PDA

View Full Version : 400 Something frame Fight

John4
04-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Here's a fight animation I made that I'm pretty proud of. I know it got rusty at parts, but eh, I'm still practicing. Any, I'd like comments and stuff, but really, I want to know if the beginners thread comes back, I would have to go in it, or stay out. And like, a rating from 1 to 10 would be great. Thanks guys. By the way, it's not done. I think I really outta finish it... Whats your opinion?
Oswego!
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/Kenth7/StickFight1.gif
Credz to ME!!!!!
~John

:Happy: OH YEAH. First use of smiley evar. Oh yeah, whoops.
~John
There we go. HEY WAIT.

~John

Darc
04-02-2008, 04:11 PM
It was very entertaining, I like your style. It's good you're not boring like all the other noobs, you actually have style

But your animating skills, on the other hand, kind of lack. You need to be smoother and more realistic, if you don't know what I mean, just give the word and I'll tell you.

Entertainment wise - 8.5/10

Animation wise - 5.5/10

you're medium beginner, therefore, you go to the beginner's section.

John4
04-02-2008, 04:18 PM
=D

Thanks! But uh yeah, I sorta, dont.. really... know what you mean. =P

Ah dang. I guess I'll try and practice a bit more. Alright, yeah, thanks, and uh,
MOAR COMMANTZ!!!111ONE

power fuse0
04-02-2008, 04:19 PM
I agree with pivotMasterXDfan

Jesus get a real nickname. <.<

Anyway yea
It still doesn't compar to my 4000 peice ;D

Darc
04-02-2008, 04:19 PM
You're animations are entertaining, but you're bad at actually animating. You're not that bad, it could be tons better though. THAT'S what I ment.

PF0, I sucked at naming when I registered... don't judge me.

I know you won't but, I go with Darc, or –arc if you can figure out how to do the D without copy and paste.

John4
04-02-2008, 04:24 PM
I agree with pivotMasterXDfan

Jesus get a real nickname. <.<

Anyway yea
It still doesn't compar to my 4000 peice ;D

Yeah, thanks.

Heh, yep. Still my idol. =D
I think I'll probably be pretty good one day, just gotta keep practicing. *flies to Pivot*

And to Darc, I meant I didnt know what you mean by more realistic, and stuffz

Covalence
04-02-2008, 04:27 PM
You're animations are entertaining, but you're bad at actually animating. You're not that bad, it could be tons better though. THAT'S what I ment.

PF0, I sucked at naming when I registered... don't judge me.

I know you won't but, I go with Darc, or –arc if you can figure out how to do the D without copy and paste.

–arc, huh?

Darc
04-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Move the stickfigures less each frame, and well, make the aniamtion more like real life, you can still have swords and effects and all of that acrobatic stuff, but no... awkward movements, it's hard to explain.

to Dark

Yuh-huh. let the other people figure out how to do the D by them selves, unless you copied and pasted the –...

armygeidon
04-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Cool. Not cool.I can't deside.

Covalence
04-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Move the stickfigures less each frame, and well, make the aniamtion more like real life, you can still have swords and effects and all of that acrobatic stuff, but no... awkward movements, it's hard to explain.

to Dark

Yuh-huh. let the other people figure out how to do the D by them selves, unless you copied and pasted the –...
I'll call you Dk or something, –arc reminds me of my name. =/

Darc
04-02-2008, 04:35 PM
or you can just call me – because I don't like Dk, there's just something about Donkey Kong I don't like...

=Rock=
04-02-2008, 07:16 PM
i think the skinny guy should not just stand around while the guy runs on the box above him, his head shold be moving around, keeping track of him. and it seems like he straitens his legs like halfway in mid-air AFTER he jumps.