PDA

View Full Version : Run And Blood,

PhyscoBear
07-11-2009, 04:14 PM
This Is Another Test,Please Tell Me How I Can Improve..?
Im Really Trying..
http://www.truploader.com/view/928019

Chunky
07-11-2009, 04:22 PM
arms are really essential, its hard to give crit to something like that

but its all rather stiff, try and make your run last more frames and pay more attention to detail

but you've got the right idea on the blood, you just have to add wait to it, as blood doesnt just dissapear and it doesnt just spray out at a constant force

Waterboy
07-11-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm happy to know that you're really trying and all, but no I don't really see any improvement but I think some of you're problems lie in stuff other than animating. You have like 4 topics on the front page, that should never happen. Take time on your animations and if you feel like it's not up to par then you look at it yourself and try to fix it or start over. It may take a while but it will be worth it. Then you post here for questions once you feel like you don't see anything wrong with it.

Another suggestion is to go look at other peoples' animations. Not that really intense long ones, but more like tests and shorts on what you want to improve or focus on.

Also, TUTORIALS. They're very important for every animator just starting out. Learn how they make them walk, then run, then punch, then kick. Take baby steps on the tutorials. You're first tutorial shouldn't be effects till you get the basics down. Take baby steps, but keep your head up. A lot of people, like myself, go through this process. Animating can be a fun experience, but if you make crap all the time people will disrespect you and you'll get down on yourself and quit, which happens quite often.

Finally, it would help if you would learn how to type normally, it's a pain to read this, sorry.

This Is Another Test,Please Tell Me How I Can Improve..?
Im Really Trying..

This is probably the longest post i've ever written so hopefully you look at it and learn. Every person has the potential to be great at animating, just take you're time and have fun with it.

PhyscoBear
07-11-2009, 05:41 PM
I Know It Was Just A Test,That's Why I Didn't Add Arms...And Thanks Waterboy,Ill Do Some More Of What You Said Mate.

dragonuminator
07-12-2009, 08:13 AM
try to give the run more frames, atm it looks like the stick is gliding over the floor while his legs are having a seizure and his head is popping up and down. try to let the different parts of the stick move like one, just like your body does. to get a idea of what i mean: look at yourself sideways in the mirror as you walk by.

the blood was good though. i liked it

croft70
07-13-2009, 11:04 AM
i think you need to practice more... look at tutorial or animations... and take time in every animations dont make it in 5 minutes...

PhyscoBear
07-13-2009, 12:47 PM
i think you need to practice more... look at tutorial or animations... and take time in every animations dont make it in 5 minutes...
It Took Me 20 Minute's...=\

!!Cr@zyEggrolls!!
07-13-2009, 12:54 PM
It was nice, but he is def. gliding :/

Try out some of the walking tutorials :D

Good luck in the future

Arch-Angel
07-13-2009, 02:41 PM
You need to add more frames >_>
That looked like you had one frame of him in one position, and then a second frame of him in a different position. A normal run loop ranges from 9-14 frames for just one step. Try using 16 or 18 FPS, a canvas size of 380x220-450x340, and zoom in once. You also need to work on your backgrounds because they're terrible. The best way to do this is through detail. If you look at a really nice background, try to recreate it exactly. Don't just try to create something that looks like it. Use as much detail as you can possibly add, but don't make it look bad. In your background, you used lines to show light. Light looks nothing like that. Just look at some pictures of good backgrounds and actually notice what makes them good.

Sonoya
07-13-2009, 03:15 PM
lol the run is funny .. i love it