PDA

View Full Version : "The Beast Within"

!!Cr@zyEggrolls!!
07-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Well, hello.

This is my very first.. or.. as a matter of fact.. yhis is my second stickmation whick I've created using Macromedia Flash Professional 8. So don't expect anything great..

Enjoy.

h ttp://www.*************/open/1247418133

!!note; the link is incomplete, you have to copy and paste it and remember to remove the space between h ttp !!

Pepsi.
07-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Wow, your really good for your second animation. Really long for your second

The motions of the actual stick figure isn't that great, but your production is good for your second anim.

smily
07-12-2009, 01:03 PM
http://www.*************/open/1247418133

just watched it. you have alot of potential. work on smoothing and easing.. trails where nice though. try to give the stickman straight limbs rather than bent ones though.

in all, good job.

Flood
07-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Holy shit. While I was watching it at the beginning I thought, "Thats a nicely drawn play button." So I pressed it and right at the beginning I was blown away by incredible effects. "Theres no way this is this guy's second animation", I thought. Then I saw the stickman's movements.

Bottom line, you really need to work on movements and things, just practice stickmen, punching, running, walking, jumping, ect. But keep doing what your doing with the effects, those were up their on my favorite effects I've ever seen in a flash animation. And its your second animation!

explosivecontent
07-13-2009, 12:20 AM
awesome story line, even though the stick's movements werent the greatest i still really enjoyed the anim!
and the effects were great too

Tawnik
07-13-2009, 03:42 AM
Great, as I can see you know the basics of animation, you tried to use everything, anticipation for the running, overshooting and secondary motion for the background, if you stick with animating you will be definitely one of the better ones =)

Now you should practice, dont do another project of this length, try some shorts, some kind of "stickman animation study" try to animate the stickman just running, walking, sitting up and sitting down, etc.. focus on the movement, try to make it perfect.And try out some other methods like Brush, or line, but without bending, imo it just doesnt look right with the bending.

!!Cr@zyEggrolls!!
07-13-2009, 07:20 AM
Thanx guys! I really appreciate your comments and tips. Keep them flowing, because I'm a total n00b when it comes to flash.

The movments.. sucked, no questions there. I realized that after watching it a few times.. So I've been animating the basics like walking, running, jumping and punching for several hours now.

It's really good to see that people with real experience offers their knowledge to newbies like myself.

Again, thanx.

- Cr@zyEggrolls

ak01
09-25-2009, 04:12 PM
what is it caled? is it in stick fights or stick hummer? if its in stick fights what catigory?