PDA

View Full Version : Strife

Etch
03-31-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.swfup.com/file/173735

Don't kill me. Anyway, i actually single framed, no double, 18fps, super smooth if you ask me, and blobs were just copy from sphere.

Background = ghetto strife

Kitsune
03-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Upper-body needs a bit more anticipation on the jump. Not bad! Don't beat yourself up!

What's with the white-filled head?

Strife
03-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Heh, not bad, the balls seem to move in the wrong direction at times, physics aren't to shabby.

And I could care less about the copying, do it as much as you'd like.

Etch
03-31-2008, 09:25 PM
Strife = <3

:D

STUFF
03-31-2008, 10:15 PM
The balls of red shouldn't stay in the air for that long before falling.

Also, did you animate your avatar, Orbb?

Etch
03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Omg, i wish i did. I got it off of deviant. But as soon as i get my tablet pen, i'm going to animate him as my full body. But it is good.

Spiffy
03-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Yes, the jump needs much more anticipation. The balls were already mentioned to move oddly. The only other problem I saw was how he disappeared and turned into the balls. I'm guessing that's what happened, but it doesn't look right. He pops off view way too quickly (and the white head is probably what's causing this. If it was red it'd probably look better). I think it would look better if you had a couple more frames in between where is shows him turning into balls, instead of just popping out there. Just an opinion, though.

Bruno Balan
04-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Just need more easing on impulse, but, where you get this scenery? You made?

Mesmay
04-01-2008, 01:51 PM
The blobs are good, but they stop, then go back slightly towards the centre of where te guy was, then fall, which looks weird.
But it doesnt ruin the animation.
Background could do with some work.
It looked really slow to me, although you said you were at 18fps...

Cai Johnson
04-01-2008, 02:27 PM
I would speed it up a bit actually, but it is just private opinion. However, balls are coming out of no-where, like I mean it needs at least one inbetween frame. Balls are coming out from him to the left and right, but they are falling straight down, it is weird for me. Pretty much what others said, but I like to say my word so you have sure that they where right... You have sure whatsoover... Other than all other - good.

Etch
04-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Well, I'm going to make this into a Sphere tribute i guess, was working on a Shock one, but this would seem a lot more funner.

Adding To this animation:

Transition to explosion
Better head. (lol)
Bouncier blobs.
Make them go out more other than just going down.

And more to come, lol.

StickSlamSam
04-04-2008, 07:38 AM
In my personal opinion, it's smooth and that but in your flash's I see nothing really going on, but then again you know this because you made it.