PDA

View Full Version : Copy that!

Tronika
07-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Hello its me! Tronika ^^, and this is my first game :B

i got the idea from my real life so i was on final exams and i saw all the guys trying to cheat without the seen of the teacher, the rules are simple as real life, go talk with your friend and go to your seat, so heres the Beta Version :D

http://filebox.me/view/5gjeu7rwv

Enjoy!

PD: in the next version will be other levels with smarter teachers and more pets C=

RawGreen
07-24-2009, 05:22 PM
I tried going up to the teacher to ask him if I could go to the bathroom and I failed

D:

Tronika
07-24-2009, 07:35 PM
lol xD

you can go to the bathroom on an exam? Oo

Tronika
08-01-2009, 11:23 AM
__Bump__

C'mon! you can C&C more! :3

CGIllusion
08-01-2009, 11:38 AM
I remember playing a game similar to this, but it didn't have the questions element. You should remap the movement controls to WASD because it's annoying to have to take my hand off the keyboard to use the mouse.

Wtf
08-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Ahah, I like it. It has spirit.

doc
08-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Its just like the classroom. But i guess thats ok for your first game.
What i didn't like is that you used simple hitTests for the teachers vision. So when I went into the top right corner, the teacher caught me even though the vision was no where near me. I know I read something on kirupa once that solved this really well, but i dont remember the name. You could look it up there, or pm me and I'll see if I can figure it out again. Otherwise pretty good.

doc
08-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Its just like the classroom. But i guess thats ok for your first game.
What i didn't like is that you used simple hitTests for the teachers vision. So when I went into the top right corner, the teacher caught me even though the vision was no where near me. I know I read something on kirupa once that solved this really well, but i dont remember the name. You could look it up there, or pm me and I'll see if I can figure it out again. Otherwise pretty good.

Brainstick
09-24-2009, 07:18 AM
Its going to be cool when the teacher moves around the classroom . and I've tough the game will proceed in more then one levels ...

well , consider its your first game , GOOD JOB :D

2-D
09-24-2009, 11:35 AM
stops copies me!

Exile
09-24-2009, 02:20 PM
This is a blatant ripoff of The Classroom