PDA

View Full Version : Kwts here.

kidwiththeshoes
08-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Hey guys. I'm a pivot animator, my Youtube name is kidwiththeshoes, I am the owner of the pivot forum PivotDestiny. I've made plenty of animations, joined a couple other forums and sites. Love to help out, got a very large knowledge of computers and web design. I'm a big cpu gamer; I've played over 30 different games from FPS, to TPS, to MMORPG, and the like. I've been foruming for years, so I know my way around the place. I think I'll blend in just fine here.

Zed
08-25-2009, 11:19 AM
That's good. We'd appreciate it if you posted your first pivot animations in the beginner section, even if you're not. It just helps keep the place tidy. Normal font is fine too.

Have fun. You are hereby welcomed.

-Hawk-
08-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Welcome to StickPage.

kidwiththeshoes
08-25-2009, 02:31 PM
That's good. We'd appreciate it if you posted your first pivot animations in the beginner section, even if you're not. It just helps keep the place tidy. Normal font is fine too.

Have fun. You are hereby welcomed.

Haha, I thought the normal font was too small.

alive
08-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forum, man. I hope you enjoy your stay. The normal font should be just fine, really. Do you have problems reading it?

kidwiththeshoes
08-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the forum, man. I hope you enjoy your stay. The normal font should be just fine, really. Do you have problems reading it?

No no, I just got a complaint a while back that my font was too small.

Zed
08-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Fair enough. I looked at your youtube videos and was so inspired that I joined your forum. Your animations look quite heavy on explosions though; I don't have any of those. Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, like we say, hope you like it here.

kidwiththeshoes
08-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Fair enough. I looked at your youtube videos and was so inspired that I joined your forum. Your animations look quite heavy on explosions though; I don't have any of those. Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, like we say, hope you like it here.

Haha thanks man :P