PDA

View Full Version : Fullbody loop

Apples
04-04-2008, 06:38 PM
http://www.swfup.com/file/177697
Though it does resize, and it is wobbly, I do like the final product of this.
An hour was put into this animation, and I am quite happy the way it turned out.
This could be what you say a 'demo' of what to expect in Hawt Outfit.
Considering this short is in the product, this was slowed down and put individual to show you all.

Spitzer
04-04-2008, 07:47 PM
what in the hell kind of skeleton is that...

mitsukai
04-04-2008, 08:30 PM
its his own type of skeleton. aka originality aka uniqueness aka improvising.

anyway: i like the flow of his left arm, but the leg movements could use work

Spitzer
04-04-2008, 09:10 PM
its his own type of skeleton. aka originality aka uniqueness aka improvising.

anyway: i like the flow of his left arm, but the leg movements could use work
aka dont be a smartass, dumbass.

Apples
04-04-2008, 09:24 PM
aka dont be a smartass, dumbass.

Loldickjokeisfunny.

mitsukai
04-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Ah, so me being a dumbass and a smartass means i'm canceling myself out....aka neutral :)

Which means that i am neigther being a smartass nor a dumbass, but a middle man. Which brings the result of me being able to be/do what ever the hell i want...granted i don't go overboard. And seeing that this intire post kinda crosses that line //(<< lines) i geuss i'm gonna go with smartass. BUT thank you, kid of whom i don't know for tring to tell me what you want me to stop doing.

Now, seeing as i wasted 10 seconds of everyone who read this message's life i'll get back on topic:

The head of your character does not follow the body (of your character). The head turn to the left as the body goes right. If you are gonna turn right you should not see the face of the character for about 3 seconds, but other than the two comments i gave you its pretty smooth.

Index
04-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I think it's good other than resizing. Nice easing and it's smooth.

Bonk
04-06-2008, 05:48 AM
Whoamandudeguywhatthe****iswiththatskeleton.

It seems like too much bother. Just do a single line for the wire-frame limbs. I think you're trying to tick all the boxes, which ends up making it really inefficient. No one's going to see it and marvel at your awesome wireframe, so don't put too much effort into that aspect.

Jet
04-06-2008, 06:24 AM
Ah, so me being a dumbass and a smartass means i'm canceling myself out....aka neutral :)

Which means that i am neigther being a smartass nor a dumbass, but a middle man. Which brings the result of me being able to be/do what ever the hell i want...granted i don't go overboard. And seeing that this intire post kinda crosses that line //(<< lines) i geuss i'm gonna go with smartass. BUT thank you, kid of whom i don't know for tring to tell me what you want me to stop doing.

Now, seeing as i wasted 10 seconds of everyone who read this message's life i'll get back on topic:

The head of your character does not follow the body (of your character). The head turn to the left as the body goes right. If you are gonna turn right you should not see the face of the character for about 3 seconds, but other than the two comments i gave you its pretty smooth.

Dumb+smart cancel out, leavng ass.
Youre an ass =P

Mesmay
04-06-2008, 07:30 AM
It was nice, I thought the skeleton looked awesome lol

kinto
04-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Eh, don't label it fullbody though..it was smooth and flowed.

Apples
04-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Lololololololololo.

Saline
04-07-2008, 05:19 PM

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Kitsune
04-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I have some trouble finding out what he is doing to be honest. He is resizing in 100% of the frames, no matter how smooth, and the skeleton, being in the model it is, may be the cause of this mutation of proportions. That's merely my opinion, however. Take my C&C how you want it. :3

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Contribute or leave. He is, you're not. He's defending himself, you are being an idiot.

mitsukai
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Saline:Kid, dont get mad cause your dumbass can't understand what i said.Do you even know what your name means? and you're calling me a fag? You arent even worth the waste of the 10 second of my life im blowing on this message. its probably past your bedtime anyway.

Apples: i just noticed that the stick sort of resizes at the begining also...

kinto
04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Don't just add in pointless already said C@C after your post of ignorance, just to make it okay.

mitsukai
04-07-2008, 09:02 PM
lol, ah was gonna say wtf are you talkin bout, but read his post. alright ill stop with the "flaming".

Kitsune
04-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Saline:Kid, dont get mad cause your dumbass can't understand what i said.Do you even know what your name means? and you're calling me a fag? You arent even worth the waste of the 10 second of my life im blowing on this message. its probably past your bedtime anyway.

Take it to PMs if you're going to flame someone.

go away.

Saline
04-08-2008, 02:49 PM

How does one "blow" their life? I mean you probably blow a dick, but how do you blow your life? How can I take you seriously when you can't even use proper sentence structure or capitalization?Faggot

Raise the FPS and work on the resizing.

Kitsune
04-08-2008, 03:00 PM
How does one "blow" their life? I mean you probably blow a dick, but how do you blow your life? How can I take you seriously when you can't even use proper sentence structure or capitalization? Faggot

That makes you officially fail. I'm sure I'll get back up on that one.

Blow=waste you perverted retard. Stop causing conflict by randomly jumping into a thread calling someone a faggot (without a good cause, mind you) and, I'm sure, you'll be jumping out to avoid flaming after you antagonize the people who have been here trying to help the poster.

I already posted relevant topic information, but now the fighting is in PMs right? Both of you stop posting here, and putting notes at the bottom to make your post relevant! That's no excuse for giving this thread such content! If your post contains spam, it is spam. One small statement:

Does not, in any way, justify, not make this any better in accordance to the rules or to the community:

How does one "blow" their life? I mean you probably blow a dick, but how do you blow your life? How can I take you seriously when you can't even use proper sentence structure or capitalization? Faggot
You are only trying to have a public argument for attention, humiliation, or whatever the hell, and excusing it with small comments. IT WONT WORK! Stop it!