PDA

View Full Version : Walk and Run test

croft70
07-14-2009, 09:25 AM
I see the walk test of crazyeggroll so I decided to make my own test but this is a walk-run-jump test

http://filebox.me/view/h4x5bcxuk

so... what do you think?

yeah i know it dont have any effect but is because i made it quick and need sounds...

NightBlade
07-14-2009, 09:27 AM
hahaha clever, add a head. your actually very good. if that was fast.. ok make 2 of them, with heads preferably, and make them fight, if you can.

teh aninminator
07-14-2009, 09:59 AM
hahaha clever, add a head. your actually very good. if that was fast.. ok make 2 of them, with heads preferably, and make them fight, if you can.
wtf?! you just got here, stop acting like youve been on SPP for years. do you even have flash?

NightBlade
07-14-2009, 10:08 AM
look i watch alot of flash and pivot animation. i know what to do, im just bad at it, hes good, he could do it, dont judge me cause im new, i know good flash when i see it.

!!Cr@zyEggrolls!!
07-17-2009, 04:37 PM
I have to agree with NightBlade. I know a lot of people who suck at flash, pivot etc, but who can see the difference between a good and a bad flash animation.. Just like me. I'm a n00b when it comes to animating, but I can clearly judge an animation. Being new to a forum has nothing to do with your personal experience.

_slanted_
07-17-2009, 04:57 PM

wtf?! you just got here, stop acting like youve been on SPP for years. do you even have flash?

I have to agree with NightBlade. I know a lot of people who suck at flash, pivot etc, but who can see the difference between a good and a bad flash animation.. Just like me. I'm a n00b when it comes to animating, but I can clearly judge an animation. Being new to a forum has nothing to do with your personal experience.

now now children don't quarrel.

it looked good, obviously their wasn't much action to be expected in a walk run test, the handspring at the end seemed off, it was to powerful or a jump for him to do with his arms.

and like always for everyone work on easing, because you could always be better.

german321
07-18-2009, 10:12 AM
nice bat its to fast =\

Jom
07-21-2009, 02:00 PM
you guys all need to learn the difference between good and .. well not so good ... this guy isnt bad, but hes not as good as you all say he is, his walk needs more frames, and anticipation, the back heel rises up too much when you take a walking step, instead he should drag the foot more than picking up his whole foot.

explosivecontent
07-21-2009, 05:11 PM
i think dragging his feet is what your trying to avoid while walking.
well, only if you don't wan't to trip of course...

Jom
07-21-2009, 08:17 PM
i think dragging his feet is what your trying to avoid while walking.
well, only if you don't wan't to trip of course...
dragging/picking up? lol. but the other way around just looks silly :P