PDA

View Full Version : I love this website and The Shock series

Shockfan1
08-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Hello, I'm Shockfan1. I am the number one shock fan. I think the movie Shock 2 is better than 1 because of the graphics and the brutality. Also the way the producer made the movie have the sounds of people getting knocked against walls also got me hooked. The thing that fooled me is that I thought he was trying to kill the boss but he really was applyin for the job:Ohhhhh:. It will be good to know more Shock fans.

N T
08-12-2009, 01:25 PM
****ING LEAVE THE FORUM IF YOU"RE ONLY HERE FOR THAT. Shock is an old animation made by Terkoiz. Shock is ok, but it pretty much matches everything else that people on this forum work on. If you like being a ****ing faggot, leave nOw. >:[ Nobody is a shock fan. Fu-cking-leave.

btw, this post is just a joke to anyone who notices it. O.o I just got anoyed by the ignorance of this ****er.

sss
08-12-2009, 01:31 PM
****ING LEAVE THE FORUM IF YOU"RE ONLY HERE FOR THAT. Shock is an old animation made by Terkoiz. Shock is ok, but it pretty much matches everything else that people on this forum work on. If you like being a ****ing faggot, leave nOw. >:[ Nobody is a shock fan. Fu-cking-leave.

btw, this post is just a joke to anyone who notices it. O.o I just got anoyed by the ignorance of this ****er.

well that was pretty stupid of you. He likes shock ,so what? This is the right place to be for a fan of stick animations.

Flood
08-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Actually I really enjoyed shock. Even though I don't really like pure violence anims.

Waterboy
08-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Hello and welcome to my world. Popsicles are in the freezer, hookers in the back, enjoy yourself.

Chimaera
08-12-2009, 04:58 PM
You're a fan of Shock?

I never would've guess Shockfan1! This information is shocking!

Axl Cake
08-12-2009, 05:27 PM
well that was pretty stupid of you. He likes shock ,so what? This is the right place to be for a fan of stick animations.

and i liked shock a lot to!
dude,that thing's really pretty shocking