PDA

View Full Version : Sprites for my game

Vile.
07-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Still need a name for it, its going to be like castle crashers but in a city.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/290709/67863_sprites.php

Shanto
07-29-2009, 01:28 PM
How the hell are we supposed to give you a name if we know nothing about it

Nice btw, his feet are sliding though, not really walking

Vile.
07-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Its going on the xbox live arcade O: Well the guy is coding it in xna anyway, im not sure what the story is like right now >.<

Sonoya
07-29-2009, 02:13 PM
how about.... city crashers lololo

zlajaa1
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
How about
"Big head without nose adventure"

Sonoya
07-29-2009, 06:21 PM
How about
"Big head without nose adventure"
that sounds almost like my avatar or kirby
correction from the kirby cause i changed my avi
"orange"

bantamu
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
How about "Coliseum Smashers"?
I hope you realize I'm not serious.

Vile.
07-29-2009, 07:54 PM
I wanted to have Gate Crashers, not because of castle crashers but because its about gate crashing parties and stuff but there might be conflict with people for it >.<

Clips
07-30-2009, 02:57 AM
I think the sprint should be worked on
I doesn't really look right

Gyohdon
07-30-2009, 04:10 AM
How about you come up with a name that doesn't say crashers or smashers and think of something original, like .....

What was the game about again?

runeth
07-30-2009, 04:34 AM
Yea tell us what about it will be and we will think how to call that game.

Arch-Angel
07-30-2009, 06:13 AM
Its going on the xbox live arcade O: Well the guy is coding it in xna anyway, im not sure what the story is like right now >.<You should send that person my way =D

Check the copyright terms about the name and character design.
In all fairness, I don't think it's good enough for XBLA >_> It's a decent idea though.

Vile.
07-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Jeez guys i said further down its about gate crashing >.< and where would i find the copyright about character design?

Arch-Angel
07-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Only consider that if you're actually going to put it on XBLA >_>
If you're just going to put it on NG or something, don't worry about it.

Vile.
07-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Its going on xbla im trying to convince dan P to let me use castle crashers in it for guest appearances.

Socks
07-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Its going on xbla im trying to convince dan P to let me use castle crashers in it for guest appearances.
Please tell me your joking. I highly doubt this game is going onto XBLA. How about you name it....

"Copy of Castle Crashers with poorly drawn character that will not end up on XBLA because XBLA has standards".

zlajaa1
07-31-2009, 03:49 AM
Please tell me your joking. I highly doubt this game is going onto XBLA. How about you name it....

"Copy of Castle Crashers with poorly drawn character that will not end up on XBLA because XBLA has standards".

How about "CRASH Smashers"

Vile.
07-31-2009, 07:22 AM
How about its just the same but worse art style of castle crashers and nothing else is the same so stfu socks.

Shanto
07-31-2009, 07:38 AM
How about its just the same but worse art style of castle crashers and nothing else is the same so stfu socks.

That made no ****ing sense.

Vile.
07-31-2009, 08:19 AM
It has the same art style as castle crashers, but shittly drawn? And thats all it will have in common except for the fact the gameplay will be like it i.e button mashing but thats not the point there are hundreds of games of that genre so i dont see why your flaming me for making one.

Arch-Angel
07-31-2009, 01:13 PM
What they're trying to say is, they think you're stupid because you're copying Castle Crashers and trying to get a poorly created game onto XBLA.

It isn't a good idea. If you want to make a game, make your own artwork. Don't try to copy the artwork of someone else. You can attempt to use the same style as Dan P., just don't try to redraw Castle Crashers. Also, don't try to get it on XBLA. You have to be pretty good to get games onto the Arcade anyways. If you don't provide a demo, no one will probably buy it, and if you do, no one is going to buy it because of the graphics. Microsoft wouldn't take a chance.

Just stick to making random stuff and posting it on the internet.

Kiwo
09-29-2009, 06:58 PM
What they're trying to say is, they think you're stupid because you're copying Castle Crashers and trying to get a poorly created game onto XBLA.

It isn't a good idea. If you want to make a game, make your own artwork. Don't try to copy the artwork of someone else. You can attempt to use the same style as Dan P., just don't try to redraw Castle Crashers. Also, don't try to get it on XBLA. You have to be pretty good to get games onto the Arcade anyways. If you don't provide a demo, no one will probably buy it, and if you do, no one is going to buy it because of the graphics. Microsoft wouldn't take a chance.

Just stick to making random stuff and posting it on the internet.

christ.
you are FOUL.

HamanoKinji
10-01-2009, 10:56 PM
cud u fix the sprint? it looks like it's just hop-stepping... the rest are fine...

and for the name: can't think of any... I'm poor at name thinking..

Killcycle
10-02-2009, 03:46 AM
anyone notice how his legs rotate?