take an axe to the nuts for you man.
I love you.
<3

Cronos
07-05-2009, 03:32 AM
I like pie. ..................

Sina
07-05-2009, 10:39 AM
I like pie. ..................
everyone like pie

poppetje3D
07-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Do you like , POOP PIE??! O_O

Sina
07-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Do you like , POOP PIE??! O_O
no o.o
u ate poop pie? o____O;

‹berschall
07-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Great job at being trollbait, chaos warrior.

But Jesus Christ, who is this poppetje shitclown? Over 1k posts of "lol poop" and I have never seen him before.

chaos warrior
07-05-2009, 11:10 AM
I couldn't give a toss if I was "Trollbait". He shouldn't of been ****in' trolling in the first place.

poppetje3D
07-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Lawl , You guys don't know I am on stickpage in a while now?

And I am not a shitclown , I am just a guy who has a hobby called ''animating''

‹berschall
07-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Having animating as a hobby doesn't force you to behave like an 8 year-old though.

pheonixslayer21
07-05-2009, 02:13 PM
this thread is getting more and more confusing as it goes...

chaos may be trollbait
poppet may be an 8 year old
vincent might be a dick

but what if they arnt?

...mkk that was a faggot statement, but still...

Rival
07-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Don't get involved...

poppetje3D
07-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Lol , but I am 15 :P

chaos warrior
07-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Doesn't mean you don't talk like an infant.

Liquid
07-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Doesn't mean you don't talk like an infant.
Welcome to the internet.

poppetje3D
07-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Sigh , Ill stfu.

Liquid
07-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Sigh , Ill stfu.
I would hope so.

toxiclemon43
07-05-2009, 03:16 PM
ok this has nothing to do with the thread lol but a good pivot for a first

toxiclemon43
07-05-2009, 03:16 PM
whoops i meant the conversation

‹berschall
07-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Don't double post. There's an "Edit" button.

Vincent
07-05-2009, 08:18 PM
I couldn't give a toss if I was "Trollbait". He shouldn't of been ****in' trolling in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3-MxMe2Q
Well, I think we're done.
You're a fun person to debate with. (Seriously)

I'll keep the thread open for the lulz anyway.

Flood
07-05-2009, 08:22 PM
tht wuz su kul way bttr den tos nubs movies

Tork
07-06-2009, 04:36 AM
lol vincent, you'r lame.

Vincent
07-06-2009, 05:44 AM
lol vincent, you'r lame.

lol tork, you'r cool.

Myself
07-06-2009, 08:04 AM
needs more easing an d mayb btr stkz?

Flood
07-06-2009, 11:18 PM
it also very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very kul :Cool: :Happy: :Smile: :heh: :Ohhhhh: :Embarrassed: :Bricked: :Dope: :Oh No!: