PDA

View Full Version : questions about russia and ukraine

russian_man
07-27-2009, 01:42 PM
there's no big bears on the streets, we're not USSR, forgot about USSR...
we're playing on all music tools, not just balalaika, we're drinking all drinks, not just vodka and beer.

Wtf
07-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Nostrovia !

Chunky
07-27-2009, 02:05 PM
your not really russian are you!

-Hawk-
07-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Well, if that's your way to say hell-o, then welcome to StickPage.

FuD
07-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Wtf is this guy?

Überschall
07-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Privet, tavarish. Vy net medvedi? Eta... disappointing.

Wow my Russian is rusted, I haven't studied in ages.

Ja igraju na garmashki.

Chimaera
07-27-2009, 02:26 PM
So how about that Rasputin?

Hell of a guy.

Überschall
07-27-2009, 02:31 PM
I like Russia .

Socks
07-27-2009, 02:51 PM
You guys killed Apollo Creed.

Myself
07-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Хотели бы Вы вместе со мной в игре в крокет, товарищ?

Beefy
07-28-2009, 09:36 PM
<Enter soviet gibberish here>.

Wtf
07-28-2009, 10:07 PM
<3 Russia

Beefy
07-28-2009, 10:28 PM
although they almost ended humanity several yeaers back, theyre cool

Real
07-28-2009, 10:30 PM
In soviet Russia, thread posts you!

Überschall
07-29-2009, 05:00 AM
although they almost ended humanity several yeaers back, theyre cool

They weren't closer to ending humanity than the USA were.

Myself
07-29-2009, 05:12 AM

thisssssssssssssssssss

Beefy
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
i disagree. Russia is to blame for everything and anything wrong with the world.

Plague
07-29-2009, 09:26 PM

I am not a fan of croquet.

Beefy
07-29-2009, 09:33 PM
neither am i, and isn't it spelled cricket instead of croquet?

dr.sassy
07-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Those are two different games.

Myself
07-29-2009, 09:47 PM
They are different sports.

Beefy
07-29-2009, 09:50 PM
my bad .

russian_man
07-30-2009, 05:39 AM
your not really russian are you!
I am russian!!! this is true? don't believe?
да я вам отвечаю, в натуре! братан не гони!
it's how we talking, when someone don't believe in my words
we're don't call our friends like "tovarich", nope, passed that timeses, we're saying:
- брателло, братан, братуха (brother)
- чувак (dude)
- мужик (man)
- пацан (dude boy)

russian_man
07-30-2009, 05:45 AM
i disagree. Russia is to blame for everything and anything wrong with the world.
some strange, we're think completely on the contrary - russia dont bad, but americans is some mad, or whats like that but stop! its not my thought, this is thought of all russia, i just say the thought of all russia...

russian_man
07-30-2009, 05:48 AM
and about different sports: крокет went out of date, this was a hit in petersburg before revolution, but presently this history!

russian_man
07-30-2009, 05:52 AM
Well, if that's your way to say hell-o, then welcome to StickPage. it's better than me said hell-o, all it called : introduce yourself, but i introduce all russia (& ukraine)

russian_man
07-30-2009, 06:12 AM

Ja igraju na garmashki.
not disappointing - it's says razocarovivaet разочаровывает
yazik slamaes!!!
not "vy net" - u vas netu - it's correct
anyway, you're good speaking russian - some peorle with big labour says: Matryoshka, garmoshka, balalaika, vodka, shapka-ushanka. and

russian_man
07-30-2009, 06:19 AM
what about rasputin? he was very, very mystic man.but americans make him a superhero. and rhino too. he's the emigrant fron the russia. i read magazine about americans notions bout russia. very funny! COMMUNIST MUTANTS FROM SPACE - ha! they seize the democratic peace galaxies, their boss - a nut which intoxicate from nucleus vodka. here is she russia!!!

Überschall
07-30-2009, 06:22 AM
not disappointing - it's says razocarovivaet разочаровывает
yazik slamaes!!!
not "vy net" - u vas netu - it's correct
anyway, you're good speaking russian - some peorle with big labour says: Matryoshka, garmoshka, balalaika, vodka, shapka-ushanka. and

So I wasn't even that wrong... that's awesome. My girlfriend's from Russia and she's teaching me the language a little, I'm just reaaaaaaally bad at conjugating the words and all that.

russian_man
07-30-2009, 01:37 PM
So I wasn't even that wrong... that's awesome. My girlfriend's from Russia and she's teaching me the language a little, I'm just reaaaaaaally bad at conjugating the words and all that. Oh, great!!! But... you can ask all about Russia your girlfriend, not just on this thread. Anyway... you're the german, yeah? I like Germany. The country of european quality. all are well made very beautiful, beautiful country... the german much well know Russia. basically, this thread for american and other, bud (but) anyway
Мы за дружбу народов!!!

Überschall
07-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I'm German. I like Russia, I always found it sort of... mystical, I don't know. It's a beautiful and diverse country.
Germany houses a lot of prejudice against Russia, too though, especially against all the Russian immigrants we have here.

Mantha
07-30-2009, 01:45 PM
I was born in the Soviet Union, but pretty much in Latvia.

Privet, ti horošo pišeš angliski.

Bei uns sind dar keine Russische oder Deutsche immigranten.

Überschall
07-30-2009, 01:48 PM
* gar

Mantha
07-30-2009, 01:50 PM
lol, sorry. Rusty German.

Überschall
07-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Took it as a typo, everything else is perfect.

russian_man
07-30-2009, 01:59 PM
I was born in the Soviet Union, but pretty much in Latvia.

Privet, ti horošo pišeš angliski.

Bei uns sind dar keine Russische oder Deutsche immigranten.
Spasibo za kompliment
if in true, i... i... i living in ukraine, in autonomous republic crimea, but anyway i russian. it's because i am speaking ne ukrainsku movu (not ukranian) a russkii yazik, and i feel the patriotizm, when i see the russian flag. so...
i have the idea - can we speaking russian on this thread? if don't know the word - write on english it. kasha-malasha, corocthe.

Mantha
07-30-2009, 02:03 PM
This forum is mostly english and it's just your introduction thread. But the more you'll type in english, the better you'll be at it.

I think you'll like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixwxhiylsQ

FuD
07-30-2009, 02:13 PM
This forum is mostly english and it's just your introduction thread. But the more you'll type in english, the better you'll be at it.

I think you'll like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixwxhiylsQ

LMFAO. Good .

Überschall
07-30-2009, 02:16 PM
i feel the patriotizm, when i see the russian flag. so...

Hah, I'm always amazed at how proud of their country the russians are that are living here. I like that.

russian_man
07-31-2009, 01:58 AM
guden morden!

mantha says, this thread is mostly english.
i don't want that all the people on this thread said: privet kak dela? poka ne rodila and other. russian language is for expirement.

rihswa
08-02-2009, 01:25 AM

Ja igraju na garmashki.

I have to appriciate you trying to speak russian, but you aren't very good. BUT SO FUNNY!!!! XDXDXDXDXD

Во-первых нет, во-вторых ты тоже плохо говоришь по-русски.

I am russian!!! this is true? don't believe?
да я вам отвечаю, в натуре! братан не гони!
it's how we talking, when someone don't believe in my words
we're don't call our friends like "tovarich", nope, passed that timeses, we're saying:
- брателло, братан, братуха (brother)
- чувак (dude)
- мужик (man)
- пацан (dude boy)

And don't forget about "крутой тусовщик" (cool dude).

You know what, I was born in Donezk (Ukraine), though I lived my whole life in Moscow. And I don't feel any patriotism by sight neither of russian or ukrainian flag. Actually, living in Moscow is kind of... Disgusting. Rubbish, dirt, corruption, little $, бомжи (people with no home), alcohol, drugs, car accidents etc., etc., etc. I'd rather lived in New-York.

indie442
08-02-2009, 02:28 AM
hello i was just wondering if you could help me make a movie:o)

russian_man
08-02-2009, 12:32 PM
You know what, I was born in Donezk (Ukraine), though I lived my whole life in Moscow. And I don't feel any patriotism by sight neither of russian or ukrainian flag. Actually, living in Moscow is kind of... Disgusting. Rubbish, dirt, corruption, little $, бомжи (people with no home), alcohol, drugs, car accidents etc., etc., etc. I'd rather lived in New-York.

Капец, чувак! Я из Украины (но русский), наконец-то я хоть кого-то тут среди Европы откопал!!!

Пост скриптум
про украинский флаг я ничё не говорил, да и ваще...

and indie, we're introdusing ourself in here, for help go to "Help" rubric

Mantha
08-02-2009, 12:40 PM
I'd appreciate if you wouldn't multiple-post. There's an edit button, use it if you want to add something.

Überschall
08-02-2009, 12:57 PM

Honestly, I don't think New York is any better. It's got good places and bad places, like any other city in the world.

STUFF
08-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Haha, New York. Funny.

kinto
08-02-2009, 05:50 PM
New York is beautiful outside of the city. The city is great too, and your english isn't great either. It'll come like anything else.

russian_man
08-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Honestly, I don't think New York is any better. It's got good places and bad places, like any other city in the world.

yes!!! i'd want to said it, too, but was time for sleep. 5:36 AM.
joke. and... thanks for mantha. for small lesson.