PDA

View Full Version : My first Flash here!

demon30
04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Ok! This is my first flash here! I had some problems with putting it on here and I didn't manage to solve them all >.< so...
I didn't link it because I didn't know where to put it so PLZ PLZ PLZ ppl tell me where I can do it or how do I put it on the website... like everyone.
Sorry ppl who don't have Flash macromedeia or something they could play the file with =(
well yeah that's about it.
The movie's very short and totally random. And the end is kinda stupid, i finished this flash like that because i was fed up with it and didn't want to continue =(.

My apologies (not sure if i spelled it right) ppl who couldn't watch it!

P.S. If nobody managed to watch it that means i'm a dumbass and i made a useless thread (unless you help me :] )

armygeidon
04-03-2008, 10:56 AM
That was good. You can upload it to swfup when you get 20 posts but untill then I can't say.

demon30
04-03-2008, 11:12 AM
thx =) man i thought ppl would say it's crap hehe.

Opted
04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
File>Pulbish Preview makes it so you have a swf. version of the file.
Once you have that, you can just go to a swf. uploading site and upload it.

Such as swfup.com or *************

To bypass the 20 posts to post link, just cut up the adress.
That way, others can just copy and paste it into the navigation bar
and delete access spaces.

Anyways, I downloaded the file and it was great for a first.
Really smooth and simplistic, but like you said the ending was lame.
Explosion was just a bunch of circles connected, which you could clearly see.

I'm not going to bother commenting on the flying/zipping, like others might,
because I'm going to assume it could be a great future style.
(or your own way of animating)

Anyways keep animating, you're off to a good start.

demon30
04-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Ok that was a lot of info but thanks :D i'll try to do it! and yeah i had it in .swf format i just didn't know how to upload it in this site without the attchment =) THX dude! and I kinda have my own style as you said but I didn't make it on purpose! it's just every stickman i make always goes from normal size to very small like in this cartoon and i cannot do anything about it! even if i start the flash with a tall and skinny dude in about 5-15 frames he becaomes short and fat >.< and yes i kinda like making flying dudes =)

demon30
04-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Oh ye and i forgot that i'm making a new flash at the moment so maybe in about a week i'll post it =) OMG!!! sorry for double post i know it's against the rules! i messed up and pressed the wrong button!!! >.<
..... Oh wait it wasn't a double post was it?

alive
04-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Yes it was. You can edit your second post into your first using the the edit button in the lower right corner.

The animation was pretty good. Work on easing..

Link Pivots
04-03-2008, 06:55 PM
awsome i loved it

demon30
04-03-2008, 08:13 PM
=) here's another one... i didn't want to make a second link for a small cartoon =) so here you go =) i wonder if it'll work. http://www.swfup.com/uploads/swf-177296.swf .Ok i think it works now =) well it's supposed to

StickSlamSam
04-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Very good man, I liked it.

demon30
04-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Yay!!! i finally figured out how it all works!!! YAY!!! well ye so the link works now =) enjoy the new movie

NCz
04-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Your first one was brilliant, way better than most of the shit i see here. To small though.

Second one made me think you didn't do the first one.
It was so much worse, the effects, and overall animation made me think you decreased in skill.

Entente
04-04-2008, 02:51 PM
2nd one was kinda fast. First one was cool. Oh, and try making the.. smoke or.. whatever it was better.

demon30
04-04-2008, 02:52 PM
hmm ok =) i just didn't spend that much time on the second one and yeah here's another cartoon =) i made it today heh ...sorry it said that i couldn't post urls yet so umm i'll attach the file =) ENJOY!!!

armygeidon
04-04-2008, 03:00 PM
That was sweet. I think you could have used a difrent sound. Try googling Xio Xio sound pack. It will help alot.

demon30
04-04-2008, 03:22 PM
ok i will try to =) i tried to download the xaio xaio sound pack from a thread that tells where to get sounds but the link downloaded the wrong thing so i just found a random punch sound.

Shanto
04-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Wow dude. Your gonna be epic. If your making this shit and its like your first anim, man, that is awesome.

demon30
04-04-2008, 04:04 PM
well i made a couple of animations before =) like 2 or 3 but not alot =) thanks... i want to be like terkoiz or better if possible hehe... X) he was the first dude who got my attention to stick animations...

Shanto
04-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Btw, I forgot to say, your first animation was the best. Your second and third were kind of typical.

demon30
04-04-2008, 04:12 PM
well yeah i know =) i'm making one really cool one that has like fighting and superpowers at the same time... well you'll see