PDA

View Full Version : Contriversal, blahg

Covalence
04-03-2008, 05:00 PM
http://striderxii.deviantart.com/art/School-Drawing-Adolf-Hitler-81807838

read description

Bonk
04-03-2008, 08:45 PM
I don't understand why you would even be called a nazi for drawing hitler.

He's a historical figure, not some taboo.

MiniMan
04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Guess that drawing of stalin I made a while ago makes me a communist.

General Douchington
04-03-2008, 09:36 PM
It's good. Looks like a teenage Adolf to me.

Covalence
04-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the comments guys, and MiniMan.

I know there's a rare chance that I do be called a Nazi seriously, but there's always that racial person who'll take offense. For example, that guy that commented by saying not good motive, or whatever.

I was trying to keep Hitler to his original form in the picture, but I guess I made the head a bit rounder, and the eyes softer, thus making him look a bit younger.

Godfather
04-03-2008, 11:00 PM
well since its a sketch then its not bad,pretty good, i think youll get a grade between a 80-90

NobodY
04-03-2008, 11:31 PM
its fair

There are some things that are off but its school, most if not all the teachers cept the art teacher can doodle. Few adjustments here and there, like the eye (right) position and the symbol on the hat and it is bit more portortional.

Advice, try drawing straiter lines. That, or dont redraw them over like how it is done with a mouse/tablet on the computer, it makes it look sloppy.

Shadingwise, hard to tell just looks more like a shade of one gray poorly shadded.

Kaas
04-04-2008, 06:56 AM
The jacked rim a bit to huge, now it's like you're making fun of the uniform to me. And like nobody said, make more certain lines, don't try not to sketch.

Covalence
04-04-2008, 02:43 PM
http://www.savitridevi.org/images/hitler_painting.jpg

reference image

yeah, i don't think i can fix the errors you guys pointed out, considering it was due today

murdoc
04-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Here's an intresting fact some of you may not know, Stalin killed alot more people then Hitler all round. People just don't speak ill of Stalin because he was on our side. Enjoy.

Kaas
04-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Here's an intresting fact some of you may not know, Stalin killed alot more people then Hitler all round. People just don't speak ill of Stalin because he was on our side. Enjoy.
Not to mention a lot of those killed, where his own men ^^