PDA

View Full Version : Failed combo

runeth
07-27-2009, 01:19 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/823715

I failed this i think... Tell me what do you think bout it.

dawG
07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
I dunno, I kinda liked it.

zlajaa1
07-27-2009, 02:42 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/823715

I failed this i think... Tell me what do you think bout it.

it's not bad but it looks like he is punching a guy that is way lower then he is

FuD
07-27-2009, 02:49 PM
It's not bad, smooth movements and your style is kind of good, but I think I already saw it somewhere else ,hmm. Other than that the force was bad.

runeth
07-27-2009, 03:37 PM
So on what should i work now?

Sonoya
07-28-2009, 06:58 AM
u should make the back do some bendings.
it adds more force in the punch and the kick

FuD
07-28-2009, 08:50 AM
u should make the back do some bendings.
it adds more force in the punch and the kick

That is what I said, you are just basically reinforcing what I said.

I.E: You have nothing else to criticism on so you just reinforce.

The animator,contine making these tests but make then longer and take your time. Pracitcing movements is a good start for a beginner, then you learn physics, fluidness, easing and anticipation. There's lots more to learn but these are the basics to create good looking movements in general.

Sonoya
07-28-2009, 12:10 PM
That is what I said, you are just basically reinforcing what I said.

I.E: You have nothing else to criticism on so you just reinforce.

The animator,contine making these tests but make then longer and take your time. Pracitcing movements is a good start for a beginner, then you learn physics, fluidness, easing and anticipation. There's lots more to learn but these are the basics to create good looking movements in general.

no... u said "It's not bad, smooth movements and your style is kind of good, but I think I already saw it somewhere else ,hmm. Other than that the force was bad."
while im specifically saying the back needs to move more...

FuD
07-28-2009, 12:21 PM
no... u said "It's not bad, smooth movements and your style is kind of good, but I think I already saw it somewhere else ,hmm. Other than that the force was bad."
while im specifically saying the back needs to move more...

Yeah but you repeated "the force was bad" while not in that way, I basically meant improve on those punches/kicks. Make them more forceful by using anticipation and easing.

It's good that you suggested something else, but you should say "the back needs to bend more" or "the back is too stiff, make it more bendable"

Sonoya
07-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah but you repeated "the force was bad" while not in that way, I basically meant improve on those punches/kicks. Make them more forceful by using anticipation and easing.

It's good that you suggested something else, but you should say "the back needs to bend more" or "the back is too stiff, make it more bendable"
mmmm ok..............

runeth
07-29-2009, 01:25 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/705834

****ing shaky, it was supposed to be new style but i must remove that ****in' shakyness. Unfinished. Tell me what to do - get back to old style or improve this one?