N T
07-25-2009, 01:21 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/291456 CC. :D

N T
07-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Bumpy bump bump badabumpy bump bump

Arch-Angel
07-26-2009, 12:52 AM
You need to actually animate it frame by frame, and keep the limbs moving. Don't just use the free transform tool to rotate or move something, actually redraw it.
You should have tried animating an explosion instead of being lazy. I grenade wouldn't have made the screen explode.

You should trim the area up a little bit. It looks like you drew it with lines and filled it. If you do that, highlight it all, and on the far left, click the line color and select the option that deletes all of the lines.

N T
07-26-2009, 01:13 AM
I DID animate frame by frame O.o and I used brush for the bg

Arch-Angel
07-26-2009, 01:45 AM
What I meant when I said frame by frame is redrawing it.
Background doesn't look like it was made with brush. Unless you straightened it.

Rabstar
07-26-2009, 05:28 AM
WAYY TOO heavy............................sapced.

Hah, heavy spacing "doesn't really show that much skill" - M3D
I agree with that, as anyone can heavy space an animation.
Try adding more inbetweenies.
Also, it was stiff, which kinda made it feel a tiny bit uneased.
try making the body parts floooowowo.

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Needs more and fluid transaction from move to move. Like the others said, to much spacing. You need another imbetween, or at least move the previous frame (before the last punch arm extend thingy) more forward. So that it doesn't look space/stiff/weird like that.

Its also pretty stiff. You can try to get rid of that by animating all limbs and everything smoothy. Don't forget to bend the limbs to. The leg at the end was very straight/stiff

N T
07-26-2009, 08:25 AM
What I meant when I said frame by frame is redrawing it.
Background doesn't look like it was made with brush. Unless you straightened it.
I DID redraw it ****.

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 09:06 AM
No, you seem to misunderstand. I THINK he means, keep the limbs moving or something. I noticed, as soon as the stick landed, you didn't redraw/touch the legs. They stood in the same position for like 5 frames, while the arm I think still kept moving. He means, keep drawing them, don't make it stop.

Also at some points when he charged for the last punch, it kinda llooked rotated. But whatever. :3

That's what he prob meant.

Although the biggest problem wiith line = Stiffness. Brush is more freedom. Itll probably be easier to get rid of that with brush, but with practice with line it can be good to