Dragon⁰⁷⁷
03-31-2008, 09:57 PM
Who wins?

General Douchington
03-31-2008, 10:00 PM
The ****ing ninjas, man. The ****ing ninjas! *runs*

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 10:00 PM
It depends. Ninjas have the advantage of speed, fast reflexes, pretty kick-ass weapons, and years and years of training. Pirates, however, have experiance, size, slightly more advanced weapons, such as one-shot pistols, and can take much more of a beating. Whoever get's the first hit would probably win.

Nodd
03-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Pirates will always win.

always.

Cereal Man
03-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Where are the nazis?

Covalence
03-31-2008, 10:14 PM
It depends. Ninjas have the advantage of speed, fast reflexes, pretty kick-ass weapons, and years and years of training. Pirates, however, have experiance, size, slightly more advanced weapons, such as one-shot pistols, and can take much more of a beating. Whoever get's the first hit would probably win.

What if was an epic cross counter, and they both hit each other at the same time?

Rather Cheesy
03-31-2008, 10:16 PM
See ninjas have the flash powder and know how to mess with your senses in order to make you think that their somewhere their not, so while the pirates waste their one shot before reloading on something that isn't there the ninja can move in and fight hand to hand with the pirate, once again screwing with the pirates senses can make him think hes fighting 4-5 ninjas in a puff of smoke instead of one. Pirate freaks, gets stressed, screws up, then his throat gets slit. [/pirate]

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 10:16 PM
What if was an epic cross counter, and they both hit each other at the same time?
Well ninja's would get the first hit with their long weapons. Unless the pirate has his pistol out.

Covalence
03-31-2008, 10:19 PM
Well ninja's would get the first hit with their long weapons. Unless the pirate has his pistol out.

Or, they sword clash, on top of a barrel, rolling.

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 10:20 PM
SHAOLIN SPADE [/pirate]

StrunG
03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Pirates are just generally badass motherfuckers.

Covalence
03-31-2008, 10:22 PM
SHAOLIN SPADE [/pirate]

Booty .

Dudeman
03-31-2008, 10:27 PM
See ninjas have the flash powder and know how to mess with your senses in order to make you think that their somewhere their not, so while the pirates waste their one shot before reloading on something that isn't there the ninja can move in and fight hand to hand with the pirate, once again screwing with the pirates senses can make him think hes fighting 4-5 ninjas in a puff of smoke instead of one. Pirate freaks, gets stressed, screws up, then his throat gets slit. [/pirate]

Umm, what about the part where the pirate rips the ninja in half because he's a ****ing beast and he doesn't get dazed by anything short of 22g crack cocaine.

Seriously, it all boils down to the situation:
Open space, no weapons: Pirate kicks major ass
Open space, melee weapons aloud: Pirate takes the ninja to the ninja cleaners
Open space, all weapons aloud: Ok, the ninja has a chance, but the pirate still can bust a cap in his ass
Closed space, well lit, no weapons: Pirate
Closed space, well lit, melee weapons: Pirate
Closed space, well lit, all weapons aloud: Ninja has a better chance then the open space, but only because he can stay closer and use his pussy stars
Closed space, many shadows, no weapons: Pirate still has the advantage
Closed space, many shadows, melee weapons: Ninja can slit the pirate's throat, but everyone assumes the pirate can't watch his back. I'd still put my money on the pirate.
Closed space, many shadows, all weapons: Ninja MIGHT have this one. It's a toss up.

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Umm, what about the part where the pirate rips the ninja in half because he's a ****ing beast and he doesn't get dazed by anything short of 22g crack cocaine. The pirate still has to grab the ninja.

Seriously, it all boils down to the situation:
Open space, no weapons: Pirate kicks major ass Ninja's still have major skills in hand-to-hand fighting. It would be a close fight.
Open space, melee weapons aloud: Pirate takes the ninja to the ninja cleaners Ninja's have much better melee weapons then pirates. I'd say the ninja win's this one.
Open space, all weapons allowed(fixed): Ok, the ninja has a chance, but the pirate still can bust a cap in his ass Again, the pirate has to shoot through the smoke, and hit him with the first shot.
Closed space, well lit, no weapons: Pirate I don't see how the pirate would win. I say this would be a close fight. But I don't know who would win.
Closed space, well lit, melee weapons: Pirate Again, no explaination. Ninja's have better weapons, and are more skilled with them. This round goes to the ninja.
Closed space, well lit, all weapons aloud: Ninja has a better chance then the open space, but only because he can stay closer and use his pussy stars Yes. He could use his pussy stars and get the pirate right away. Ninja wins.
Closed space, many shadows, no weapons: Pirate still has the advantage Ninja's have a much greater advantage in the shadows. Ninja wins.
Closed space, many shadows, melee weapons: Ninja can slit the pirate's throat, but everyone assumes the pirate can't watch his back. I'd still put my money on the pirate. I think ninja's would do more then slit somebodies throat, right? If it was a one on one battle, the ninja wouldn't go for stealth, he'd whip out a sword and stab him in the gut.
Closed space, many shadows, all weapons: Ninja MIGHT have this one. It's a toss up. You mean the ninja would kick major ass. He has all the advantages, and you gave no explaination on how the pirate would have a chance at this round. Answers in bold.

2-D
03-31-2008, 10:43 PM
ninjas are for 12 year old naruto loving faggots.

and, being a pirate myself, i shall pick pirate.

Index
03-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Pirates. Ninjas are fags. Seez, pirates haves all theses big muscles and they're all heavy and stuff. Ninjas are scrawny compared to them. Total buttfuck.

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 10:44 PM
This isn't about liking ninjas, this is who would most likely win.

Index
03-31-2008, 10:46 PM
SoulEater, ninjas would be fucked in one shot. They're still human you know.

Gavel
03-31-2008, 10:51 PM
Ninja's have much better melee weapons then pirates. I'd say the ninja win's this one.
That's like saying a 4 year old with an M4A1 carbine has an advantage over a skilled special ops mercenary with no weapons at all.

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 10:53 PM
Yes, and so are pirates. Nobody has perfect accuracy. Here is a most likely scenario of a fight between a ninja and a pirate. I'll be fair to both sides.

Let's say they're both already fighting. No surprise attack. Just both standing five feet away, ready to fight. The ninja would immediately throw powder balls on the ground in an attempt to disorient the pirate. However, the pirate is un-affected. He pulls out his gun and waits until he see's the ninja instead of firing randomly and wasting the shot. The ninja waits a few seconds, and then attacks from behind with a sword drawn. The pirate is very experianced, and watches his back. He blocks the attack by drawing his own sword and parrying the hit. Now he has the pistol aimed at the ninja. The ninja quickly uses his dagger and knocks the gun out of the pirate's hands. Now they're in a melee weapon fight. The smoke has cleared up, and there is plenty of space to fight. The ninja jumps back, and dodges a slash from the pirate, and throws a throwing star or a throwing knife, and hits the pirate in the leg. The pirate can easily take the pain and the damage, being so tough. They run towards the ninja and grab him. Taking the ninja by surprise. The pirate would get a few hits, but the ninja too, is tough. He uses his dagger again and slices the pirate's hand. That would make the pirate let go. The ninja takes the advantage of the distraction and stab the pirate in the gut. Then he would stay away from the pirate until he died of blood-loss/internal organ damage.
Ninjas are cowards, honestly, but they'd win.

Edit: I'd like to debate with one person at a time, Spazz.

StrunG
03-31-2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah, well you forgot the part where the pirate picks up the little bastard and rips him in half.

Gavel
03-31-2008, 10:58 PM
This thread is open to anyone's interjection, when last I checked.

Dudeman
03-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Answers in bold.

This isn't ****ing naruto. They can't win in hand to hand. They're smaller, weaker and they wouldn't be able to take a hit. They also can't dodge at light speed, so I don't know why the hell you think they would win at hand to hand. Part of being a good fist fighter is being able to be fast and strong; this obviously describes a pirate in the stereotype of fighting.

You simply say "No, the ninja is uber skilled and can move leet fast". The Pirate isn't a ****ing bear even though he can tear a ninja apart like one.

And do you understand how many advantages must be given to the ninja before he can turn the tide. oldjfoadkjlol once da ninjya gets shaduws and phrowing knifes, and stars and specul smoke powder and specielle drugs to throw and cloaking, then the ninja wins.

Index
03-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Yes, and so are pirates. Nobody has perfect accuracy. Here is a most likely scenario of a fight between a ninja and a pirate. I'll be fair to both sides.

Let's say they're both already fighting. No surprise attack. Just both standing five feet away, ready to fight. The ninja would immediately throw powder balls on the ground in an attempt to disorient the pirate. However, the pirate is un-affected. He pulls out his gun and waits until he see's the ninja instead of firing randomly and wasting the shot. The ninja waits a few seconds, and then attacks from behind with a sword drawn. The pirate is very experianced, and watches his back. He blocks the attack by drawing his own sword and parrying the hit. Now he has the pistol aimed at the ninja. The ninja quickly uses his dagger and knocks the gun out of the pirate's hands. Now they're in a melee weapon fight. The smoke has cleared up, and there is plenty of space to fight. The ninja jumps back, and dodges a slash from the pirate, and throws a throwing star or a throwing knife, and hits the pirate in the leg. The pirate can easily take the pain and the damage, being so tough. They run towards the ninja and grab him. Taking the ninja by surprise. The pirate would get a few hits, but the ninja too, is tough. He uses his dagger again and slices the pirate's hand. That would make the pirate let go. The ninja takes the advantage of the distraction and stab the pirate in the gut. Then he would stay away from the pirate until he died of blood-loss/internal organ damage.
Ninjas are cowards, honestly, but they'd win.

Heres how I'd think it'd go.

Ninja ****ing throws a bunch on ****ing stars at the pirate while running to get behind him or something, but who cares? Those things go a half inch deep and the pirate shoots at him, almost aimlessly. The ninja is fast, but not faster than a bullet, which kills him instantly. Even if the pirate got stabbed he'd still be shooting.

The only way I could see a ninja winning is if the pirate didn't know the ninja was there.

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 11:04 PM
I highly doubt a ninja is that stupid. Like I said in a response to Dudeman, they would do more then slit the throat. Also, if a pirate shot almost aimlessly, then it's not likely that the bullet would hit the ninja in a place that kills him instantly, if at all. My fight scenario was more realistic.

Covalence
03-31-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey, what if this was modernized?
Pirates = People who "buy" music.
Ninjas = Narutofags

Who wins then?

Index
03-31-2008, 11:06 PM
I highly doubt a ninja is that stupid. Like I said in a response to Dudeman, they would do more then slit the throat. Also, if a pirate shot almost aimlessly, then it's not likely that the bullet would hit the ninja in a place that kills him instantly, if at all. My fight scenario was more realistic.

Listen, the main point is that a ninja is fast, BUT NOT THAT FAST. I mean, think of a gun being shot. Do you see the bullet? If you do, how long is it in sight? Well, if a ninja is running at top speed (be realistic) do you see it? You better have, and you can see it for a while before it's out of sight. If not, you're thinking of naruto.

Dudeman
03-31-2008, 11:07 PM

That scenario was a joke out of a crappy cinematic movie.

You also assume that there are shadows to hide the ninja after the flashballs. You also assume that the ninja can throw the flash balls faster then the pirate can grab his pistol. Do you understand how unrealistic that is? I'm sure a trained marine can unholster a pistol from his boot faster then someone 10ft away can hit him with a tenis ball (assuming it's about that weight, still giving you a small advantage).

You also directly stated that the ninja would run away, disqualifying him for being a pussy. CASE AND POINT?!

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm not, really. I'm just implying to the fact that the pirate shot almost aimlessly. It isn't the ninja that makes the bullet miss, it's the pirate. I have a friend who takes ninjitsu, (and is a major narutofag) that tells me some things he learns during his classes.

Gavel
03-31-2008, 11:09 PM
My fight scenario was more realistic.
Your fight scenario was "ninja throws down a magic smoke bomb, teleports behind the pirate and stabs him" and "ninja goes so fast it looks like theres a whole bunch of him, pirate gets confused, shoots at the wrong one and ninja cuts him while he reloads". Where's the realism? Where's the cream filling?

SoulEater
03-31-2008, 11:14 PM
Your fight scenario was "ninja throws down a magic smoke bomb, teleports behind the pirate and stabs him" and "ninja goes so fast it looks like theres a whole bunch of him, pirate gets confused, shoots at the wrong one and ninja cuts him while he reloads". Where's the realism? Where's the cream filling?
Wow, everything you said my scenario was about didn't happen.
Rather Cheesy mentioned ninja's that had normal smoke bombs that could stun people. Not magic ones. I also implied that the pirate was un-affected. Also, the pirate never got to shoot. The gun was knocked from his hands. The pirate never reloaded. It was actually a close fight. It's funny how you make things up in debates. Now like I said, I'm only debating one person at a time. This time is the only time I'll take the time to respond to two people.

That scenario was a joke out of a crappy cinematic movie.

You also assume that there are shadows to hide the ninja after the flashballs. You also assume that the ninja can throw the flash balls faster then the pirate can grab his pistol. Do you understand how unrealistic that is? I'm sure a trained marine can unholster a pistol from his boot faster then someone 10ft away can hit him with a tenis ball (assuming it's about that weight, still giving you a small advantage).
Are pirates trained marines? No.

You also directly stated that the ninja would run away, disqualifying him for being a pussy. CASE AND POINT?! Case and point: Ninja wins because of cowardice. Nobody said they'd be disqualified for that.

After this, I'm only debating Brian C until he is finished. Please hold yourselves until then.

2-D
03-31-2008, 11:15 PM
hey guys, did you know 1up, aurorai, Rather Cheesy, Smashdood, and The Fallen are fags?

Hey, what if this was modernized?
Pirates = People who "buy" music.
Ninjas = Narutofags

Who wins then?

real pirates don't just download music off of ****ing limewire.

they download movies, games, and full albums.

Index
03-31-2008, 11:19 PM
After this, I'm only debating Brian C until he is finished. Please hold yourselves until then.

You never replied to what I said on the last page

Dudeman
03-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Rather Cheesy mentioned ninja's that had normal smoke bombs that could stun people. Not magic ones. I also implied that the pirate was un-affected. Also, the pirate never got to shoot. The gun was knocked from his hands. The pirate never reloaded. It was actually a close fight. It's funny how you make things up in debates. Now like I said, I'm only debating one person at a time. This time is the only time I'll take the time to respond to two people.

Case and point: Ninja wins because of cowardice. Nobody said they'd be disqualified for that.

Infact, yes they are trained marines. They've pilaged hundreds of villages and can shot moving targets across moving ships with their pistol. I also made the point that the marine had the pistol in their boot, unlike how the pirate carries his in his belt (faster reaction time).

And since ninjas can telleport like in naruto, pirates have auto aim and perfect headshots like in one piece. They also have uber magic powers from fruit so they can't die and stuff. So there.

edit: I don't care if you don't debate with me. I don't give a flying one. It's quite obvious who's got this one in the bag.

Jeremy
03-31-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm a pirate myself, so I want to choose that. But being realistic, the pirates don't have a chance in the world unless they are on a boat.

Gavel
03-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Then your scenario is basically "ninja throws down useless smoke bomb, uses his completely realistic superhuman lightspeed teleportation powers and disarms the pirate with a single swipe". And you're calling that "realistic"?

And please tell me how you can gather from this light-hearted conversation about "Pirates vs. Ninjas" that I make things up in every debate participate in? Please go through all my posts to see all the times I "make things up in debates". God, leave it to a narutofag to feel like an unstoppable mean machine in a debate.

Oh uh oh, guys! SoulEater is only devoting is attention to one person now! Gosh darnit, I wanted me a chance to lock horns with the all-knowing omniscient SoulEater who knows everything he's talking about because he knows some kid who does karate!

Index
03-31-2008, 11:39 PM
Yep, Soul only wants me, because he loves me with all his heart!:Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 12:30 AM
Infact, yes they are trained marines. They've pilaged hundreds of villages and can shot moving targets across moving ships with their pistol. I also made the point that the marine had the pistol in their boot, unlike how the pirate carries his in his belt (faster reaction time).

And since ninjas can telleport like in naruto, pirates have auto aim and perfect headshots like in one piece. They also have uber magic powers from fruit so they can't die and stuff. So there.

edit: I don't care if you don't debate with me. I don't give a flying one. It's quite obvious who's got this one in the bag. Whatever you say. It was still fun debating against you.

Then your scenario is basically "ninja throws down useless smoke bomb, uses his completely realistic superhuman lightspeed teleportation powers and disarms the pirate with a single swipe". And you're calling that "realistic"?

And please tell me how you can gather from this light-hearted conversation about "Pirates vs. Ninjas" that I make things up in every debate participate in? Please go through all my posts to see all the times I "make things up in debates". God, leave it to a narutofag to feel like an unstoppable mean machine in a debate.

Oh uh oh, guys! SoulEater is only devoting is attention to one person now! Gosh darnit, I wanted me a chance to lock horns with the all-knowing omniscient SoulEater who knows everything he's talking about because he knows some kid who does karate! Dammit, Spazz. When the hell are you going to realize how un-funny you are?

@Brian C- Very true. Now get the **** back to the debate. <3

Gavel
04-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Dammit, Spazz. When the hell are you going to realize how un-funny you are?
Dammit. SoulEater. When the hell are you going to realize how much of a pompous, hypocrite you are?

I wasn't being funny, you dick. I was making fun of you because apparently your regal persona isn't fit for more than one person to be handled and should be doled out in individual portions.

@Brian C- Very true. Now get the **** back to the debate. <3
This isn't a debate, dumbass. That's why it's in the Poll Section in the Off Topic forums, asshole. Stop turning something that's supposed to be fun into something structured and organized.

Enfirno
04-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Pirates > Ninjas

Gavel
04-01-2008, 01:00 AM
According to my posts, your posts, Brian C's posts, and Dudeman's posts, this is kind of a debate. If you believe this is the poll central, then shut the fuck up and stop insulting people for no particular reason at all. If anyone has a different opinion then yours, you argue with them in a debate that can last for many pages. If you weren't so short tempered and persistant, you wouldn't be disliked by so many people.
I also find it funny that you're insulting me for saying this is a debate when you yourself are debating. And in a very aggresive way as well. Just accept the fact that people have different opinions then you and grow the fuck up.
Also, I say lock this thread.
Excuse me? I think you need to take a look at your posts before judging others. You're the one who got uppetty and testy just because I replied to a post of yours correcting your logic because apparently you think this a private debate. You're the one who came in here insulting me in the first place. I only insulted you in retaliation. I was never aggressive until you started acting aggressive. You're the one who's taking this way too seriously and getting his panties in knot over a conversation about who would win in a fight. I haven't been arguing for page for many pages because of a difference in opinion in this thread, now have I? Count up all the posts made by me and compare the amount of posts made by you and we'll see who's more at fault. And even still, according to you, this is a debate. So now arguing differences of opinion is not allowed in this thread? And now you're trying to get the thread locked? Why can't you just go away and let people have their fun without going around and ruining it with your passive-aggressive behavior?

And if you hadn't noticed, I wasn't the only one arguing with you on this. So why don't you shut up and try and get some other thread binned. Or maybe get yourself banned again.

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm only reading the first half of that post. IN A PM, tell me where I insulted you. If I really did, I apologize for it. Lets end this. By the way, I happened to glance at the bottom of your post, where you said I'd get myself banned again. I was never banned at any time, actually.

Bonk
04-01-2008, 01:06 AM
I can't believe a silly thread has turned into a hot-headed debate.

the afro ninja
04-01-2008, 01:07 AM
I voted ninjas but i think pirates now.

Gavel
04-01-2008, 01:13 AM
I'm only reading the first half of that post. IN A PM, tell me where I insulted you. If I really did, I apologize for it. Lets end this.
Why don't you read it, first.

I'm not PMing someone who has the nerve to turn a light-hearted conversation about pirates and ninjas into a structured, individual-based debate and then go around and insult someone for doing the same thing, only in a debate thread.

"It's funny how you make things up in debates."
"Dammit, Spazz. When the hell are you going to realize how un-funny you are?"

That first one may not have been insulting, per se, but it was still made in a condescending attitude that showed a certain egotistical attitude because you thought you were winning. And that and the whole "I, YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS, SOULEATER, AM NOW CLOSING THE DEBATE TO ONE PERSON AND ONE PERSON ONLY. ANY PERSON WHO RESPONDS TO ME WILL BE REJECTED BY MY AWESOME BEING." and coming down on me at the start of the thread when I revealed a little flaw in your logic just because I was replying to your post while you were "debating" with someone else.

This isn't a private thread, when last you checked. These forums are made public for a reason. If you want to hold a private one-on-one debate with Brian C, then there is a PM system built into the forums or you could use MSN.

EDIT: And sorry, when I said you were banned, it was because I thought you were Shanto.

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Alright. Let's see if this thread will go back to normal then. I'll delete the post that asks this thread to be locked.

Gavel
04-01-2008, 01:20 AM
They wouldn't have listened to you even if you kept it. They'd just write it off as you whining.

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 01:22 AM
Nope. Thats particularily the reason I deleted it.

Ontopic: I voted, by the way.
Edit: Just to clear things up, I only debated with Brian C because I found it to be too much work to quote and answer three people at once.

Myself
04-01-2008, 04:08 AM
I VOTED PIRATES

GOTTA GO GOTTA GO

HO HO

SET SAIL FO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE PPPPPPPPPPIIECE

SOMETHING SOMETHIN SOMETHING TREASURE

SOMETHING GRANNNND LIIIIIINE

<Character Intro>

SET SAIL FO ONE PIECE

Ya know, cause it was an alright show when it was un-un-violence afied.

Scarecrow
04-01-2008, 05:07 AM
Well it depends on whether the pirates know if there are ninjas around or not.

If they do, nobody wins, because it's impossible to kill a pirate that's on guard unless said pirate is being killed by a pirate, but it's also impossible to kill a ninja.

But if the pirates don't know there are ninjas around, the ninjas win because they'll ****ING KILL THE PIRATES IN THEIR SLEEP.

So I went with the ninjas.

Myself
04-01-2008, 05:34 AM
But pirates have cannons. And ninjas get servere sea sickness.

52xM
04-01-2008, 05:37 AM

If they do, nobody wins, because it's impossible to kill a pirate that's on guard unless said pirate is being killed by a pirate, but it's also impossible to kill a ninja.

But if the pirates don't know there are ninjas around, the ninjas win because they'll ****ING KILL THE PIRATES IN THEIR SLEEP.

<3 .

Doomdooer
04-01-2008, 05:39 AM
I think they'd fight, get tired, then have hot sex.
Everyone wins.

Mantha
04-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Oh why is the rum always gone?

=(

LakE
04-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Gandalf .

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Nigger ninja > pirate

Doomdooer
04-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Plain niggers beat everything.
No fair bringing them into this.

Gavel
04-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Nope. Thats particularily the reason I deleted it.

Ontopic: I voted, by the way.
Edit: Just to clear things up, I only debated with Brian C because I found it to be too much work to quote and answer three people at once.
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif /

Doomdooer
04-01-2008, 01:41 PM

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif /

Wierd that my point got proven so quickly...
:Undercover:

Cereal Man
04-01-2008, 02:11 PM

Oh, they DO do a lot of beating.

STUFF
04-01-2008, 03:31 PM
After voting for ninjas poll after poll after poll, One Piece has now changed my minds.

PIRATES!!!!!!!

Scarecrow
04-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Nigger ninja > pirate

I know a real one of those.

Also,

Nodd
04-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Pirates can get everything they want without paying a penny

Scarecrow
04-01-2008, 06:21 PM
This is true

Shanto
04-01-2008, 06:21 PM
IMA NINJA NINJA NINJAAAAaAAAAAAAA

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Nodbarnacle > Pirate

Covalence
04-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Nodbarnacle > Pirate

C. Falcon > nodbarnacle

Nodd
04-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Nodbarnacle > Pirate

this man speaks the truth

C. Falcon > nodbarnacle

notice the difference between this statement and the last, judging by statement 'a' it becomes obvious this statement (statement 'b') is false

Covalence
04-01-2008, 06:42 PM
this man speaks the truth

notice the difference between this statement and the last, judging by statement 'a' it becomes obvious this statement (statement 'b') is false

Some people try to hide the fact that they have false statements, by calling others statements false.
But it doesn't hide the fact that I still have 3, PS3s.

Dragon⁰⁷⁷
04-01-2008, 06:45 PM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_02/pirateDM2505_468x456.jpg
NOTE: YOU ARE NOT LOOKING AT a PIRATE.

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 06:50 PM
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=piratere0.png
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=piratere0.png
Note: THIS is a pirate.

Dudeman
04-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Note: This is a faggot

http://www.taibros.net/images/narutofan.jpg

madness8791
04-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Ninjas, Idk why...

Covalence
04-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Note - Notes are stupid.

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 07:04 PM

http://www.taibros.net/images/narutofan.jpg
Holy **** I laughed hard at this.

Nodd
04-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I think that's reason enough why pirates will always reign supreme

Kitsune
04-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Ninjas.

They're just better.

In every way!

Except they cannot drive.

Nor use forks.

(img)

Not that type of ninja. The ninjas that actually existed, as well as the Tenchu Ninja.

serpent 71
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Honestly, ninjas. They are undetectabe, leave no tracks, and could kill a ship full of pirates with ease.

SoulEater
04-01-2008, 11:23 PM
No. Just no.

Scarecrow
04-01-2008, 11:53 PM
my previous post still wins.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 06:14 AM
I think that's reason enough why pirates will always reign supreme

Simply because their fanboys aren't stupid faggots?
Now, it's hardly the Ninja's fault for being so cool as to attract every cosplayer this side of Japan.

Gray
04-02-2008, 10:29 AM
the poll is so even

Ninjas, even though all the retards in my school prefer ninjas :/

Smashdood
04-02-2008, 02:50 PM
During the day, the pirates would win because they need to see their targets.

At night, the ninjas would win, because they use darkness for stealth.

Yea.

Chunky
04-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Ninjas, to make it even.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 03:05 PM
During the day, the pirates would win because they need to see their targets.
Yea.

Two Words: Flash Bangs

Ninja's have those Flash-bang smoke balls specifically created for defeating daytime opponents.

Setmin
04-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Pirates mos def

Covalence
04-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Two Words: Flash Bangs

Ninja's have those Flash-bang smoke balls specifically created for defeating daytime opponents.
Eyepatches .

Krob
04-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Night - Ninja
Day - Pirate
Small Area - Ninja
Large Area - Pirate. Unless more then one ninja.

Gavel
04-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Large Area - Pirate. Unless more then one ninja.
That's not even a fair fight, so it can't even be brought up.

Doomdooer, all those flash bangs do is make smoke while the ninja runs and hides somewhere. It's not like that Naruto fagshit where it teleports them, or something.

Covalence
04-02-2008, 03:36 PM
That's not even a fair fight, so it can't even be brought up.

Doomdooer, all those flash bangs do is make smoke while the ninja runs and hides somewhere. It's not like that Naruto fagshit where it teleports them, or something.

I don't believe it.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 04:25 PM

Smashdood said that, in order for a Pirate to win, he needs to be able to see his opponent.

A Flashbang can:
temporarily blind a Pirate
create a smoke-screen to hinder the Pirate's view
distract a Pirate

However, I guess a Pirate could just shoot wildly with his muskets if he was blinded.

Deadface.
04-02-2008, 04:30 PM
The vote should be 20-20. I accidentally voted for stupid fucking cockass pirates.

The Pirate
04-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Hey guys, you're forgetting the most important thing.

Pirates are the icons of manliness, being large hairy dirty people with obscenely bad personal hygiene, who ride around in boats drinking ungodly amounts of alcohol, cursing, yelling, growing beards of epic proportions, and brawling with each other. They also occasionally attack other boats just for the sake of killing people, raping people, stealing shit, breaking shit, and generally being bestial heartless bastards.

Ninjas have formal training, and discipline, and finely honed combat skills, and stupid little ninja outfits, and shiny fancy ninja weapons and whatnot. They just kind of stealth around moving fast and darting around in the shadows striking only when the time is perfect like pussies. As opposed to pirates who fight crudely and drunkenly with rusty/blunt/broken weapons, and generally rip your face off while smashing stuff and making as much noise as possible. If you think the former fighting style is more awesome than the latter, you're a homosexual.

Even if a ninja could win in a fight, it doesn't change the fact that they will never be as awesome as pirates.

Kitsune
04-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Even if a ninja could win in a fight, it doesn't change the fact that they will never be as awesome as pirates.

In my book, disgusting men raping people doesn't appeal to me so much. Ninjas are just cooler. They do have honed and trained skills which people look up to in a way. There is no way you can change my mind if you have that as your best argument.

Even to the people who laugh at naruto, we all have people weighing down things we enjoy through anime:
http://animemedia.ign.com/anime/image/article/838/838157/one-piece-vol-1-king-of-the-pirates-20071127061743763-000.jpg

Disgusting and drunk people, in my opinion, may have their buttsecks on ships with victims and each other sometimes, but that sort of character does not appeal to me in any way.

In short, Pirates suck cock. You cannot deny that people who spend their lives in the sea won't poke around each other through loneliness. They are pretty damn gay.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
I prefer cold intelligence and cunning to drunken, swaggering stench.

Pirates can't kill with a touch, either.

The Pirate
04-02-2008, 05:34 PM
In my book, disgusting men raping people doesn't appeal to me so much. Ninjas are just cooler. They do have honed and trained skills which people look up to in a way. There is no way you can change my mind if you have that as your best argument.

Highly trained and disciplined people that other people see as positive role models?!

Ewww...

Maybe we should agree to disagree, because it's clear we hold very different definitions of awesomeness.

In short, Pirates suck cock. You cannot deny that people who spend their lives in the sea won't poke around each other through loneliness. They are pretty damn gay.

Pffffttt...

You're confusing pirates with your average, non-manly seafaring person. Pirates are so manly, that if they get horny and there are no woman around, they can have sex with explosions. And if there are no explosives around they could have sex with burning debris, or perhaps cannons and guns, and other cool shit you find on a pirate ship.

The only physical contact that ever occurs between pirates is when they get drunk and beat the shit out of each other.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm pretty sure some man-to-man sex happens as well.
Man-to-man like.

Either that, or sex with fire, or as you put it, explosions.

Scarecrow
04-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey guys, you're forgetting the most important thing.

Pirates are the icons of manliness, being large hairy dirty people with obscenely bad personal hygiene, who ride around in boats drinking ungodly amounts of alcohol, cursing, yelling, growing beards of epic proportions, and brawling with each other. They also occasionally attack other boats just for the sake of killing people, raping people, stealing shit, breaking shit, and generally being bestial heartless bastards.

Ninjas have formal training, and discipline, and finely honed combat skills, and stupid little ninja outfits, and shiny fancy ninja weapons and whatnot. They just kind of stealth around moving fast and darting around in the shadows striking only when the time is perfect like pussies. As opposed to pirates who fight crudely and drunkenly with rusty/blunt/broken weapons, and generally rip your face off while smashing stuff and making as much noise as possible. If you think the former fighting style is more awesome than the latter, you're a homosexual.

Yeah, but we're voting on who would win.

I demand you change your vote now.

Covalence
04-02-2008, 05:46 PM
What if a ninja and a pirate had a baby, and made a ninja-pirate?

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Thats like dividing by 0.
It's mathmatcally impossible.
An "Error" message would appear on the preggie test.

The Pirate
04-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Yeah, but we're voting on who would win.

I demand you change your vote now.

Who wins?

It's "who wins" not necessarily "who wins in a fight". Besides, to set up a fight you would need to have a single pirate battling a single ninja in fair combat. And that goes against the fact that pirates only fight in large noisy groups, and the fact that they never fight fair.

I interpreted "wins" as meaning, which side is the most awesome.

Covalence
04-02-2008, 05:55 PM
It's "who wins" not necessarily "who wins in a fight". Besides, to set up a fight you would need to have a single pirate battling a single ninja in fair combat. And that goes against the fact that pirates only fight in large noisy groups, and the fact that they never fight fair.

I interpreted "wins" as meaning, which side is the most awesome.
The side that kicks alot.

Doomdooer
04-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Throwing stars/knives ftw.

I can actually throw a knife with some degree of accuracy, and let me tell you, it's a whole new ****ing game when you stab a guy from 40 feet.

The Pirate
04-02-2008, 06:11 PM

I can actually throw a knife with some degree of accuracy, and let me tell you, it's a whole new ****ing game when you stab a guy from 40 feet.

LOLLLL,

projectiles are gay, unless they are guns or explosives of some sort or something that makes a lot of noise and fire. Getting right in your opponents face and removing it in a gruesome manner is cooler.

Kitsune
04-02-2008, 06:14 PM

Just shut up. >:( Pics/Vids or it never happened.

Sex with explosions? YES!!!

Highly trained and disciplined people that other people see as positive role models?!

Ewww...
Kids look up to ninjas because it kicks ass!

Dragon⁰⁷⁷
04-02-2008, 06:26 PM
I have to agree with the Pirate.

Think of Ninjas for a second. What do they do? They dance and frolic around on their tip toes like some kind of feminine ballerina. Not only that, but instead of showing their faces with all the sweaty manliness, (like pirates do) Ninjas hide behind a mask while masquerading around in the shadows and smoke. What the hell is manly about that?

Ninjas are women if women learned how to fight (god forbid) instead of just staying in their rightful spot, the kitchen.

Gavel
04-02-2008, 07:49 PM

Even to the people who laugh at naruto, we all have people weighing down things we enjoy through anime:
http://animemedia.ign.com/anime/image/article/838/838157/one-piece-vol-1-king-of-the-pirates-20071127061743763-000.jpg

Disgusting and drunk people, in my opinion, may have their buttsecks on ships with victims and each other sometimes, but that sort of character does not appeal to me in any way.

Raping men? Now just where did you procure these lies from? Just because they're a bunch of guys on a boat it doesn't mean they **** each other blind everyday. This is pirates we're talking about, not the Navy or prison. Pirates have finely tuned discipline and are able suppress their sexual needs for as long as they want. And even still, I bet you aren't ****ing any women ever hour of every day of the week. And even if you do have a girlfriend, I'm sure she isn't real quick to hand you any free samples at the drop of the hat. So how do you suppress your sexual needs? Go **** the nearest guy you can find? No, you masturbate. That or you shake it off and wait until the next possible chance you can get.

And honestly, if anyone out of this is the gay ones, it's the ninjas. I mean look at them! They run around all scrawny and shit wearing tights and prancing about. And they hide their shame behind a stupid piece of cloth. The only man who can pull this off and not look like a fag is Spider-Man. Anyone who can fight someone and win using only his own bodily fluids is okay in my book. Pirates are basically the gangsters of yesterday, except they got their hands dirtier (don't get me wrong, though, Mafiosi movies are one of my favorite types of movies).

Scarecrow
04-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Well, while ninja'ing someting and pirating something are completely different, both would eventually procure the same results.

Pirating = download off the internet
Ninja'ing = stealthily steal off the shelves

You have to be a real ninja to ninja something, what with the security these days.

Raping men? Now just where did you procure these lies from?

No, where did you get that from?

He said "men raping (people)" not "raping men".

Gavel
04-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, while ninja'ing someting and pirating something are completely different, both would eventually procure the same results.

Pirating = download off the internet
Ninja'ing = stealthily steal off the shelves

You have to be a real ninja to ninja something, what with the security these days.
Real ninjas are fags. If you wanna use someone stealthy as your role model for illegal actions, go for jewel thieves or special ops agents. Because Solid Snake is way cooler than some gay ninja.

EDIT: It's the same thing, essentially. I don't see how the order makes a difference, especially when that's what he was talking about throughout his post.

Kitsune
04-02-2008, 10:43 PM
No, you masturbate. [input other unnecessary comments about my personal life]

And honestly, if anyone out of this is the gay ones, it's the ninjas. I mean look at them! They run around all scrawny and shit wearing tights and prancing about. And they hide their shame behind a stupid piece of cloth. The only man who can pull this off and not look like a fag is Spider-Man.
Why are you ranting two paragraphs at my post? Pirate already agreed to disagree and you have to storm in here to completely slaughter what I have to say?

For christ's sake, it is a decision between pirates and ninjas. Why write this much just to say that my opinion sucks and yours is clearly the righteous one.

I am sorry for ruining your day, but I make one statement of gayness toward your favorite beings, as well as some harmless comments, apparently if you are in such a mindset to defend them at a degree, as to even strike at my personal life, and you just flip out on me!

And who the hell is the one making a generalization here Spazz? You seem to be quite intolerant of people who wear tights. Swimmers wear speedos, jammers, and even stockings to train. They are very respectable. This goes on in today's world, yet you find in your mind the generalization of all ninjas being faggots just because they wear tight clothing? How dare you resort to such hypocrisy after you even talk about me personally out of a slighter notion I made! When you say they are gay because of their actions, "Prancing about" as you ignorantly spit out, You may mean sneaking through a village to slice someones neck, put someone in a hold to physically slaughter their bodies, I would not put the sneaking or stealth leading up to violent murders as "Prancing about".

"Hiding their shame behind a stupid piece of cloth" is how you put more retarded outputs of splendid ignorance out, yes? When you say "Hide their shame" you mean cover their face? I'll stop you there and say that few ninjas around, aside from the ones drawn to look like a cool figure, wear face cloths. If you also mean "To hide from authority or other attackers", would you, in their position of being assigned a murder, and doing it as a mercenary, in this position, show your full face, and not "Hide". You say hide as if they do not want to get caught by people who can kill them. Personally, I wouldn't sacrifice myself to "do the right thing and come clean" to the authorities.

"Just because they're a bunch of guys on a boat it doesn't mean they **** each other blind everyday." Now when you are saying this, you are extremely exxagurating what I said. Take your face and put your computer screen upon it to look at the text I wrote carefully and maybe, just maybe, you'll listen to the thing you stated about. I said, once in a while, poking around. You clearly are either not thinking straight, or just are not reading what I said clearly. I understand both points. You have trouble at home and vent your anger on us. I did it before. You do it to whether you admit so or not. Do you think I feel good at home? No. My brother just died. I vent my sadness in a virtual forum by keeping busy. I make huge posts like this to keep myself away. I do not read posts correctly all the time, so I can understand that as well. =/ Have you seen me debate?

"Pirates have finely tuned discipline and are able suppress their sexual needs for as long as they want." I have no clue which pirates you are thinking of when saying they actually work to discipline themselves, but I would love to see an example of the hard working, trying to not be a sexual bother to their mates, drunk pirate. Most steal from people, destroy towns for money, and kill, rape, and destroy families. Out of my perspective I have seen no pirate that hasn't been in some gay movie which fulfills this background.

"I bet you aren't ****ing any women ever hour of every day of the week. And even if you do have a girlfriend, I'm sure she isn't real quick to hand you any free samples at the drop of the hat. So how do you suppress your sexual needs? Go **** the nearest guy you can find? " This is the personal part that made me question your whole post. This part of your post confused me, and yes, it did offend me. The confusion was from the mindset you seemed to give: that I expect anyone, let alone a pirate, fill the shoes of this example. Who, other than Hefner, ****s women every day? This example was barely relevant, if even tangential to the statement you replied to. I stated that they could be gay from isolation to the crew. From that, you sprout the ideas that I believe:

All **** women 24/7
One must **** the closest man possible if no women are around, and if not, masturbate.
I am a part of this equation somehow

I just wonder from that statement involving me, how I come into this. I have no girlfriend, and I am sure that if I did, there would not be sex 24/7. That is what I believe. But somehow, and for some reason, you decided to use this against me in a simple statement like this?: "Yeah, they're pretty gay"

I find no sense in it, sir. If I have, for some reason, not grasped a point, or anything, clearly I am at fault, just like how you are for missing some of my points.

Over-sized Post man, AWAY!!!

*Swoosh*

EDIT: Lol, I love how my first statements contradict completely to the length of my post. XD I love it.

Scarecrow
04-02-2008, 10:51 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9864/scannersexplodingheadwz3.gif

Index
04-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Wait until Spazz gets here... then we'll see a post twice as long as Kitsune's.

Kitsune
04-02-2008, 11:05 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9864/scannersexplodingheadwz3.gif

XD I laughed hard.

<3

Wait until Spazz gets here... then we'll see a post twice as long as Kitsune's.

The Pattern WILL continue then, if he will go into an argument. I hope he will be the bigger one and post something grown up, which I will eventually try at later anyway, but if he will insist on continuing an altercation, I will go on. I lose too many arguments and I don't like giving up anymore. :C

Index
04-02-2008, 11:11 PM
I've never seen Spazz lose. At first I thought you chose the wrong guy to screw with, but you seem really good at debating.

Jeremy
04-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Not admitting defeat =/= not losing.

Xelectroid
04-02-2008, 11:14 PM
I have. But it was a stupid argument anyway.

Doomdooer
04-03-2008, 06:33 AM
Just be glad Fr0zen doesn't like to get involved in Pirates vs Ninjas.
He'd slap us all with a snappy remark followed by his "viscious right hook", the infamous:
Wall-o-text.

My head would end up like Jawz.

Mesmay
04-03-2008, 01:18 PM
I chose ninjas.
Reason being-
Ninjas know the death-punch, so the pirate would just die of a heart attack in a hand to hand fight.
If weapons were allowed, which they probably would be, the ninja would still win due to the fact that ninjas arent limited to pussy ninja weapons. They're stereotypically smarter, so they'd probably be clever enough to work out that they should just bring some badass rocket launcher to the fight, or some pirate killing weapon at least.
Plus the ninja would proably win in a spelling bee.

joeyodaguy
04-03-2008, 01:24 PM
I think that the genetically engineered monkey butler would win. Was that not an option. Hmmm... Well... IT SHOULD BE!

The Pirate
04-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Whoahhh, Kitsune I know you're just trying to defend yourself but I think you're taking what Spazz said a little too seriously.

I doubt he was trying to personally insult you, he was just passionately debating the debate topic that will forever polarize mankind.

Lets all just calm down here. Because the way this is looking right now, Spazz is going to type a long post replying to you defending himself, then you're going to reply defending yourself again, and it'll become this huge offtopic-tacular one on one argument for moral supremacy.

Can we perhaps evade such an event before it ever happens?

Doomdooer
04-03-2008, 02:25 PM

I think that it is inevitable, given enough time.

The upside is that anyone who realises it when it happens can simply watch and laugh.

Gavel
04-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Whoahhh, Kitsune I know you're just trying to defend yourself but I think you're taking what Spazz said a little too seriously.

I doubt he was trying to personally insult you, he was just passionately debating the debate topic that will forever polarize mankind.
Exactly.

Lets all just calm down here. Because the way this is looking right now, Spazz is going to type a long post replying to you defending himself, then you're going to reply defending yourself again, and it'll become this huge offtopic-tacular one on one argument for moral supremacy.

Actually, I wasn't even going to read all that, let alone reply to it. I'm too tired to read/reply and half of it looks pretty irrelevent from the topic anyway. And to continue this would be a long and arduous task fueled by stubborness.

The Pattern WILL continue then, if he will go into an argument. I hope he will be the bigger one and post something grown up, which I will eventually try at later anyway, but if he will insist on continuing an altercation, I will go on. I lose too many arguments and I don't like giving up anymore. :C
FYI, when I said "you masturbate" I wasn't saying YOU personally. I was using the word "you" in the general sense like if someone were making an example of something. And what really tickled me was the part where you whined about me posting a big long rant and yet your entire post is a gigantic slab of hypocrisy taking up half the page.

Other than that point that popped out at me, I'm not going to respond to your post especially when most of it looks like a bunch of useless personal attacks on me. Don't be so defensive, Geez.

Now will everyone stop making assumptions about my actions? God, it's like you guys want a major argument to happen just for the sake of chastising me.

And whoever this "joeyodaguy" kid is, he is not funny.

Covalence
04-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I like how this was originally a topic about Pirates vs. Ninjas, then it turned into a giant argument fest about Pirates and Ninjas.

Index
04-03-2008, 06:43 PM
pirates have bigger penises than ninjas, making all pirates totally sexy.

Dragon⁰⁷⁷
04-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I think that the genetically engineered monkey butler would win. Was that not an option. Hmmm... Well... IT SHOULD BE!
Ha ha!

Do you do stand up? Your hilarious man...

MiniMan
04-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Pirates.

We do what we want because a pirate is free. We are pirates.

height=244 width=290

Scarecrow
04-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Ninjas know the death-punch, so the pirate would just die of a heart attack in a hand to hand fight.
I know the death punch.

If weapons were allowed, which they probably would be, the ninja would still win due to the fact that ninjas arent limited to pussy ninja weapons. They're stereotypically smarter, so they'd probably be clever enough to work out that they should just bring some badass rocket launcher to the fight, or some pirate killing weapon at least.
Modern day ninjas actually use really cool crazy new technology. It's no longer all knives.

Jeremy
04-03-2008, 09:31 PM
I know the death punch.

You've studied Dim Mak?

Scarecrow
04-03-2008, 09:56 PM
No, the Grand Master of Aikido knew it, and he told me when I met him.

Although, this might be a different one, seeing as you actually use your palm.

Dragon⁰⁷⁷
04-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Pirates.

We do what we want because a pirate is free. We are pirates.

height=244 width=290
Haha. I remember when Limped (It was Limped, right?) plagiarized that and everyone thought he made it. Good times.

MiniMan
04-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I once had an animated gif of one of the pirates dancing. Was one of my favorite avatars. I didn't even make it, I think 2-D did.

Enfirno
04-04-2008, 12:45 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/greebo_owns/yarpirateju5dt9yw2.gif

Edit: What? How did it get so fast?

Gavel
04-04-2008, 12:47 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/greebo_owns/yarpirateju5dt9yw2.gif

Edit: What? How did it get so fast?
web browser

2-D
04-04-2008, 01:01 AM
and, you know, its 6 frames.
I once had an animated gif of one of the pirates dancing. Was one of my favorite avatars. I didn't even make it, I think 2-D did.

yeah, i took it out of that flash

Gavel
04-04-2008, 01:11 AM
look at the amount of noobs representing the ninja side. it's almost half the votes, probably more. all we got on the pirate side is Brian C and FizzlemanJ.

I guess you know what that means

Jeremy
04-04-2008, 02:49 AM
No, the Grand Master of Aikido knew it, and he told me when I met him.

Although, this might be a different one, seeing as you actually use your palm.

He told you, or you know how to do it?

OGrilla
04-04-2008, 03:57 AM
All the cool kids and Dudeman. voted for pirates. I think the votes are being altered by the mods, though.

ultramega
04-04-2008, 04:21 AM
Ninjas .

The Pirate
04-04-2008, 05:59 AM
I think the votes are being altered by the mods, though.

Nope, altering votes doesn't work when the poll results are public.

I could change the numbers if I wanted to, but it would still show the same list of people that voted for each side. I couldn't move someones vote from one side to the other.

Mantha
04-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Pirates have their own day, "Talk Like A Pirate". Ninjas have no holidays, ololo.

Also, what Pirate said. If Ogrilla wasn't so drunk, he could count all the people and see the poll is still a virgin. This is a topic way too significant, too important for the man kind.

=)

OGrilla
04-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I just figured that if it was so close a poll, it couldn't possibly be legitimate.

Gray
04-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Pirates have their own day, "Talk Like A Pirate". Ninjas have no holidays, ololo.

Also, what Pirate said. If Ogrilla wasn't so drunk, he could count all the people and see the poll is still a virgin. This is a topic way too significant, too important for the man kind.

=)

December 5th silly

Kitsune
04-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Other than that point that popped out at me, I'm not going to respond to your post especially when most of it looks like a bunch of useless personal attacks on me. Don't be so defensive, Geez.

It was an idiotic post. Not worth reading really. To be honest, looking back, I feel like an idiot writing that. :(

I sorry. I misunderstood, over-reacted, and yet again, made myself look idiotic.

:P

I still think ninjas are better.

Dragon⁰⁷⁷
04-21-2008, 08:21 PM
The ability to edit this poll is so tempting.

If pirates and ninjas were modern bands, the pirates would probably be a death metal band, whereas ninjas would routinely play long bouts of complete silence. We all know who would win out of those two.I found this, I didn't write it.

Ssjbryando
04-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Naruto would so ***ing win.

Gavel
04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
This had better be sarcasm. If not, then at least I finally get to legitimately use my 12 gauge.

The Pirate
04-24-2008, 06:51 PM

What I want to know is, what profanity are you using in that sentence?

Last time I checked "fucking" had 4 asterixes when censored. Can't think of many three letter words that are used in such a manner.

I'll have you know you can be permabanned for using strange and offensive new words that scare me.

CriticalDesign
04-24-2008, 06:55 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/MAXYMCWAXY_2006/ChrisBrownSSJTagcopy.png

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Jeremy
04-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Haha .

LN3uq
04-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I would so assing win

Dragon⁰⁷⁷
04-24-2008, 08:13 PM
I would so assing win
hahaha.

I can't believe that Ninjas are winning. ***ing Naruto fags.

dark_heart
04-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Pirates all the way for me man!

Mantha
04-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Arrrr, welcome aboard.

Stormwalker
04-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Arg! Now we are even

Kitsune
04-25-2008, 02:57 PM
hahaha.

I can't believe that Ninjas are winning. ***ing Naruto fags.

Not all ninjas are from naruto. You think it's possible for people to like things in the ninja category other than naruto?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja (Note: Naruto isn't found on this page)
http://www.chocosho.com/admin/images/380x285/79485_1_ninja.jpg
http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/ask_a_ninja.jpg
Frankly, I can't see how you can blame someone for liking ninjas. :P

Paco
04-25-2008, 04:06 PM
ahah ninjas in lead again.

mint
04-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Pirates are superdooper. End of discussion :D
EDIT: Holy crud! I tied it!