PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] Box collab part

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 07:25 AM
Wow, been a while eh? lol.

I hope there are still some experienced animators here \:..

Anyways, my box collab part for the collab on fluidanims.com

http://ssjbryando.deviantart.com/art/Boxcollab-part-130939086

Comment or something yo. [end was rushed due to deadline, and I know the sounds don't sync well >:]

Cronos
07-26-2009, 07:31 AM
Great in every way. There isnt anything i could really tell you to improve on. I fav'd on deviant art.

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 07:46 AM
Thanks man. Yea I know what to improve of the movie, but I already finished it and send it. So I don't really wanna touch it anymore. Anything obvious tell me though C:

Thanks man.

[The white lines are ugly.. I got used to them after seeing them a thousand times o.o]

Cronos
07-26-2009, 08:24 AM
I looked at it about 20 times, couldn't come up with anything wrong. Did you use a scripted trail at the end?

N T
07-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Sweet. I didn't really like your stick pose in the beginning, but cool. Wb. I hope you still remember me?

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 09:09 AM
Hey the pose owwwned O:

Lol, you don't have to look for flaws. Compliments or notes are just good to =]
Yoo. Did you change your name N T? cause Im afraid I don't.

zlajaa1
07-26-2009, 09:11 AM
wtf did you done to poor guy

it's really nice,don't touch anything,(yea you sad you won't),

N T
07-26-2009, 09:22 AM
I changed my name from n0 trusting(retarted name) to N T then to iNtacT then back to N T. You knew me when I was N T >:( you have amnesia

runeth
07-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Its rly great, im rly love this animation. Effects, movements, trails! Everything at highest lvl! Make moar.

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't have amensia. Its just I talked to a looot of people that I haven't stayed in contact with. For just a few days or w/e

Hmm D: I don't know lol <3

And thanks guys. Yea I will be doing a pretty cool 500 frame thingy after this =]

Rabstar
07-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Ami called "experienced" animator? O.O
that first flip thingy's physics were a bit off.
At the first hit, it was a bit heavy spaced.

I <3 everything else!
ANIMATE MOAR!

Scorpioxxx
07-26-2009, 11:48 AM
If you used the scripted trails, PM me an fla with the script please, lost it and gave up writing my own one.

Anyway, I liked it especialy the morphing ball thing at the end. I'd complain about the weird contrast with the stick and the background as the background was nice and clean while your brush sticks aren't so clean but It's personal prefrence and only really comes up an a few stances/movements. Smoke was lazy, as were the particals just disapearing instead of splashing on the ground or something? Loved the gunshots and I'll be looking for the collab now.

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Brush aint clean? as in sticks is drawn wobbly/not enough smoothing? o_O I agree with the color syncing and the bg though.

Smoke was made pretty quickly, but not really that lazy. I fbbed it all, and doing that at like 500% zoom taaaakes looong. At least I didn't tween it. But yes, I alphad, cause I didn't wanna do the real dissolving one (yes that is lazy) [That comment inspired me to do the more beautifull smoke that isn't alpha. Cause that looks epic]

the particles is because of the ground, it was suppose to go through as if there was a hole, that's why they didn't bounce. That wasn't that lazy, more intentional. But I agree.

And hey : D Haven't seen you in a while. I didn't notice the off physics and spacing though Rabstar, I especially looked out for that. But I'll check again if its fixable, thanks.

And yes that was the AS script. I'm really lazy now though, ill prob check tomorrow =]

Scorpioxxx
07-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Brush aint clean? as in sticks is drawn wobbly/not enough smoothing? o_O I agree with the color syncing and the bg though.

Smoke was made pretty quickly, but not really that lazy. I fbbed it all, and doing that at like 500% zoom taaaakes looong. At least I didn't tween it. But yes, I alphad, cause I didn't wanna do the real dissolving one (yes that is lazy) [That comment inspired me to do the more beautifull smoke that isn't alpha. Cause that looks epic]

the particles is because of the ground, it was suppose to go through as if there was a hole, that's why they didn't bounce. That wasn't that lazy, more intentional. But I agree.

And hey : D Haven't seen you in a while. I didn't notice the off physics and spacing though Rabstar, I especially looked out for that. But I'll check again if its fixable, thanks.

And yes that was the AS script. I'm really lazy now though, ill prob check tomorrow =]

Noticed I was seeing a gray line where there shouldn't be one (I can scroll down on swf files and see random gray) About the brush not being clean, I mean in a few areas I can see why your strokes went a little to far and bits of colout stick out past the joints, not much but I notice things like that and its usually just the smotthing distorting it a little.

FuD
07-26-2009, 03:11 PM
The only obvious thing is that you can't really see the black shotgun that transforms into a sword to slice him when he is near the black gradient in the background. Makes it hard to see and makes me concentrate on it rather than the stick figure being sliced. Good smooth movements and I liked the particles. :]

Flood
07-26-2009, 03:16 PM
****ing epic as usual.

Ssjbryando
07-26-2009, 05:59 PM
I see. Good eye =3

Thanks guys. It seems even though it got the length and the rest, its prob not one of the favorite parts. People like really fast paced, none stop action =P Meh. Ill do that next time.

Tawnik
07-27-2009, 03:13 AM
Great, you're definitely one of the best animators here, well, even on newgrounds you'd be pretty good, but, people on NGs look also on Story and background, you still need to work on these :)
Aaaaand I saw a resizing at the end :)

Ssjbryando
07-27-2009, 04:37 AM
Yea man, seriously. I need to work on backgrounds.. I have so many ideas but, they wouldn't look good without a background. And just being able to draw every object I need is also just.. Eh.

I'll prob gonna be gonna go through a time where I'm just gonna practice bgs I guess

Shanto
07-27-2009, 06:13 AM
That running at one point looked kinda bad, I think he leaped up to much or something (i forgot)

But other then that, it was awesome.

(REMEMBER ME PlZ)

Ssjbryando
07-27-2009, 10:57 AM
??????????????????????????

lol. Of course I remember you :3 wobbly king

Lixu
07-27-2009, 10:59 AM
Hey that is funny, if I remember correctly I gave him that nick name..

Or was that Raffy

Miccool
07-27-2009, 11:20 AM
lol... even I remember N T, ssj : |

Also it was smooth and cool and stuff.. something about the shade of the stick figure bugged me though.... hmmm I wonder what.. </insidejoke>

Ssjbryando
07-27-2009, 11:38 AM
>___>

No I remember N T I think. I just thought he was better from what I remember. so I thought he was a new guy. <3

The dude who was in stickpage contest 1 guitar hero? =p

Lixu
07-28-2009, 03:32 AM
That was NTG.