PDA

View Full Version : Short but God Awful :( )

Waterboy
07-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Well a shorty. I've come to realize I really suck at this business, but maybe thats cus I just don't animate enough. Oh well, still enjoy it for some weird reason. :P

http://www.truploader.com/view/516154

Please mention how much it sucks

alcaknight
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
It sucks, but just keep practicing. Nothing else to really tell you other than that. That is the only way to get better.

Flood
07-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Actually it wasn't that horrible, work on drawing your sticks and keeping your sticks from wobbling, and you also need to work on physics.

CoKane
07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
No, it does not suck. Just make an animation, you have nice movements. But please do add heads the the stickmen.

!!Cr@zyEggrolls!!
07-13-2009, 02:50 PM
It was a good, not great but good. And it doesn't suck! I assume the reason why the heads are missing is because you're not done with the animation yet? If that's the case then I'm really looking forward to your finishing product!

Maybe we could help eacother out in the future? I'll take all the help I can get :) And I can clearly see that you've got a great imagination!

!!Cr@zyEggrolls!!
07-13-2009, 02:54 PM
It sucks, but just keep practicing. Nothing else to really tell you other than that. That is the only way to get better.
Dude, is it not a little bit harsh to say that it sucks >.<? You've got to admit that it was ok to watch :) He's got potential!

NightBlade
07-13-2009, 03:03 PM
make a 1 minute combat video. i gurantee people will like it. your at least 10X better than me.

alcaknight
07-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Dude, is it not a little bit harsh to say that it sucks >.<? You've got to admit that it was ok to watch :) He's got potential!

Said not to forget to mention how much it sucks. So I mentioned it.