:Cool:
do i rely to this? :D

zlajaa1
07-23-2009, 09:05 PM
do i rely to this? :D

...and yes now you confused me

Arch-Angel
07-23-2009, 09:24 PM
You should try to make something more professional. THat's fine for your abilities and for representing this website, but you should try more professional stuff. I wouldn't use something like that for newgrounds, but that's only because of the kind of web site that it is.

Sonoya
07-23-2009, 10:05 PM
You should try to make something more professional. THat's fine for your abilities and for representing this website, but you should try more professional stuff. I wouldn't use something like that for newgrounds, but that's only because of the kind of web site that it is.
hmm ill keep in mind the more professional thing but wat do u mean about the part on newgrounds?

N T
07-23-2009, 10:17 PM
I kinda liked it. Just the vcam didn't work if you noticed.

Sonoya
07-23-2009, 10:25 PM
I kinda liked it. Just the vcam didn't work if you noticed.
eh. i thought the first thing some ones ganna mention is the gun fire thing
as long as ppl do like it at least

Arch-Angel
07-23-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm just saying. You animated stick figures, and it was a little sloppy. Seeing that it was stick figures, then it would be alright for advertising this site. Newgrounds is more professional and has higher quality animations submitted to it every day. If you look at SPP's preloader, and then look at Newgrounds preloaders then you will see how NG's is more professional looking.

I'm just saying, you should work on making stuff look more professional and a higher quality.

Sonoya
07-23-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm just saying. You animated stick figures, and it was a little sloppy. Seeing that it was stick figures, then it would be alright for advertising this site. Newgrounds is more professional and has higher quality animations submitted to it every day. If you look at SPP's preloader, and then look at Newgrounds preloaders then you will see how NG's is more professional looking.

I'm just saying, you should work on making stuff look more professional and a higher quality.
hmmm.. ok im ganna try working harder then
thank your for your advice :D

!!Cr@zyEggrolls!!
07-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh, really nice. I liked this one. But I noticed a blue dot under his fist in the first couple of frames, which moved inside his body later on. Weird.

Clips
07-24-2009, 06:53 PM
I noticed not enough force in the recoil
and i was kinda thinking what Arch said
idk
keep animating, its good

Flood
07-24-2009, 06:54 PM
It was pretty good actually. But at the end the text was really sloppy, and I didn't like the style too much.
:/

zlajaa1
07-26-2009, 02:46 AM
for how long do you animated (since when)

Sonoya
07-27-2009, 07:48 AM
for how long do you animated (since when)
i started a month ago or 2

FuD
07-27-2009, 12:00 PM
It was too short, and the style of the text was alright but it must represent the community or it's animations. It could be that there's blood on the wall and a funny face somewhere else to show that we have a variety of bloody and funny animations being made or something like that O_o.

I liked how the bullet flew but the bullet hole looked badly detailed, but can you really add detail to that? :/

Sonoya
07-27-2009, 12:16 PM
It was too short, and the style of the text was alright but it must represent the community or it's animations. It could be that there's blood on the wall and a funny face somewhere else to show that we have a variety of bloody and funny animations being made or something like that O_o.

I liked how the bullet flew but the bullet hole looked badly detailed, but can you really add detail to that? :/
u can.. just didnt feel like it

Waterboy
07-27-2009, 04:10 PM
It seems to me everyone else is jealous. I think it is very well done and I really enjoyed watching it. If I had a website I wouldn't mind having this.

Sonoya
07-27-2009, 08:23 PM
It seems to me everyone else is jealous. I think it is very well done and I really enjoyed watching it. If I had a website I wouldn't mind having this.
why thank you :)
that really did bump up my will to animate more

FuD
07-28-2009, 04:08 AM
If you require only praise to continue animating then that is truly sad. Everyone here requires to accept criticism, be it harsh or not, if you don't then you will probably get flamed or people will just stop criticizing your work. Simple as that.

Sonoya
07-28-2009, 06:51 AM
If you require only praise to continue animating then that is truly sad. Everyone here requires to accept criticism, be it harsh or not, if you don't then you will probably get flamed or people will just stop criticizing your work. Simple as that.
:) u just dont see it my way

hmmm the i way i see it is that praise tells you , you get props, critism helps you get more props, and well i just cant really explain the rest you just have to understand this feeeling

Waterboy
07-28-2009, 08:06 AM

I already saw him getting critiqued to the fullest extent so I decided to not CC it because he already got enough of it. And I'm also pretty sure that he handled it pretty well. And you're telling me if someone told you "Wow that sucked" rather than "Wow, GREAT animation" you'd feel more empowered to go animate? I dont think so lil newbie ;)

FuD
07-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Hah. Criticism as always will be "harsh" or will let you down in a way but if you take it all in and improve on what you've been told, you will definitely improve. People don't criticize just to let you down. They do it so you will have the chance to improve.

Go look up the definition of criticism first, idiot.

A criticism is when a person analyzes and evaluates things that make that particular piece of work sound/look/feel. i.e choppy movements for an animation.

Waterboy
07-28-2009, 01:25 PM
First off, I dont wanna get into a huge flame war with you, but I see something wrong with your view of "critisism". Critisism will not always be harsh, if you take that, then yes it will be harsh but I see critisism as a positive thing and if you don't that's your own problem. Critisism is great and makes people better in not only animating. I will leave it at this, I dont need a preubesent child to call me an idiot, thats what girlfriends are for when you forget your 1 week anniversary.

FuD
07-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Please don't insult yourself, you're just making it worse. Go cry in your emo corner while you cut your wrists like a good boy. Criticism as always can be taken as good or bad but they are usually taken as "harsh" but they help you develop.