PDA

View Full Version : Angels Night

RawGreen
07-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Some originally composed trance for ya. phear my piano playing skillz,...well not really this time XD
Maybe that midi chord will come to my doorstep some other day :3

Angels in the Night (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/256561)

enjoy the trace, not mainstream thank god >:3

now RawGreen le garçon will leave to continue finding an animation college in canda, au revior.

Arch-Angel
07-18-2009, 11:12 PM
It's decent in my opinion. Not my kind of thing, but I suppose it's good for what it is.

I've been looking at Full Sail and some College in New York.

Überschall
07-19-2009, 08:25 AM
That piano would be great for some jazz stuff. It even slips into jazz scales pretty often, be it intended or not.

Plague
07-21-2009, 03:57 PM
I like it, especially the melody. But it seems there is just a tiny bit of overuse on the minor notes (did that make sense?). It doesnt fit into a common catagory which is good. I also definatley like the drum beat.

Exile
07-22-2009, 11:29 AM
enjoy the trace, not mainstream thank god >:3

wut

The piano was cool, so was the beat. Agreed with Schall, the piano sounds very jazzy, rhythmically it could have been better but you have a good ear for melodic passages.

It really doesn't sound like trance, but whatever. I'm going to sound like a broken record if I have to point that out to everyone here who's going to call their music trance.

RawGreen
07-24-2009, 10:17 AM
hehe, I suppose I wont be calling my music trance anymore, I don't think I'll categorize it at all.

@ScHall, not intended, and I don't know the jazz scales well at all...

@Plague, I've always loved the darker lower tone. I've recently found that trance has the higher nicer sounds and techno has the deeper evil sounds, like that makes sense at all..

@Prospect, I suppose I can respect the fact that it's missing some flow at some points in the rhythm. I'm going to uncategorize my work altogether, I was only trying to pick a category so I could send it to the radio station to be played.

:\