PDA

View Full Version : New an need sum helpz

punkmaffles
09-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Hey names logan
Im 19 an live in NC :P
i joined 1) to learn and create my pivots and animations 2)have a good time
I use Pivot lol
that and i was wondering if anyone could give me and up to date link to Pivot 3 i cant find one anymore. the main reason i here though is because i am going to school to be a video game programer well that but i have a team set up already to make our own stuff. already have our engine an everything :P just need to stretch my brain and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out :P it would be super appreciated:P

kingsmash
09-01-2009, 08:05 AM
lol so we going to school to be the same thing lol and did you try to google.Look for it on google or there should be a link on the site

punkmaffles
09-01-2009, 08:11 AM
lol so we going to school to be the same thing lol and did you try to google.Look for it on google or there should be a link on the site

Lol yea i use Droidz.org haha an yea that kool :P i already got a team of 4 i the char designer/animator lol well when i get outta college haha. how long you goin?

Zed
09-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the forums. I'll ask you, like I ask everyone, to put your first animations in the beginner section. It's not technically essential but do it anyway.

You'll probably want to be moving on to flash fairly quickly if you're trying to make games and things since it's impossible with pivot, but pivot's a good way to learn the basics that you can then apply to flash. You don't want pivot 3. It's no better than 2.2.5. If you're absolutely desperate I suppose I could give you the link (http://www.assassinationscience.com/jackcostella/pivot/).

If you need help with the animation side of things I can do that, although if you want programming you'll need someone else.

fizzled
09-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Zed is too nice.