PDA

View Full Version : TLTFT Warm Up 2008 Collab

-Hawk-
04-06-2008, 05:48 AM
The Long Time Flash Tournament Warm Up has produced some one of a kind animations. You can see all of them in one, in TLTFT Warm Up 2008 Collab, put together by the host of The Long Time Flash Tournament, T4x4R_O*_Hawk2 (TeamXHawk)
Special thanks to the animators :
Drifts, the winner of TLTFT Warm Up
SoulEater, finalist
NegaDrain, semi-finalist
Drocksta, semi-finalist
Byondrage
T4x4R_O*_Hawk2 (TeamXHawk)
The whole collab was made in Flash.
Music :
Linkin Park - No more Sorrow
Diams - La Boulette
Slipknot - Wait and bleed
The judges of TLTFT Warm Up 2008 : SSJBryando ; 0rbb ; sAcReD ; Bubbleman ; Strife
Host : T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
Co-host : sAcReD
Thanks to NewGrounds! Special thanks to SPP the portal on which TLTFT takes place.
THE LINK : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433570

By the way, it scored over 3 out of 5 which is a great score, green.

Ssjbryando
04-06-2008, 06:00 AM
Oh so where is like my award???!! HUH!?!??! Jk jk. You could have put the judges or people in co animator things ._.

www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433570

Im gonna watch now.

-Hawk-
04-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Erm... so... has anyone else than SSJBryando watched this ? It's cool, trust me, that's why it got 3.07 / 5.00 !

Spazmodan
04-06-2008, 12:24 PM
The only animations that were cool was Drifts...

-Hawk-
04-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Umm... more comments please ?

Drifts
04-07-2008, 03:23 AM
Yay i was in it...I WAS IN IT!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! I was the best wasn't i people?

-Hawk-
04-07-2008, 04:02 AM
lol Spazmodan thinks that. Of course you were since you won lol.

Kitsune
04-07-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry to say, but all of the animations were either cliche, poorly animated, way too slow, and/or, showy to crappy cinema techniques.

I cannot say that I approve of this representing the site. lol jk.

-Hawk-
04-08-2008, 01:38 AM
erm.... more comments please ? You know... this thing scored a 3.07 on NG, it's pretty good I want to see you all agree / disagree. We've been working a lot on this.

Ssjbryando
04-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Score has nothing to do with it. When I made my first crappy animation, it got higher then a 3.20. I deleted it, because it sucked. Its just aboout lenght, if its just a stickfight what is long, it scors high..... There aren't alot of stickfights there, so they don't know what quality is.

Not saying it sucked >___> just saying about the score, that you could easly get that.

Yeah drifts was the best, only one who was smooth =3

zwolfsburg
04-08-2008, 02:25 AM
that was cool. drifts was the best than negadrain then devour than byondrage and then hawk2. I give it a 6/10 spp score.

-Hawk-
04-08-2008, 03:27 AM
wohoo 5th out of 6 wow thanks zwolfs :Happy:

fitzy
04-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Score has nothing to do with it. When I made my first crappy animation, it got higher then a 3.20. I deleted it, because it sucked. Its just aboout lenght, if its just a stickfight what is long, it scors high..... There aren't alot of stickfights there, so they don't know what quality is.

Not saying it sucked >___> just saying about the score, that you could easly get that.

Yeah drifts was the best, only one who was smooth =3

frikkin hell, you have a really low opinion of NG, its annoying, and your also totally wrong.

the TLTFT animation was...not terrible, but not good either, drifts parts were pretty good, the rest seemed fairly below average

zwolfsburg
04-08-2008, 12:33 PM
wohoo 5th out of 6 wow thanks zwolfs :Happy:

no problemo. wait... I forgot who the 6th person was.

edit: oh I forgot akeh. lemme change it then.

1. drifts
2. Nega Drain
3. byondrage
4. Aklemo
5. Devour
6. Hawk (sorry dude, but yours was still cool)

GhostFace
04-08-2008, 01:59 PM
to be honest only drift actually made something woth watching.
the others were dreadfull.
don't make a collab if your a beginner, for example you create something like TLTFT.

Ssjbryando
04-08-2008, 02:11 PM
frikkin hell, you have a really low opinion of NG, its annoying, and your also totally wrong.

the TLTFT animation was...not terrible, but not good either, drifts parts were pretty good, the rest seemed fairly below average

I dont. But If made 10's of animations when I began. I love ng, its my front page, and I check it everyday.

But my animations really sucked back then and most of them got 3's. So Im not saying it, and not having an oppinion, Im stating Some FACTS >:C So plz stop saying stupid shit.

And I AM right. since this ALSO got a 3.10 or something, and most of you say, it was bad, beginners work. Below beginners. >_> (not that im saying it, but I guess I kinda agree) So.. DISSED! >:C .

(sorry for kinda spamming the tread)

-Hawk-
04-08-2008, 03:41 PM
@ zwolfs : that was drocksta, not aklemo !
@ Ghost-face : Everyobody does it.
@ SSJBryando : Thanks for clearing that out, tbh I wasn't expecting for a 3 either but Drifts saved us all lol

fitzy
04-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Im stating Some FACTS

you are right that some crap gets okay scores and some great anims get rubbish scores. but you said that any lengthy stick animation gets a high score, which i was saying is totally wrong, cuz it is.

and tbh, 3.10 isn't that great of a score, it's decent, but scores dont really become good till around the 3.50 - 3.60 mark. but i understand what you're saying.

Ssjbryando
04-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Yeah ok thats true. If someone makes 1 frame like long >_> it doesn't get a 3 or something, but w/e. (then its of course not 1 frame anymore, I mean, like having the same things every frame <_____>)

-Hawk-
04-09-2008, 01:46 AM
grrr, change the subject. It's about the collab not about NG. Things like that you discuss by PMs or in the debate forum.

zwolfsburg
04-09-2008, 02:43 PM
@ zwolfs : that was drocksta, not aklemo !

well drocksta then. lol.

NubbyGG
04-12-2008, 05:06 AM
Byondrages part was the smoothest out if everyones the transition effects were
really bad and y use three songs when u could have used one that collab wasnt really good soz

-Hawk-
04-12-2008, 05:54 AM
*cough* I didn't think the transition effects were bad at all, they seemed ok to me. Anyways, I'm not the god of transition effects.

rx00worth
04-13-2008, 04:15 AM
fk, wish i joined SPP earlier
i would of entered
cuz this looked like fun!

it didnt turn out too bad but, some people just didnt take care in it >_>

-Hawk-
04-13-2008, 06:16 AM
fk, wish i joined SPP earlier
i would of entered
cuz this looked like fun!

it didnt turn out too bad but, some people just didnt take care in it >_>

TLTFT is an annual tournament so you can join next year :)