PDA

View Full Version : remaking my old anim

javarush214
04-01-2008, 03:36 AM
im remaking my old anim higher calling, and here it is.

sorry im having trouble with actionscripting in the menu.

so just right click then play.

http://www.swfup.com/file/173978

oh and no sounds yet.

oh and i really need goddamn help with actionscripting in the menu sooo bad. if you wanna help me just tell me. ill send you the flash of the menu then edit it. ill give you a big great spot in the credits.

Bonk
04-01-2008, 04:03 AM
Good artwork, but the walking animation was lame. The scene where he is lying on the floor is da bomb, but the close up after that is bad.

I dunno, really. You can set the scene well, but without better animation it won't be very entertaining.

Potential, right.

And I can script, whaddya need?

javarush214
04-01-2008, 04:42 AM
really naow the walking was bad?

well i just tried that style out. guess i have to stick to the old style

Bonk
04-01-2008, 04:51 AM
If it's your first try with a new style, don't pretend it's going to be awesome.

Scarecrow
04-01-2008, 05:23 AM
I liked the detail with the sheets.

Miccool
04-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Umm.. The overall backgrounds weren't that great. Needs more shading and detail and some of the gradients did not fit imo. The animation is choppy at most points and jumps around a lot. The story seems interesting though I guess (The fact that you actually added a stoyline is amazing to most ppl here >_> ). Although I don't see why the father would tell his son at such an early state. Might deteriorate his mental state.. Maybe he should have waited until he understood more about shit before telling him? idunno.

javarush214
04-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Umm.. The overall backgrounds weren't that great. Needs more shading and detail and some of the gradients did not fit imo. The animation is choppy at most points and jumps around a lot. The story seems interesting though I guess (The fact that you actually added a stoyline is amazing to most ppl here >_> ). Although I don't see why the father would tell his son at such an early state. Might deteriorate his mental state.. Maybe he should have waited until he understood more about shit before telling him? idunno.

yeah i know the background wasnt good. it's hard with a mouse. and your right about the story line, i'll have to change that thanks for pointing that out

zwolfsburg
04-01-2008, 07:27 AM
really naow the walking was bad?

well i just tried that style out. guess i have to stick to the old style

it's cool that your remaking it. but yeah the walking was a bit choppy. Use your old style. your real style.

javarush214
04-01-2008, 07:43 AM
it's cool that your remaking it. but yeah the walking was a bit choppy. Use your old style. your real style.

yeah ill do that. well im all burned up now. ill just have to continue animating tomorrow. hope this turns out good

Etch
04-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Miccool said it all. The walking was a bit odd. And capitalize your "i"s?

zwolfsburg
04-02-2008, 01:09 AM
yeah ill do that. well im all burned up now. ill just have to continue animating tomorrow. hope this turns out good

it will. But use your old style of walking and running. like you did in the original HC. But this anim has the most detail yet out of any of your anims.

T Man
04-02-2008, 10:47 PM
for action scripting..

on(release){
gotoandplay(FRAMENUMBER);
}

Bling, the walk was really out of proportion, i don't think you wave your arms that much when you walk. and the screen with the text was WAY to long.

Scarecrow
04-02-2008, 11:03 PM
for action scripting..

on(release){
gotoAndPlay(FRAMENUMBER);
}

Bling, the walk was really out of proportion, i don't think you wave your arms that much when you walk. and the screen with the text was WAY to long.

fixed .

javarush214
04-03-2008, 06:09 AM
for action scripting..

on(release){
gotoandplay(FRAMENUMBER);
}

thanks for the helps that you guys offered appreciated that. ^^

TheCreator
04-03-2008, 11:16 PM
no wait, did you just have the animation start on next frame? if so then do
Normal Frame( Not selecting anything): stop();
then select play button and type
on (release) {
gotoAndPlay(nextframe);
}
I think, Guess what? I just started AS like 2 weeks ago

itatchi83
05-09-2008, 11:00 PM
cant see it....:(

New Generation
05-10-2008, 04:38 AM
I can't view it for some reason. It won't load, maybe re upload it or upload it on http://antiup.net

Ichimaruu
05-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah im having trouble viewing it too :(!

Ssjbryando
05-10-2008, 01:20 PM
This was posted a months ago? wtf? Cant see it either, but I saw it at the time :P

Omega
05-10-2008, 01:22 PM
cant see it....:(

Why the fuck did you have to bump this?

New Generation
05-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Omg! I didn't realize this was bumped. Itachi83 you wanker.