PDA

View Full Version : Stick War Game Released!

CRAZY JAY
07-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Ok Stick War is finally finished! Play it here (http://www.stickpage.com/stickwargameplay.shtml) - Brock and I have been working on Stick War for years (literally) and we are proud to finally bring it to the world. There are three modes of difficulty If you can finish the game on insane you are a master. We hope this game is a big hit and if you like it tell your friends about it. (http://www.stickpage.com/stickwargameplay.shtml)

We have set up strategy guides (http://www.stickpage.com/stickwarguide.shtml), developer interviews and more.

If you want to post a review or comment we would love to hear it.

badboy4k2
07-06-2009, 07:08 PM
thank you man best game of the year i've been playing with stick page since 2005 just was like 8 then didnt know how to register but this is for all the games your website has made :Cool: 8======>----------

Paperclip
07-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Congrats on the achievement, Jay.
I hope the game goes over well.

higeorgy
07-06-2009, 10:23 PM
This Is The Best Game I Have Ever Played In My Life!!!!!! I Mean The Graphics Are Awesome The Concept Is Awesome The Whole Game Is Awesome!!!!

dwhit13
07-07-2009, 02:33 AM
great game awesome job creating the characters and attacks and i liked that the enemy ai was difficult towards the end

poppetje3D
07-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Nice man.

But my pc is made of wood , so it goes a bit slow :P

doc
07-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Nice! I can tell you put a lot of work into this. There are a few little bugs, but nothing serious. Scenery is great, animations are good (not great, but definitely passable), and music is perfect. And the AI was surprisingly almost flawless. GOOD JOB!

Paperclip
07-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Nice! I can tell you put a lot of work into this. There are a few little bugs, but nothing serious. Scenery is great, animations are good (not great, but definitely passable), and music is perfect. And the AI was surprisingly almost flawless. GOOD JOB!
I think he would appreciate it if you told him what the bugs were so he could fix them or post them here.

slyer301
07-07-2009, 12:34 PM
YAYS!! I have been waiting for this game to come out. Its pretty awesome so far. Lovley game. Keep up the good work crazy jay!

mishulover69
07-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah, anyone else have a small problem here? BEcause it's bugged on Firefox so now I can't play it on that and I have to deal with shitty ass Safari! Please Fix this Jay!

Paperclip
07-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah, anyone else have a small problem here? BEcause it's bugged on Firefox so now I can't play it on that and I have to deal with shitty ass Safari! Please Fix this Jay!
You are the only one with that problem.. the game works fine with firefox.

helicopter32
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Its a great game though i never beat lvl 8 though...

noobofwonder
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Stickwars rocks out loud! :Happy: It's matches great graphics with a considerable amount of hardness. Go Crazy Jay!

jw91096
07-07-2009, 08:38 PM
:Sweating: wow this game is hard i got 2 magikillz but i was owned,u should make easy mode,its a very good game other wise its really addicting

Paperclip
07-07-2009, 09:31 PM
:Sweating: wow this game is hard i got 2 magikillz but i was owned,u should make easy mode,its a very good game other wise its really addicting
Try using a different strategy. I suggest you focus on the money upgrade..

deadlock235
07-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Cool game, I just beat it on normal thought it was kinda easy

berk01
07-08-2009, 02:32 AM
stick war 2?????

Flood
07-08-2009, 02:37 AM
stick war 2?????

Jesus Christ .

_*0Sole0*_
07-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Great Game!!!i Loved It!!!!

senera2000
07-08-2009, 11:41 AM
this game is fantastic i can't wait for a new game or a movie in stick page :Smile:

senera2000
07-08-2009, 11:58 AM
i agree with jw91096 i can't even beat 1 magekill

RandemxPyro
07-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Best game ever I'm on the second to last stage of insane mode and still trudging on! There's only one problem I noticed throughout the game and it's not even a problem just a mishap. On the upgrade screen for the spearton shield upgrade it says spartan instead of spearton. Otherwise best game ever, HUZZAH!

stiky101
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
...<3 You Crazy Jay and Brock XD
One of the smoothest and most well done game I've ever seen, It would be great if there was like, a custom battle mode, For fun. I also love how you can control your own units, which many games LACK. XD

ten668207
07-08-2009, 01:56 PM
this i liked because this game is so cool and im done with it but make more of this game like stick war 2

yopo143
07-08-2009, 04:03 PM
look there was this thing when this place was not upgraded yet and ahhhh there was an add there and its gone!:Nooooooo: it had my favrite movie i do not remember what it was called thats why iam posting this comment it had it was like this. one day god zilla was walking around like it was a big play ground and batman poped out. and thats all i can rember if you know where this is what it is called plz tell me i would really apreshite it:Smile:

sinnserle James, B Coleman

Masronoai
07-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Lol. I killed it! I beat the game on all modes. My best person to use though was the spear guys. You up them all the way and you can use them in a large group, you own ALL. And the final boss is pretty awesome. Nice work Crazy Jay and B-ROCK!

dwhit13
07-08-2009, 11:43 PM
look there was this thing when this place was not upgraded yet and ahhhh there was an add there and its gone!:Nooooooo: it had my favrite movie i do not remember what it was called thats why iam posting this comment it had it was like this. one day god zilla was walking around like it was a big play ground and batman poped out. and thats all i can rember if you know where this is what it is called plz tell me i would really apreshite it:Smile:

sinnserle James, B Coleman

Ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny, And it's a not a movie, it aint that long to be one. If that is indeed what you wanted.

tough storm
07-09-2009, 11:33 AM
STICK WAR IS AWESOME!!! you should make a free-play mode or second one.

P.S. INSANE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tip: on the last level create alot of miners and a few archidon to protect them. the make as much gold as you can a buy alot of speartons (fully upgraded) . I managed to make 16 fully upgraded ones

freeshyne
07-09-2009, 12:52 PM
THE GAME IS SO AWESOME DUDE SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME I CAN SEE WHY YOU GUYS COULD'NT FINISH IT FOR A COUPLE YEARS IT ROCKS:Smile: :Cool:

freeshyne
07-09-2009, 12:57 PM
STICK WAR IS AWESOME!!! you should make a free-play mode or second one.

P.S. INSANE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tip: on the last level create alot of miners and a few archidon to protect them. the make as much gold as you can a buy alot of speartons (fully upgraded) . I managed to make 16 fully upgraded ones

I SENCOND INSANE IS HARD BUT I BEAT IT BUT I SPENT HOURS ON IT.:Cold:

prescott
07-09-2009, 02:51 PM
it was amazing but on some missions if i was controlling someone and i got my men to go into the fort my character would stay out and wouldn't be attacked. I completed the second to last mission because of it. still its a 5 star game.
I like archidon the most.

jw91096
07-09-2009, 04:40 PM
:Happy: yay i made it 2 free westwind but i got owned by their speartons=(

Scuds
07-09-2009, 05:06 PM
It took me all day but i finished all the dificulties :) (insane mode was challenging, kept getting stuck on the spearaton level). Stick Wars is such an awesome game. i really hope there will be a sequel. And it would be really cool if there was a multiplayer mode.

Catmario
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
stick war 2?????

Jesus Christ.I agree with the bottom one personally

CRAZY JAY
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
If we made a stick war 2 people would just post "stick war 3" the next day. Can we have a day to rest?

xyran
07-09-2009, 11:14 PM
nice game loved the consept of it good graphics overall greatest game ever

sean1711xd37
07-10-2009, 04:50 AM
yer lik i was wondering could u like give me a website that lets me download the game stick war cause its so mad but i dont go on the net that much so yer so if u could that would be great!:)

_*0Sole0*_
07-10-2009, 04:58 AM
In wich Difficulty you tried man? Because if you lose on normal you need to change strategy...:Cool:

_*0Sole0*_
07-10-2009, 05:00 AM
I winned the game easily,(addicted) I made the Hard,the normal 2 times its because i firt tried in easy to go difficult and im tryng the insane almost 2 times...

Catmario
07-10-2009, 05:42 AM
If we made a stick war 2 people would just post "stick war 3" the next day. Can we have a day to rest?
That is exactly what I'm saying

Neakiaro
07-10-2009, 09:15 AM
I Use Speartons Fully Upgraded To Complete It always when I get Them,I Have Never Used Magikil Or Giants In Normal,Hard Or In Insane Ever And I Have Won About 15 Times On Each Simply Building Up A Defence Of Speartons At My Base and the First One I Train,Sending Him to the Enemy Base controling Him To Kill All that's there,Then Its Easy Winning.

For Taking Down A giant With A Spearton,Get Rid Of His Spear,It Only does Half the Damage As the Sword On The Giants,With Giants,Going Behind Them,The Extra Range of the Spear Doesn't Make Any Difference.

Overall the Game Is Very Easy And I do Have A Few Features that Would Make things Easier:

* Sandbox - An Enemy That Gets Harder the Better you Are Doing And Has Access To All Kinds Of Men Like You.
* Back - A Button To Click to Get Back To the menu If You Accidentaly Click Start New Game Instead Of Load ("Believe Me,It Happens To Me")

Like Those Should Be Added

MasterOfHats
07-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Hello,Iґm new in the page(logged)..but since i see this page 2 years ago , i play this page all the time X) sorry for my bad english :Happy:

Nice Web!!!!

Masronoai
07-10-2009, 09:30 AM
I dont understand why people keep saying its so hard. I just try a money/speartan strategy and it got me through Insane mode without a single restart or failure. I think people should focus less on the archidonians and more toward speartan. And atleast Neakiaro agrees with me, lol.

Paperclip
07-10-2009, 09:34 AM
I dont understand why people keep saying its so hard. I just try a money/speartan strategy and it got me through Insane mode without a single restart or failure. I think people should focus less on the archidonians and more toward speartan. And atleast Neakiaro agrees with me, lol.
That is definitely the way I did it, but the purpose of the RTS is for people to develop their own strategies. What is the fun of using someone elses when you can develop your own to win. The spearton strat. we both used isn't the only way to beat the game.

Avian
07-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Hello,Iґm new in the page(logged)..but since i see this page 2 years ago , i play this page all the time X) sorry for my bad english :Happy:

Nice Web!!!!
General > Main > The Official Welcome Thread

Neakiaro
07-10-2009, 09:54 AM
That is definitely the way I did it, but the purpose of the RTS is for people to develop their own strategies. What is the fun of using someone elses when you can develop your own to win. The spearton strat. we both used isn't the only way to beat the game.

Exactly As I Posted Above

MiraBoa
07-10-2009, 11:39 AM
It's too hard Spearton,archidon Insane level:Cry:

gradavar
07-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Im stuck on the spearmen part I keep losing my miners:Nooooooo: And the swordwraths are too weak.

lenski777
07-10-2009, 02:13 PM
the game modes are like normal easy hard normal INSAN really really hard

lenski777
07-10-2009, 02:14 PM
o and speartons to weak

Stickeh
07-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Awesome game i already completed it
Will there be a multiplayer version? cuz that would be fun

rockybow
07-10-2009, 05:50 PM
I love this game, I hope it becomes multiplayer. There is one thing I wish it had. It would be great if it had a tool that only sends certain soldiers to attack and others to stay behind. And the player can pick which ones to go. I just beat the last level on medium in 4 minutes, lol. I only used three fully upgraded speartans.

honordead132
07-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey Crazy Jay and Brock, I like Stick War. Its awesome and fun. I beat it in normal. I was just wondering if you guys have sprite sheets for Stick War because i wanted to do animations with your stick people in Stick War.

Cha0s12
07-10-2009, 11:03 PM
awesome game man everything was flawless though it needs a skirmish and theres 1 glitch i found well anyway good job and keep doing what u can

honordead132
07-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Gradavar you should up grade swords men and try out numbering the speartons by sending alot of swords men.

sonyboy
07-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Stickwar i greart!!! only found 1 bug:Happy: .
Is there ganno be a mytieplayer mode 1 V.S 1?

Th4 Pwn0r
07-11-2009, 12:13 PM
We really need a save opiton because, when i need to go somewere afk, i have to start over! and then when i wanna start playing again, it puts me off cuz im back on level 1! :Nooooooo:

Gabz
07-11-2009, 12:16 PM
stickwar just awesom
i've been playing it for like 3 days and now i finished
thes bests are achideons and speartons

Stickmistro
07-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey Jay. guess what......

I BEAT STICK WAR!!!

tell B-rock and everyone else.

have u ever known that when u man the fort and send a guy out instantly click on him. then u can get out of the fort and attack ur enemies without them attacking u!

SWEET!

senera2000
07-11-2009, 11:32 PM
:Cool: HEY jay this game is the best but i can't beat the magekill they keep summoning minions.

JAY i have a question

how do you post a pivot animation ?
can you make friends on stickpage?

senera2000
07-11-2009, 11:38 PM
if you want to beat the speartons you must have 4 miners 2 swordmen and all the soilders you train must be archers (bowmen)

honordead132
07-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Hello people I'm having a art contest about the game Stick War. If you people want to enter go to the art forum and enter your drawing. I will try to get paperclip to be the judge and decide who wins. Also you have to draw something in the game Stick War.

Th4 Pwn0r
07-12-2009, 02:28 AM
all i do to beat the magekills is... first, i get all the swordmen as i can with the money i got, then, i get some more, and more, and more, till 3 lines. Then i get some more miners, then some bowmen, then wait in defence for bacup money (incase everyone dies and i need some people to defend) then i attack! (tactical hint: if someone dies, replace them with the same type of person) HOPE THIS HELPS!!!:Smile:

Neakiaro
07-12-2009, 07:13 AM
It's too hard Spearton,archidon Insane level:Cry:

4 Speartons,4 Miners,12 Archers and you Will Pwn Them

Neakiaro
07-12-2009, 07:15 AM
all i do to beat the magekills is... first, i get all the swordmen as i can with the money i got, then, i get some more, and more, and more, till 3 lines. Then i get some more miners, then some bowmen, then wait in defence for bacup money (incase everyone dies and i need some people to defend) then i attack! (tactical hint: if someone dies, replace them with the same type of person) HOPE THIS HELPS!!!:Smile:

I Just Get A Spearton To Start,Charge forward,Chuck My spear At A Minion,The Sword Is Better Than It,And Slice you Way Through Them Without Getting Hit,then you can Easily Get the Mages,Being Stunned Or NOt,Its Easy,Then Train Another Spearton And Together You Can Take down The Monument,The Nearly Dead Statue Counter attack Is Only 1 - 2 Mages,You Can Waste Them

Catmario
07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
The secound battle to free a place is rather hard because of the spearton bowman combo but if you upgrade the speartons as much as possible its a peice of cake attack all the way up and sheild all the way up makes it easy I creat 2-3 speartons first then I control 1 of them and charge that guy killing every enemy including all miners then just stand there a build an army while keeping the spearton in control at enemy base spawn killing any enemy that comes out to fight(don't worry its mostly miners that come out) then when you have a full army of speartons gather about 800+ gold (while staying in control of the spearton at the enemy base) and then kill there statue! Its a great stratagy and is easier to exicute then it sounds O and you may wan't 2 miners befor you start the slaughter!

Hope this helps:heh:

jacksongs
07-12-2009, 02:25 PM
i love stickpage cause it has cool games and cool videos but how do you make videos

Masronoai
07-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah Catmario, that was my strategy there. Just max out the speartons and use them to attack the other team. Also, if you get enough money upgrades, you can get your speartons out as fast as you can get out your swordwrath without many upgrades. So, your speartons become mains. But, I thought about what Paperclip said, and I decided to try out the archidonions and swordwrath a bit more. Still pwned insane, but much MUCH harder.

jw91096
07-12-2009, 03:24 PM
:Nooooooo: WAHHHHHHHHHH stupid control malfunction i cnt get anything to wrk i got OWNED by ARCHIDIONS seriously wrong

xerdoth
07-13-2009, 01:45 AM
i love the game!!!!!! but i wish you can have a hero or some thing that you can up grade 2 that would be cool for the 2nd one or something

JaeWoo
07-13-2009, 05:58 AM
I really liked stick war. All though there was some flaws to it. I would have loved it if you put more levels in the game because it was a really good game to have it end so early. If you make another one similar to it please put more levels in it and maybe some new units and instead of a monument why not something more grand and important. Other than that I really enjoyed the game. Just thinking about it makes me want to play. Oh also I would like it if you added skirmish or in custom battle in other words.

koopakilla
07-13-2009, 12:07 PM
This is a great game. It was very fun to sit down and play. The animation was very fluid. The gameplay itself is AWESOME!!! I had 1 problem only. When I beat the game, I would have liked to had been able to start it over again, and play with the same Units, stats, ect. Most games that do very well have this feature. This is a great game. It lacks only that one thing. If this was newgrounds, it'd be 9/10 5/5.

P.S., Oh, and did I forgot to inquire about a sequel? Can't wait for it!

honordead132
07-13-2009, 03:37 PM
I beat stick war on normal, hard and insane. Here's a picture that says i beat it on insane but its small.

max100
07-14-2009, 07:42 AM
but its very hard im stuck at some level but its very hard is there any cheats (yea i suck at this)anyway it awsome but if there are some cheats tell me them please

NightBlade
07-14-2009, 07:45 AM
dude its not hard to get the hand of the game... if your that bad look at the strategy guide.

max100
07-14-2009, 12:23 PM
i readed it but it does not help:Cry:

awesomeman1998
07-14-2009, 03:15 PM
stick war is awesome!:Smile:

stickrulesX
07-14-2009, 04:10 PM
i love stick war but i'm stuck on the level with the ace but really cool game :D

Masronoai
07-14-2009, 05:31 PM
If you cant seem to beat it, try a different strategy. Do like it said in the Guide and try to get more money if you need to, or upgrade your people if you cant hit enough damage. If you still cant beat it, keep trying different strategies until you find one you like. XD

silentfreaks
07-14-2009, 10:26 PM
hai dear creators,

i hope there will be a PART 2 of the best game ever in stickpage.com,
the stick wars!

hope you grant my request...

lite
07-15-2009, 08:46 AM
hey when are there gonna be castle repercusion d

Mr T.
07-15-2009, 09:43 AM
the games good but its hard when you speartens:Cool:

usernameee
07-15-2009, 11:22 AM
that game was fun but i think the last level was too easy, i beat the giant giant with 2 speartans

killerman170
07-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Stick Wars was an amazing game but way to easy and short I have a little request that you'd make the second one (if you are making a second one) a little harder and a lot longer

Your Little Reveiwer,Killerman170 :Cool:

PS:I Forgot How To Spell Reviwer LOL

seotavr
07-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Появился новый ICQ-bot анекдотов. База порядка 5000, но простоянно обновляется. Так что пишите письма. Чуть не забыл указать его номер - 433387773

$-l-iўkG@mingM@$t3R
07-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Hey its $-l-iўkG@mingM@$t3R (andyid25@hotmail.com), just wanna let u know stick war is AWSOME and i beat it on all difficulty lvls.
The last lvl (DESERT) had a nice touch. I really wasnt expecting the giant monument 2 be hiding a GIANT giant that u had 2 kill, but it was kinda easy. took 15 Speartons and only 2 died in the whole lvl.
Total Game Casulty count: 5

Holystickknight
07-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey stickwars is an awesome game! You should make a movie series or something like that it would be the bomb. One thing i thought was weird about it is that its so short and i beat it in like a hour i waited to see it or play it since i saw the trailer and i beat it so easly.

kharonxy
07-17-2009, 11:05 AM
this game is sick the speartons are ridiculous

kidmudder99
07-17-2009, 11:46 AM
hi its kidmudder99 this game is so cool i want to know if you can make a new game called kill or die pleas

kidmudder99
07-17-2009, 11:46 AM
:Cool: hi its kidmudder99 this game is so cool i want to know if you can make a new game called kill or die pleas

firevenom8
07-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Out of every game on Stickpage, this is the best game I have ever played! I vote 1,000,000 out of 5 stars! By the way I beat the game on easy mode.

ninja b
07-17-2009, 01:51 PM
the game is awsome but really it is not that hard and it is short it took me 1 spearton to finish the last lvl and i beat the game in 37 min if you make a stick war 2 you should make some new units and add an extra difficulty to it and kinda make it like shift heads 4 where you get to chose where you want to go first.

CGIllusion
07-17-2009, 02:59 PM
is not that hard and it is short it took me 1 spearton to finish the last lvl and i beat the game in 37 min

Quit playing it on normal difficulty and then bitching that it's too easy.

gryphonprince
07-17-2009, 04:31 PM
But I think, there should either be: 1. more upgrade points awarded each time, or 2. more levels.
Because there is not enough time to get all your men to a high level.
Other than that it is great :D

SlayerZaxy
07-17-2009, 05:48 PM
hey, i know this is the wrong place for this, but u all look pretty advanced. Could you tell me how to put an animation in, so that you can watch it without clicking on it?

roarzar
07-17-2009, 06:10 PM
:Smile: :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: this game is two awsome it rocks you two r the best

mad hammer45
07-18-2009, 10:01 AM
You guys should do a stick animation of band tat like you could tell who they were just by looking at them like Slipknot or Hollywood Undead and do like a stick music video

jivgayna
07-18-2009, 02:39 PM
when i play it i thought it was like any game and then i played it and it was the best game and i want another games but more contronling i love the controling:Smile: and the twist i didn't beat it i wounder why and the guide i did't have any benefit from it :Nooooooo:.

sticky ricky
07-18-2009, 04:03 PM
its awesome:Happy: ive completed it on normal its good at the end when you kill there statue and it comes to life i hope there gonna be a second Stick Wars but mabye it could be modern war or soming,anyway im posting a video on You Tube the intro thanks for a great game From Sticky Ricky:Happy:

ZeroSpades
07-18-2009, 04:34 PM
This game is amazing. I love everything about it. There should definitely be a Stick War 2. You could add stuff like a samurai or assassin, and maybe something like a spearman or halberdier.I have a lot of ideas for units. You can message me if you want to hear them ^^. I know whatever you make next will be nothing less than completely amazing. =D

LoneFox12321
07-19-2009, 01:47 AM
i dont know if you know this but the archer in stick war has a aiming bug.
for example swordwraths are coming at me and i only have one archer
so i try to head shot them and i miss so they get to close so i try to run and shoot them back while im running but if i go back and shoot them i face the wrong direction because the left and right aim seems to follow the arrow keys not the mouse. i also know that it follow the up and down aim of the mouse but not left or right and since i play the champion archer game which its aim is completely controled by the mouse it is really difficult to adapt to the stick war aiming
so please look this up if u get this message

masterbeef
07-20-2009, 07:15 PM
cool game:Spiderman: woohoo!

gubie
07-21-2009, 05:04 AM
would you please send the pictures of the characters of the game i tried to copy them but you cant see them if you glue them (im not english so i dont know evry word)

mmaster116
07-21-2009, 11:14 AM
stick war rocks its the best game i played on my pc!

FlashEffect
07-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Hey dude! Its a fantastic game I would like to post it on my website.So could give me embed link of it Well there should be anything I could do to promote your games?:Ohhhhh:.LOL Well I will be glad to see your reply!:Love<3:
FlashEffect@live.com

drizzt
07-22-2009, 04:10 AM
:Cry: i cant win :Sweating: oo god why:Dope: no i can do it :Phew: i will do it :Happy: i win yay:Nooooooo: no i won so no more cool:Undercover: im going to play agin no one will know

no but it wus very well dun well as well dun as a stick can get lol:Happy:

drizzt
07-22-2009, 04:12 AM
stick war rocks its the best game i played on my pc!
you dont play very miny games do you i can show you some very cool games but it dus rock

drizzt
07-22-2009, 04:18 AM
the archers hed shot shoud have more effect:Smile:

basal brush
07-22-2009, 08:24 AM
:Bricked: great game! Does anyone have tips to help me with the westwind level?

stick addict231
07-22-2009, 01:30 PM
hello and well the only thing i don't like is that you can't do other levels like what i mean is that so like i'm at a certant level and i can't go back to do another level but AWESOME game!!!:Happy::Smile::Embarrassed::Cool::Embarrass ed::Ohhhhh::Cry::Nooooooo::Love<3::heh::Smile::Happy::Cool::Spiderman::Bricked::Do pe::Cool::Sweating::Oh No!::Love:

SnakeX
07-22-2009, 01:46 PM
this game rock spartans are the best

Spratto
07-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Dude u rock loved the game wish i could aford 2 make this stuth and imagin it u guys are amzing. Although i do not love anything more then a fight movie like a nice day 2 die or stick dude killin arena plz make more fightin movies like that.

Luved the stick war game but it's still not enough for this stickaholic hehe.

I want fight movies woo:Spiderman:

Fabrizio
07-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Hola, soy Fabrizio, estoy aprendiendo a usar los programas de Animacion, como Pivot:Undercover:

Fabrizio
07-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Hola soy Fabrizio , estoy aprendiendo a crear animaciones

Fabrizio
07-22-2009, 08:11 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sgt.Racko
07-22-2009, 08:23 PM
dude this game is truly the best yet i mean seriously i was beggining to feel all tired and bored until i played stick war.this game lets me finally brutally murder stick people.
this is how cool the game is :Undercover:

sergiolegend
07-23-2009, 08:13 AM
that game was f****** awesome hell yeah best game i ever played on stickpage please make a stickwar2please :Happy:

sergiolegend
07-23-2009, 08:19 AM
snakex you dont need the archers or wizards or spartans or giants.all you need is 2 miners and a swordsman army of 18.i beat it that way.but spartans are fun to control.

xero
07-23-2009, 09:51 PM
You guys should add a free mode. :D

Volc0mST0N3
07-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Stick war is one of the coolest things i've seen on stick page in a while. I thought it was awesome and i hope you guys make another. :Happy:

masterbeef
07-23-2009, 11:48 PM
you got that right volc0mSTON3

singo
07-24-2009, 05:07 PM
hi new 2 site and play game BEST STICK GAME EVER!!!!!!!! hope u make a sequel :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

stickbot3000
07-25-2009, 07:13 AM
This game is like the holy game of sticks.I need a squeal:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::H appy: thanks man.

Senside
07-25-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm sorry but, Hmp I'd appreciate if id could post the link but. Arcade pre hacks made a hack for your hard earned game. I thougd well maybe you should know that.

izzat507
07-26-2009, 05:22 AM
stick war is the best stick game in the whole world!!! its challenging,addictive,and somehow,AWESOME!!!!!!!!:Happy::Happy::Happy:

sergiolegend
07-26-2009, 06:18 AM
This Game Gets Me So Pumped Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tough storm
07-26-2009, 12:42 PM
hey when are there gonna be castle repercusion d
check deletion quality.net

war beast
07-26-2009, 07:39 PM
you guys should become developers for iphone games it would be really cool i saw some game that looks like a rip off of your new war game its also called stick wars. your game is really cool and 10 times better than that rip off . i bet your games would sell really good in itunes you guy should think about it.

stickriser1
07-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey stickriser1 one here giving a shout out about droidz.org droidz is a website were you can post your own stick or download them for pivot so sorry people who have flash animation it is only for pivot:Dope: such as version 2, 2.2.5, and 3 beta so have fun at droidz:Smile: .

fitzyex
07-27-2009, 04:33 AM
Hey theres a bit of a problem with the game i dunno if it's just me but when i click on the characters i cannot control them move, attack etc with the keyboard. The only player controled attack i can do is with the archer i was just wondering is it always like this or is this a problem/bug that has occured.
Ps: ur game kicks ass....

Stickpretador
07-27-2009, 04:48 AM
But the wizard all ways move when it summons or is it suppose to do that.
But i still like the game. The game was great!

hayden9878
07-27-2009, 09:57 AM
:Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:HAY I LOVE THE GAME I DID GET TO THE LAST LVL AND AT THE END YOU HAVE TO KILL A GIANT

zombie1827
07-27-2009, 02:54 PM
ur games r awsesome!:Smile:

rush spike
07-27-2009, 05:09 PM
cool game u should make stick war 2

tado-moda
07-27-2009, 10:59 PM
:Spiderman: :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: this game is so fun beleive that they took years to make omg its realy fun but i cant get past level 2

livinghippo
07-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Really good game (my fav on stickpage) a little hard tho i cant afford to buy any heavy units like mages so i keep getting stuck can anyone help me with some advice????

livinghippo
07-28-2009, 03:12 PM
i forgot about this

when ever i click on any of my units wether miner or mage it starts walking towards the spikes and no magtter what i tell it to do it ignores me and when i let go it goes back to normal its making me very sad because i cant do anything but train and watch :Oh No!: :Sweating:

Tecness2
07-28-2009, 05:05 PM
awesome game, you should be able to replay lvls tho and get more upgrade points

Tecness2
07-28-2009, 05:13 PM
oh and i was reading some comments and i had the same problem with the movements, my problem was my keyboard sucked and the keys got stuck and yes the mage and gaint move foward automaticly the mage will stay behind you if you are a spearton though
and its pretty easy on normal, the best army for normal has to be 5 miners, 5 archers, 10 swordwraths (or 11 swordwrath and 4 spears) this combo works best untill you start fighting giants, when you fight a giant make sure you have some sword dudes on deffense about 7, take control of a spearton, run towards the giant, throw your spear and run behind him, attack and quickly run away (towards the enemy base) and then run back again to attack the giant, i did this and took 2 giants down lol by myeslf:Cool:

Tecness2
07-28-2009, 05:14 PM
oh and livinghippo are you on normal, hard, or insane?

megastick255
07-28-2009, 08:16 PM
omg i loved stick war game i beat it like 3 times:Smile:

livinghippo
07-29-2009, 05:52 AM
im on normal

(so im bad at the game)

livinghippo
07-29-2009, 05:57 AM
oh and every time i go on the game i have to start from the beggining cant you load the game you was on before?

Tecness2
07-29-2009, 09:23 AM
ok well i can save it and load it, i saved it right before the last battle, so its more fun that way :D

and yeah about your keyboard problems i have 2 answers 1: if they keep walking a certain way, press that arrow key and they should stop (some times keys stick) and 2: get a profensoinal to fix if for good

and livinghippo if you are following the guide than you should be able to beat the lvls, but just in case i copyed the guid and put a few things of my own in (hope you dont mind creator)

Tecness2
07-29-2009, 09:30 AM
well i'll give it to livinghippo in pm

Tecness2
07-29-2009, 09:52 AM
well now, i think there is a glitch in the game, on the first lvl (so far) i cant control my units movements

Tecness2
07-29-2009, 09:55 AM
whoops nvm, i forgot about the w,a,s,d keys they got stuck

Tecness2
07-29-2009, 12:12 PM

lol that is true, people would do that

stickmad102
07-31-2009, 07:47 AM
:Happy: cool i hope i enjoy

seb
07-31-2009, 09:50 AM
that game is really kool

Reaper88
07-31-2009, 11:34 AM
This game is (I think) THE best stick game anywhere in the world at the moment. Awesome! Just Awesome!

blink182
07-31-2009, 03:01 PM
awesome man you should have seen how i defeated swordwrath

Fenix58
08-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Best thing ever that I've played

jakkinsy
08-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Why dont you add a Sandbox mode! Have all the charecters that are in the original and maybe add a little X-tra, Eh? I completed the game and it was rockin'!

Nedron
08-01-2009, 04:18 PM
BEST STICK FIGURE GAME EVER MADE! It will be unbeatable once you make it a multiplayer game! I can't wait to play with other people online!

Tecness2
08-01-2009, 07:24 PM
read the rest of the comments before you ask to have a sandbox and multiplayer function made in, they said its going to be a multiplayer game but idk about sandbox yet

charlzmcfarlz
08-01-2009, 09:37 PM
:Sweating: i love it but im not the best at it i cant even beat the friggen speartons:Oh No!:

GI JoJoMan
08-02-2009, 04:05 AM

maybe try IE, or Google Chrome

super-stick
08-02-2009, 03:02 PM
dude this is like the coolest ame on stickpage and i love it:Love<3: im also a master cause i finished the game on hard:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: keeep making more games like stick war.

super-stick
08-02-2009, 03:04 PM
dude this is like the coolest ame on stickpage and i love it:Love<3: im also a master cause i finished the game on hard:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: keeep making more games like stick war.i feel like a super jero in the game:Spiderman: lol keep it up man.

super-stick
08-02-2009, 03:04 PM
dude this is like the coolest game on stickpage and i love it:Love<3: im also a master cause i finished the game on hard:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: keeep making more games like stick war.i feel like a super jero in the game:Spiderman: lol keep it up man.

Whosthere9 stick
08-03-2009, 11:06 PM
this game is cool im im half asleep so its got to be good or else i wouldnt be playing it

divine $hadow
08-04-2009, 01:54 AM
what an awesome game!
ummm...do you need the full version of flash to upload your games or movie?

Clarky
08-04-2009, 01:28 PM
i love stickpage.com

:Happy::Smile:

shayphis
08-04-2009, 01:56 PM
If this comp of mine wasn't so retarded i might actually get something done for a change and be able to play it normally...

oh well.

cvbcvb
08-04-2009, 03:02 PM
sweet ilove this website :Spiderman:

(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)
cool i can make a bunny:Cool:

rush spike
08-05-2009, 10:49 AM
=p=p=p=pp=p=p=p=p=p==p=p=p=p=p=p=p=pp=p=p=p=p=p=p= p=p=p=p=p=p=p=p
I Hate The Arrow Sticks They Easyly Kill Speartons

killer72x
08-05-2009, 10:53 AM
:Spiderman: yo everyone im new so...i want to make a stick video, but i have no idea how.so please tell me how.hehe, spider smiley,who new it existed?:Spiderman: :Bricked: :Bricked::Bricked: :Smile::Smile: also how do u get to the clifff vid?

killer72x
08-05-2009, 11:15 AM
:Spiderman: yo everyone im new so...i want to make a stick video, but i have no idea how.so please tell me how.hehe, spider smiley,who new it existed?:Spiderman: :Bricked: :Bricked::Bricked: :Smile::Smile: also how do u get to the clifff vid?

(\_/)
(o.o)
(><)

killer72x
08-05-2009, 11:28 AM
:Cold: :Sweating: :Oh No!: :Phew: :Nooooooo: :Love<3: :Embarrassed: :Ohhhhh: :Bricked: :Bricked: :Cry: :Love: :Dope: :Smile: :Smile: :Spiderman: :Happy: :Embarrassed: :Smile: wtf bitchy?:Undercover:

killer72x
08-05-2009, 11:33 AM
:Love: yahoo my pet bunny likes u all

(\_/)hug me:Smile: :Spiderman: :Undercover:
(-.-)
<( )>
u u

killer72x
08-05-2009, 11:35 AM
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit

the stickmaster
08-05-2009, 03:13 PM
uhhhhh:Sweating: :Bricked:

the stickmaster
08-05-2009, 03:16 PM
:Undercover: :Oh No!: :Sweating: gulp!

shayphis
08-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Ah....such a simple life it must be. More so just to spam up a thread won't do any good in the future.

Kids these days....

GothVampQueen
08-06-2009, 08:30 AM
i love the game! sadly i died way 2 early(2nd Swordwrath attack) so im a lil bummed. its a fun game and ppl should play it!

alejandro274807
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
:Cold: this game makes me realy thnk hard :Sweating::Sweating::Sweating::Sweating: BUT its full as h*ll :Cool: well i rate it 9/10

evony
08-06-2009, 08:50 PM
i dont think its very good. i got stuck on the 5th level!!! sorry but i think it should have been easier.

Flood
08-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Thats because you're probably just on attack mode all the time. Learn to use strategy instead of just, "CHAAAARGEEE"

Rhan_Cole
08-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Is there a bunch of 10 year olds on this forum??

Anyway, Crazy Jay and B-Rock, this is the BEST stick figure game I've played in years. Seriously though, after all those years of hard work (which surely paid off), you guys deserve a long break. Forget making a sequel.

Kylester
08-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi I'm Kyle I'm new to stickpage but boy was ths game a warm welcome let me just make a sugestion of another game what abot stick war modern just like stick war but with guns instead of swords and stuff anyway it was the best game ever thanks FROM KYLESTER:Smile:

Tecness2
08-07-2009, 03:25 PM
oh, you should make there have more upgrade points and be a way to upgrade the pop limit

mathster
08-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Mega awsome, make a second

Duarte
08-11-2009, 10:39 AM
this is the mos best game in my life,:Phew: :Phew: :Phew: :Phew: :Phew: :Phew: :Phew: :Phew: :Love<3: :Love<3: :Love<3:

Duarte
08-11-2009, 10:41 AM
this game shold stay in first place of top10 and shold be the most pupular game

Duarte
08-11-2009, 10:41 AM
i love this game,beter dan the gods

ojko
08-11-2009, 02:45 PM
The game is great and has lots of action! :):Smile::Phew:

ojko
08-11-2009, 02:47 PM
The game is great and has lots of action! :)
Love it!:Love<3::Love<3::Love<3::Love<3::Phew::Phew::Phew::Nooooooo::Nooooooo::Nooooooo: :Cold::Sweating::Oh No!:

crok hawkstyle
08-11-2009, 08:16 PM
:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

crok hawkstyle
08-11-2009, 08:17 PM
game real goood i like games like that :P

crok hawkstyle
08-11-2009, 08:18 PM
wait wat games krazy jay ?????

crok hawkstyle
08-11-2009, 08:19 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p

crok hawkstyle
08-11-2009, 08:23 PM
i feel pumped :)

Staaustin
08-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Very Nice Game 10/10, Haven't played a flash game this good in a year or two. Would like to see a sequel. Oh yes and if crazy jay see this Your Awesome.:Spiderman:

VoetSak785
08-12-2009, 10:04 AM
:Cry: When will new games come?

GoldenStick 007 G.S.7
08-12-2009, 10:17 AM
:Ohhhhh: Wow!!! this game rocks!!!! man i cant tell anything this game made me so impressed.
HEY U GUYS KEEP IT UP AND MAKE MORE BETTER GAMES THAN STICK WAR AND MAKE A PART 2 OF IT:Smile: MAN CRAZY JAY UR AWSOME KEEP MAKING COOL GAMES

lilgun11
08-12-2009, 11:20 AM
get a new game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am tired of waiting!!!!:Sweating::Oh No!:

david1521
08-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Very awesome game, that game is the best. I hope that Crazy Jay made another stick war game that have tons of gun.

kingsmash
08-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Awesooooommmmmeeeee!!!!!!!

freeshyne
08-13-2009, 12:00 PM
Wtf That Ending Is Crazy Dude Crazy Gaint Gaint!!!!!!!!!!!

kasushy
08-13-2009, 06:42 PM
ai como eu baixo o programa d vcs

the_hacker23
08-13-2009, 11:44 PM
hey how do you make such awsome games man you have to help me out here:Smile: love the game the_hacker23

Vetro
08-14-2009, 03:08 AM
It will be a big hit. It certainly will be a successful one. Btw, the game should have better upgrades:
Club - Sword - Axe
Bow - Crossbow
Staff - Minion Gate
Spear - Trident
Giant's Club - HUGE Battlehammer.

Really, this is THE best stickman web. :Phew:

Vetro
08-14-2009, 03:09 AM
It will be a big hit. It certainly will be a successful one. Btw, the game should have better upgrades:
Club - Sword - Axe
Bow - Crossbow
Staff - Wizard Stick (Btw, for Wizards, make them move faster by flying)
Spear - Trident
Giant's Club - HUGE Battlehammer.

Really, this is THE best stickman website. :Phew:

CDizzie
08-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Maybe I'm just bad at games, but the game is so difficult, even on normal mode, and uses up too much sources than a 2D stick game should...

kingsmash
08-14-2009, 04:50 PM
im on that level where you gotta fight the archadians and the spearatons

Raider1234
08-14-2009, 08:20 PM
When are The new Crazy Jay games released?

Raider1234
08-15-2009, 12:27 PM
We Could Create a new crazy jay game

the last spartan
08-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Stick war is the best game on the web and should be combined with a game console like the xbox 360 if that happend I'd never leave my xbox again until my eyes give out and I'm forced to fall asleep

Raider1234
08-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Crazy Jays a good guy he has capoeira like moves and is very good at fighting. Stick war is a great game so i think Jay shuld make a 3d stick war game but this time more different

slimdog45
08-16-2009, 09:22 AM
can i help tell me more about the game please i just:Spiderman: :Sweating: :Phew: :Oh No!: :Dope: :Happy: :Ohhhhh: :Love<3: :heh: :Embarrassed: :Cool: :Spiderman: :Bricked: :Sweating: :Sweating: :Love: :Cold: :Phew: http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/images/smilies/em4300.gif

alangriffin1234
08-16-2009, 03:13 PM
how do you creat games tell me plz:)

JJames24
08-16-2009, 03:57 PM
:Happy: ..."Bad" Danananaa...nananana...nanananaa...nananana...

Jamez_2009
08-16-2009, 05:11 PM
:Happy: the game is awsome!!!!!as soon as i saw the advert i knew it was good!!!!!The soldiers are really:Cool: and the way they make the statue into a giant at the end is really awesome too!!!!!I :Love: this game,and its so addictive its wierd!!!!!!!!Laterz!!!!!

Jamez_2009
08-16-2009, 05:14 PM
to create a game i think you have to buy something called flash that costs around $50 or $500,then you have to figure out how to do stuff.i havent got it soi dont have a clue how

soultaker_12
08-17-2009, 06:38 AM
does anyone,somebody at least not be a fan of war? who knows wicked negative one?????????????????☺☻♥♥♦♣♠•◘○

Raider1234
08-17-2009, 01:01 PM
I know that you need a flash player to create a game. Crazy Jay had recently made a game, go ask him how he did it

I know that you need a flash player to create a game. Crazy Jay had recently made a game, go ask him how he did it

I think Crazy Jay could create a new game and hit us up with it. Flash player to create a game is around $500 to $1500. So Crazy Jay Message Me about this Idea.

blanksk8erboi
08-17-2009, 07:10 PM
can u plez make a second stick rpg game. i love that game!!!!!!!!!:Smile:

blanksk8erboi
08-17-2009, 07:14 PM
plez make stick rpg 2 ive played stick rpg and a part 2 will be sick

PhoenixEagle
08-17-2009, 08:47 PM
website is fun cause i played for longtime fun games sooo cool:Undercover:

superkilla3698
08-18-2009, 04:06 PM
make more level so we can upgrade all the way:Smile:

stickboy1234
08-18-2009, 07:23 PM
make more guys please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stickboy1234
08-18-2009, 07:27 PM
its my fav game

RedzMan
08-18-2009, 11:41 PM
by far one of the most addicting and time-consuming games ive ever played! :P tons and tons of fun plz make more.

btw i made an account just to comment on how good this game was

yoyoeth
08-20-2009, 06:13 AM
hi i just wanna say that can u keep having new games coz i wait for a long and no new games..thanks

ps:can u haves some new rpg stick games,i bet it will be fun:Smile: .

hope you think about it.

stickninja96
08-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Stickwar is by far the greatest flash game ever! will there be a sequel? maybe a multiplayer!:heh: :Smile:

stringeh
08-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Wow, Nub attack.
The game is pretty good, I suppose

stickboy1234
08-20-2009, 11:54 AM
make more levels so we can upgrate all the way please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is my fav game o and please please make a guner sation ppppppppppllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stringeh
08-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Stop Spammng The Thrad Nub!

Raider1234
08-20-2009, 04:29 PM
still i think we could create a new game.

Stephen95
08-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Great job!My computer was a bit laggy.

masterofpowah
08-20-2009, 10:07 PM
hey wats the song in the intro?

Tecness2
08-31-2009, 07:38 PM
ive been seeing this game on alot of sites, 1: whos putting it on them and 2: how?

bofndc
08-31-2009, 08:51 PM
Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

bluedemon
09-22-2009, 09:05 AM
its a really great game. i played it already

ago315
11-14-2009, 09:09 PM
hello everybody!

ago315
11-14-2009, 09:11 PM
:Spiderman::Cool:hay

ago315
11-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Great job!My computer was a bit laggy.
you suck u person

taimoord
11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

降世神通
11-15-2009, 05:58 AM
Hello!(←I'm a Newcomers)

wyatt518
11-15-2009, 10:20 AM
:Cool: Me to.So do like stickpage.com so far.

wyatt518
11-15-2009, 10:20 AM
:Cool: Me to.So do like stickpage.com so far?

Zero
12-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Its as a good game but you should have put like a farm or anything that can make your population grow. Still a good game, I recommend you play starcraft. Its a great strategy game. Other than that, Nice game. Oh yeah, one other thing, Fix the bug because other players cant play it at Mozilla Firefox.

the black ninja stick
01-18-2010, 02:29 PM
i fell sry for u china dude or girl or guy or woman but i wish i spoke chinese to but i dont no any sry and hope u leaarn more english im new:Undercover:

the black ninja stick
01-18-2010, 02:30 PM
yo since im new i cant wait when we ever get to make games

the black ninja stick
01-18-2010, 02:34 PM
yo crazy jay when do u make a game and upgrades and stuff like dat

ceering
01-18-2010, 07:35 PM
I can't stop playing this game and I only had 1 bug at the start.
Great job!