PDA

View Full Version : Milk Hurrrr {DoD}

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Yar, major creds to Ceem for his awesome Milkman pack. It inspired the **** out of me.

Random goodness ftw, bitches.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2hzmgj5.gif
http://i25.tinypic.com/2hzmgj5.gif

armygeidon
03-31-2008, 09:07 AM
Cool. Fluent movments. THe smoke was cool. Although the smoke was cool the lag on it wasn't.

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 09:10 AM
The "lag" on the smoke was a styleized thing.
It represents multiple explosions/bursts inside of one explosion.

It's cooler than you know.
;]

armygeidon
03-31-2008, 09:12 AM
Oh. IT looks like lag but now that you mention it it looks a little better.

Bonk
03-31-2008, 09:19 AM
Eh, smoke was lame. But it's pivot, so what can you do.

The face was cool, and I lol'd at the "dats ok" and the "abrupt end" bits.

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah, pivot isn't exactly made for heavy detail and shading work.
I work with what I can, though. ;]

This was just a goofy anim anyway.
Yeah, the "oops sry" part was like my conversation with Milkman for forgetting to move his face when he fell.

Hopefully I'll make more anims where he and I interact more.

Mantha
03-31-2008, 11:25 AM
I like the way he shifted eyes. Very smooth.

Gray
03-31-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't like heavy spacing too much. I know you can do better, but I guess this is just a test, so whatever. Keep 'em comming.

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 12:08 PM
I actually started this animation with no ideas whatsoever.
I just started moving shit around and the ideas came.

I think the style also sort of came with the Milkman, because I had really envisioned a totally different style than what came out.

I'm going to try and do a retro animation with the milkman...

Thenks, guys.

power fuse0
03-31-2008, 12:26 PM
LOOLOLOLOLOL IS THIS ANOTHER SOCK EPIC THING?!
MILKS EH!?
:D:D
& IN THE END WE MAKE A COLLAB ABOUT FINDING YOUR MILK?!
Im joking D:
Nice one :)
I am actualy making a pivot joint peice atm.
So look forward to another high powered fight by yours truely :)

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 12:48 PM
I await with eager anticipation.

Darc
03-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Meh, I've seen better exolosions, it looked inspired by Xmpt's explostion with the shaking.

The rest was awesome though. I like how the eye's movements and how the arms popped out, I laughed at "abrupt ending" XD

By the way, are you working on Greyscale dreams, or have you already finished it? I was gone for a while so I wouldn't know.

.:Twisted Symphony:.
03-31-2008, 05:46 PM
I love the creativity other then that it's got pretty good animating in it, good job.

Epic
03-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Heh, was cool. I loved his facial expression.

If you give me this pack, I will animate.

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Meh, I've seen better exolosions, it looked inspired by Xmpt's explostion with the shaking.

The rest was awesome though. I like how the eye's movements and how the arms popped out, I laughed at "abrupt ending" XD

By the way, are you working on Greyscale dreams, or have you already finished it? I was gone for a while so I wouldn't know.
GSD3?
I stopped working on it for a while.
Hopefully will have it done sometime this year. ;]

Heh, was cool. I loved his facial expression.

If you give me this pack, I will animate.

Owkay, I'll PM you links tomorrow.
;]

=Rock=
03-31-2008, 11:28 PM
da beginning where it shakes was "not - sm3xy".

sorry .

other than that kewl. i dont get why his face falls off. cute very comicIsh

MrCheesy
04-01-2008, 01:36 AM
I think its awsome...
Nice to see you posting more in the pivot section......

Dragonkof
04-01-2008, 03:58 AM
LOOLOLOLOLOL IS THIS ANOTHER SOCK EPIC THING?!
MILKS EH!?
:D:D
& IN THE END WE MAKE A COLLAB ABOUT FINDING YOUR MILK?!
Im joking D:
Nice one :)
I am actualy making a pivot joint peice atm.
So look forward to another high powered fight by yours truely :)

hey so am i!

your such a copycat pf0.

i like the animation.

very cartoony.

i lol'd hard at the ABRUPT END

power fuse0
04-01-2008, 06:38 AM
hey so am i!

your such a copycat pf0.

i like the animation.

very cartoony.

i lol'd hard at the ABRUPT END

STOP COPYING ME :@!
it started whole word of copy cat out between us.
Stop it :D

Doomdooer
04-01-2008, 06:39 AM
I'll be making moar of these quick little episodes, I think.

I am planning on showing me interacting with the Milkman in each of them. :D

power fuse0
04-01-2008, 06:44 AM
i dwear you said that before in this thread.
Or is it dejavou? Ir however you spell that stupid word

Doomdooer
04-01-2008, 06:55 AM
Naw, now I'm actually getting serious about it.
It was just a random idea before.

Dragonkof
04-01-2008, 07:22 AM
dejavu

without those silly little strokes above the letturs.

i liked it.

04-01-2008, 12:48 PM
YAY! DRAG POSTED!
*faints.*

You should have tons of people hunting him to use his never ending milk source.

Frodomoj
04-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Damned clique.
Flinging out pivot threads all the time while I'm hella rusty. >=[
Graagh
but it wuz rly gud nd i lyked it
Also: Smooth, fluid, nice flow, good humour (lol, 'das ok' =P) and abrupt endings win automatically so yeah.
However, my only criticism would be that I've recently been observing your animations and to me, it seems that they've become less complex.
I mean, this milk animation is excellent but it's just not that hard to pull off, for you, because of your skill. I just think you should push yourself, maybe? I know you've been working your ass off on GSD3 but yeah. Maybe add some backgrounds or something. And plotlines.
But.
If this is what you enjoy, then yeah, shut me up lol.
Overall good, funny, and I <3 you so yeah.
Btw details about clique collab please.
Also, storyline for another one of your milkman animations:
Title: The Epic Adventure of Shamus McAlcoholsocks
Storyline: One day, Shamus is relaxing happily in his home, when an evil taxidermist comes into his house and starts making derogatory remarks about Shamus' pet cat.
=]
Keep it up. <3

Darc
04-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Or for the next one, you can probably start it off with the some of the milk spilling. That's all I got, lol. Do what you want, just a suggestion =]

pivotfreak747
04-01-2008, 08:28 PM
it was really smooth i really liked it

MrCheesy
04-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Offtopic:
DoD in your sig it says your the only scarf man, but in Drag v.5 BETA's sig he has a scarf man too.....

Jet
04-01-2008, 11:45 PM
YAY! DRAG POSTED!
*faints.*

Bitch.

Lulz.

Grrrr.

04-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Oh yeh? Well look at my new sig.
owned.

Anyhow any progress on the new animation?

Jet
04-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Curses.

I lol'd.

Quite Hard.

My sig owns more, tho.

04-02-2008, 02:09 AM
Yeah the link to mah old siggeh finally diedsys.

What if we found out the milk guy was genetically engineered like towely on south park.

Also jet tell your mom to stop calling me.

Jet
04-02-2008, 02:15 AM
Will do.

No the milk should be picked up by a dude and he's screamin' 'GEDDFUKCOFFAME!!!' And the dude goes 'WTF!?' and then the milk pick's up a sword and thrusts it through the cryptic evil man's cesspool of a heart.

MUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

04-02-2008, 02:19 AM
(Warning I cant spell for shit)
And then plunges his milky goodness into his victims blood filled intesteins then savors every organ the street being littered with an exorbititant amount of dark blood symbolizing that he hit a vital organ.

T'Was a ghastly concept was it not.

People in the street shrieking with delicious agony grasping the horrid apiphany that a man was slaughtered by a satanic milk container.

The beholders are struggling to figure out weither or not it's milk or seamen from all the necrophelia.

Finally the torpid milk container collapses with glee by exhaustion and then decides to make a sleeping spot out of the corpses rib cage the gore was enough to make a million vampires have orgasms first removing the pruned lungs that suffered nerve ending damage due to relentless gasping and falls unto a spiraling slumber.

A bamboozled child completely horrified by the sights he had encountered with one last tear from his twisting hazel colored eyes stared at the bloody milk splatter on the wall screamed NO! with blasting proportions unto a mental disorder falling to the ground struggling to get air to his lungs was making un-cordinated movements as though he was pulling guts back into his stomache the milk container awoke with an enraged attitude has then found another victim.

Dragonkof
04-02-2008, 04:56 AM
And then plunges his milky goodness into his victims blood filled intesteins then savors every organ the street being littered with an exorbititant amount of dark blood symbolizing that he hit a vital organ.

People in the street shrieking with delicious agony grasping the horrid apiphany that a man was slaughtered by a satanic milk container.

The beholders are struggling to figure out weither or not it's milk or seamen from all the necrophelia.

Finally the torpid milk container collapses with glee by exhaustion and then decides to make a sleeping spot out of the corpses rib cage the gore was enough to make a million vampires have orgasms first removing the pruned lungs that suffered nerve ending damage due to relentless gasping and falls unto a spiraling slumber.

A bamboozled child completely horrified by the sights he had encountered with one last tear from his twisting hazel colored eyes stared at the bloody milk splatter on the wall screamed NO! with blasting proportions unto a mental disorder falling to the ground struggling to get air to his lungs was making un-cordinated movements as though he was pulling guts back into his stomache the milk container awoke with an enraged attitude has then found another victim.

i bet that person was you.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 06:16 AM
Yeeeeeeah.
Right.
>_>

I AM the only scarf manz. Drag stole'd my idea.

Dragonkof
04-02-2008, 06:44 AM
NOEZ

by the way, in your sig, the scarf doesnt go around his WHOLE neck.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 07:03 AM
It does, but it looks sorta like it doesn't, by the way I positioned his head.

Jet
04-02-2008, 10:28 AM

Or Instead:

The milk leaps off the Sanguine Man, named Cabala the Archangel, and transforms into the cryptic Iramatek the Vorpal, capable of summoning the Abyssal Blacksnare who strikes terror into anyone, from humans to the interred. Iramatek, looming down over Cabala, unleashes the Hellmyst Flames, which Cabala dodges, and then summons Ironshadow the Brutal Broadsword. Cabala retaliates by sending another sword erupting from his demonic palms and grips it. On the hilt of the sword some symbols are there, aswell as the name Necrogore. Necrogore and Ironshadow clash mightily as they fight too see who is the stronger Shade of Magick. They unleash beam after beam of magick at one another, all with dark and fanatical names like Ripped Evile! Or Rotmurk Blast! They fight until Iramatek leaps into the air, sprouting demonic wings from his back and flying back to the Arena Of Woefate, where they prepare for one final clash. The tornament they are about to fight is called Grimclaw, and the prize would be Coldmaw: This would be awarded to whoever won the cup. Hosting the tournament is a dark, demonic creature named Charmshred the Corrupted Foulspawn. Iramatek the Vorpal wins the match, putting Ironshadow to Cabala's neck then stabbing down, unleash gallons of gore and blood. He then proceeds to cut open his chest down to his stomach, pulling out major arteries, veins, guts, intestines, his kidney's and a massive knot of gore-struck flesh. He then reaches in with his hands, crushes his heart and ripps it out to show Charmshred. Charmshred nods, then flies down and from his hand leaps Cadaverous the Adamant: A foil unlike any other. It is light and agile, yet from its grip is the dark and mysterious foreboding that is similar to an obsidian winter. They fight ferociously until Iramatek beheads him, leaving his body to drop and bleed over his boots which he obtained from the Northern Shroud, a cold and glacier-laced country in which ice-bears roam and Frozen Golems lurk. The boots were named Frigidchill the Skarred.

Beat that, bitches.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Please. Just stop.

04-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Yeah it probably wasn't even funny wen I did it.
I am sorry for spamming doomy.

Epic
04-02-2008, 09:54 PM
3:<

where is it godamnit

sheezy2
04-02-2008, 10:05 PM
ok this anim was good really good love the style lol.

off topic: how is drag a scarfz man if he doesnt have any scarf thingy in his sig or avy :c