PDA

View Full Version : My best animation so far

pivotfreak747
04-03-2008, 08:02 PM
This so far i think is my best animation i added a lot of color and i think it looks smooth. Also give me some c&c and tell me what i did right. Also sorry for freaking out in my last thread:Phew:
All stks by me
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1872/donttouchcn3.gif
Also the blood was crap. Im thinking of making this animation my sig but instead of it ending in lol it will say pivotfreak747 should i do it? And am i higher than low begginer yet ( crossing fingers! )

improv
04-03-2008, 11:16 PM
now the way i see it i dont like the ending cause look at the way he jumped and the way he died... unrealistic.. cant jump like that land in the center and die like that... aside from that.. This is your best? the way you CC'd me you'd think this was childs pivot

joeyodaguy
04-04-2008, 05:18 AM
now the way i see it i dont like the ending cause look at the way he jumped and the way he died... unrealistic.. cant jump like that land in the center and die like that... aside from that.. This is your best? the way you CC'd me you'd think this was childs pivot

Be fair improv. It's alright. I don't understand wat was wrong with the jump though?...

StickSlamSam
04-04-2008, 05:19 AM
Very smooth running, and given enough time in the air his body could of moved onto the spike.

pivotfreak747
04-04-2008, 09:13 PM
thx for the comments need more

leo4life
04-04-2008, 09:14 PM
atleast somepeople are managing to keep pivot alive, nice work, just... to short

Jet
04-04-2008, 11:50 PM
And am i higher than low begginer yet ( crossing fingers! )

No.

The backgrounds were okay but all it was was a running anim.
Make a fight scene.
With a beam,
make it good,
then your med beginner liek MEEE!!! XXDD <3

Eman164
04-06-2008, 03:58 PM
i like pivot ive done it before i joined here its kinda hard 2 make it long most pivots ive seen are short

power fuse0
04-06-2008, 04:08 PM
hehe. You need to move the backgrounds for top marks.
plus your running was a little off.
like they put too much effort into slow running.
it was quite nice.
the jump into the air then the little stop wasn't too smooth though
keep trying my friend.
i can say that his inspired me though :)