Vile.
09-05-2009, 04:36 PM
http://filebox.me/view/4pzcu8ymt

V Update V

http://filebox.me/view/rxs2r5qfx

Tork
09-05-2009, 04:42 PM
you know, i just love the part when i scrolls down =]
i like scenery's in flash, i don't know why, but i also love the orange-black style.
but ye, it looks good, the robot's deadly laser was cool, good job on it :)

Arch-Angel
09-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Don't you just love it when people make new threads to show 3 new frames to an animation . . .

Vile.
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Dickpage is called dickpage for a reason, (from people like you) HATER!

Arch-Angel
09-05-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I was being a dick >_>
Apparently me stating the fact that you have made 5 threads all with the same animation in it adding about 20 frames each time is being a dick?

The truth behind the phrase 'dickpage' is because we all act like assholes to people that are dumb as shit and do retarded things.

You know which category you now fall in, yes?

Vile.
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
I made one other thread with this in and updated it. Your are dumb now.

N T
09-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Awesome. This has better look cool when it's finished or I kill you.

insanesk8er!!
09-05-2009, 10:33 PM
wow. That was cool but why dide you name the thread "Explosions, SEX, and robots"?

Tawnik
09-06-2009, 04:38 AM
You guys are acting like this, you can never get anywhere with this attitude, the world is crowded by people, why dont you even want to try to act like you dont hate them.I'd accept it if the animation was really bad or something and you wanted to flame the guy who cant animate and thats funny for you, but whatever.It was very well done, I like the style, based on Tarboy I guess, animation was smooth, easing was fine, nice effects, sounds help a lot to get the final feeling, but you also have nice visuals.The only thing I didnt really liked was the part when the second robot comes, the walk needs more work, if you dont feel right when using frame by frame method, to redraw the legs every frame you should try to make them like two boxes, connected with a ball or something and move them as the torso of the robot, cause it looks less awkward, due to resizing.That was my opinion, but I definitely like this concept.

Mantha
09-06-2009, 06:08 AM
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I was being a dick >_>
Apparently me stating the fact that you have made 5 threads all with the same animation in it adding about 20 frames each time is being a dick?

The truth behind the phrase 'dickpage' is because we all act like assholes to people that are dumb as shit and do retarded things.

You know which category you now fall in, yes?
Nobody likes a snobby asshole. Drop the high attitude.

I've only found one thread with this animation. You could've just updated the first thread, Vile.

The animation was well done, can't find a thing I don't like.

Vile.
09-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks tonic and i totally agree, i think im just going to tween the legs.

And Mantha, if i update the thread people who have already been in the thread wont click it again even if i put updated in the title. Sorry.

Mantha
09-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Nono no, Vile. Haha. You've misinterpreted my post.

I wasn't asking you to do it. I was telling you to do it. Any more threads like that and I'll just delete them. Everybody updates their works in the same thread. You're no better than any of us, bub.

Vile.
09-06-2009, 12:59 PM
yeaaaa, ima just stick to the SL IRC now anyway. Bye guys.

Tawnik
09-06-2009, 01:14 PM
What I think is, that the forum should be updated and this should be fixed, when you edit the first post, you can also change the topic title, but people can only see the edit after clicking the old title (in the sub-forum) and no one can see the new title in the sub forum, I hope you can see what Im talking about, cause I cant explain it better in English.

Its like this, you go to Flash section and you see "Punch animation" topic, you click it and theres a link, you click that, you watch the animation, you write down a comment.Next day, you come to Flash section again you see "Punch animation" topic and most users dont really bother themselfs to check if there's an update in the topic, if there was anything new added to the animation.Even if you change the topic title it wont be shown in the Flash section sub-forum, it will still stay as it was "Punch animation" People will stop spamming when you fix that and so people can create topics that they can edit and they can tell us in the topic title like "Punch animation, last edit 20.10.2009" etc, hope you get it.

/bad grammar

Arch-Angel
09-06-2009, 02:59 PM
My point was that I don't like people who think they should post updates and boast their animations when they've only added about 20 frames to the original. I wasn't trying to say his animation was bad in any way.

I don't see why people cannot just take the time, add over 100 frames or so, and then update their thread instead of making another thread :/ It's a waste in my opinion, and I hate people that think that they will get any new criticism that way.

kinto
09-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Blah blah I joined in 2009 I'm freaking pro yo so flo pro. Ya know?

:Dope: BLAH I R SERIOUS NOW

EAT COCKS BUTT SEX NOW

Random wtf gtfo nubcakes. I r pwnsors. Random bk randy. Get domed. Random Get good. Bad kid. 1 on 1 right now. BALHJFDS

Sexy effects all in all.

Tawnik
09-08-2009, 07:16 AM
im gay

dunt tell uz heer :Happy: :Happy: :Oh No!: :Oh No!:

Vile.
09-28-2009, 12:13 PM
BwatBwat Update and shit KITSUNE I CHOOSE YOU!

Hey Arch, Another maybe less then 20 frames. Dont i just make you rage? <3

Cronos
09-29-2009, 03:55 AM
Dam you and yours puny updates! I love the effects and all, but you got a bit lazy when you disipated the tower like cloud after the big explosion. It seemed to move too far to the left, and stayed solid too long, redo it I say.

Vile.
09-29-2009, 03:59 AM
Fack, you and your good critism. Yea i might redo it i kind of lost faith in this project now might turn it into a robots collab or something.

Kitsune
09-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Holy shit, Vile, when the hell did you get so damn good!
You asked for crit so you'll get it, but this animation is pretty ****ing believable. I'll have to knit-pick to get a decent amount of stuff said so excuse me if I go too far into details. :]

The first part in which the robot comes in. You tweened a light coming out of his eye to hit the ground and search the ground. Now the first time I didn't notice, but I did end up seeing this after a few times. You tween a rounded triangle to angle up and to the right. This makes the base of the light on the ground move up at an angle while the ground is flat. Now usually I'd expect there to be an ellipse on the ground that just slides to the right and the triangle is the ray that leads to the two sides of the ellipse that stretches as the ellipse moves farther away. It isn't as hard as it seems to do the ray of light if you think about it. All you'd need to do is tween it with the free transform that shifts the top of a symbol to the left and the bottom to the right. It's the transform between the stretch up box and the stretch diagonal box. It isn't a big deal but some may notice the little flaw. :P

The smoke pillar after the laser blast is the biggest issue I see in the animation. The pillar of smoke shifts to the left as the smoke in the original shot stays almost stationary. Just something to note. It's not wrong or anything but it looks a bit inconsistent. Also the alpha level on the smoke pillar as it dissipates seems to get to 50% and then jump to 0%. It also seems a tad double framed or wobbly, but I think if you played around with the alpha in the frames to make it a smoother transition into 0% it should be fine.

The background is cool and simple. I noticed the first time I watched it that the only thing moving are the gears. Maybe more background activity like a piston or a hidden steam logo (good easter egg opportunity) could help make it seem more active and robotically alive as an environment. Do you plan on adding a background behind the gears and stuff? It wouldn't be necessary or anything, I'm just curious. :B

Every time I watch this I see that the robot that comes in to the right I expect him to have more than 2 legs. It's just the way he enters head last. It's strange, but when he comes in I think to myself, 'Oh okay, that was unexpected, but I'm cool with a 2 legged robot. spiders are cliche anyway.' So to me it's okay, but some may be less open about their robots and entrances. I wouldn't know how you can fix it without re-doing it so I'd just leave it alone.

You'll have to explain the tentacles to me before I crit them. I was going to say something about the black line falling off the upper tentacle but I wouldn't know what I was even talking about. XD

It's very good and believable. the effects are well done me thinks. I'd like to see this finished.
I see distinct differences between Tarboy and this. Tarboy doesn't have sex tentacles.

Vile.
09-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Holy shit, Vile, when the hell did you get so damn good!
You asked for crit so you'll get it, but this animation is pretty ****ing believable. I'll have to knit-pick to get a decent amount of stuff said so excuse me if I go too far into details. :]

The first part in which the robot comes in. You tweened a light coming out of his eye to hit the ground and search the ground. Now the first time I didn't notice, but I did end up seeing this after a few times. You tween a rounded triangle to angle up and to the right. This makes the base of the light on the ground move up at an angle while the ground is flat. Now usually I'd expect there to be an ellipse on the ground that just slides to the right and the triangle is the ray that leads to the two sides of the ellipse that stretches as the ellipse moves farther away. It isn't as hard as it seems to do the ray of light if you think about it. All you'd need to do is tween it with the free transform that shifts the top of a symbol to the left and the bottom to the right. It's the transform between the stretch up box and the stretch diagonal box. It isn't a big deal but some may notice the little flaw. :P

The smoke pillar after the laser blast is the biggest issue I see in the animation. The pillar of smoke shifts to the left as the smoke in the original shot stays almost stationary. Just something to note. It's not wrong or anything but it looks a bit inconsistent. Also the alpha level on the smoke pillar as it dissipates seems to get to 50% and then jump to 0%. It also seems a tad double framed or wobbly, but I think if you played around with the alpha in the frames to make it a smoother transition into 0% it should be fine.

The background is cool and simple. I noticed the first time I watched it that the only thing moving are the gears. Maybe more background activity like a piston or a hidden steam logo (good easter egg opportunity) could help make it seem more active and robotically alive as an environment. Do you plan on adding a background behind the gears and stuff? It wouldn't be necessary or anything, I'm just curious. :B

Every time I watch this I see that the robot that comes in to the right I expect him to have more than 2 legs. It's just the way he enters head last. It's strange, but when he comes in I think to myself, 'Oh okay, that was unexpected, but I'm cool with a 2 legged robot. spiders are cliche anyway.' So to me it's okay, but some may be less open about their robots and entrances. I wouldn't know how you can fix it without re-doing it so I'd just leave it alone.

You'll have to explain the tentacles to me before I crit them. I was going to say something about the black line falling off the upper tentacle but I wouldn't know what I was even talking about. XD

It's very good and believable. the effects are well done me thinks. I'd like to see this finished.
I see distinct differences between Tarboy and this. Tarboy doesn't have sex tentacles.

I LOVE you, im going to take all of this into consideration and im not sure where im going with the tentacles falling off so i will probally change those but i need some serious help with ideas and stuff. Do you have MSN? Also do you remember w33m from stick collessuem, i think you where there. And socks to.

RawGreen
09-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Dickpage is called dickpage for a reason, (from people like you) HATER!

Much rather... I sort've agree with Democles. But I do like that background...but don't let that get to you either, that second robot legs have a slight wobble to them. when the junk hit's it's head, it appears unattached to the legs(by the choppiness).
your effects are sexcellent :3

Tidus
09-29-2009, 03:49 PM
Nobody likes a snobby asshole. Drop the high attitude.

I've only found one thread with this animation. You could've just updated the first thread, Vile.

The animation was well done, can't find a thing I don't like.
I can. When the colours were inverted, the smoked faded really weirdly. But for the rest of the animation, great job. I didn't know you were that good1
:Undercover:

Kitsune
09-29-2009, 04:44 PM
I LOVE you, im going to take all of this into consideration and im not sure where im going with the tentacles falling off so i will probally change those but i need some serious help with ideas and stuff. Do you have MSN? Also do you remember w33m from stick collessuem, i think you where there. And socks to.

I was the admin at SCC and yeah I remember w33ee3em/\/\. Are you that guy?

I have msn but I really prefer aim. my aim is k6ppz. I'll help you out in aim, PMs or this thread. :)

Vile.
09-29-2009, 06:32 PM
AIM is for cheap whookers.

Kitsune
09-29-2009, 08:00 PM
I see little difference between the two...

Vile.
09-29-2009, 08:08 PM
I dont have aim and i like MSN better, pwnedby@hotmail.co.uk add me.

Kitsune
09-29-2009, 10:29 PM
okay. I'll do such things later. hu_li_renzhe@yahoo.com

Arch-Angel
09-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaay :D
I just felt like posting ._.

Arch-Angel
09-30-2009, 09:19 AM
lol tentacles looked like sperms :D
I think you should start a new animation instead of working on this one >_>

Kitsune
09-30-2009, 10:14 AM
I think you should start a new animation instead of working on this one >_>

Y ?

Arch-Angel
10-01-2009, 09:50 AM
He's been working on it for months (At least it seems that way to me).

It isn't good at all (Take your standards, add them with God's, and then multiply it by 500,000 times each day for the rest of your life and you'll get my standards for a good animation)

To be honest, I would rather watch thousands of noob animations before I would want to follow this around and rate it every time he adds 20 frames. Sorry.

Either work on the animation for one whole day (You SHOULD be able to get a solid 300 frames completed, at LEAST), or go for quality and work on it for a week.

He isn't making it better, he's just adding onto it. At least add some phizaaz and some new stuff that you haven't tried before. Perhaps have some flying androids come in from a distance and shoot rockets at the shit which causes the gears to collapse, the ground to erode, and the erea get covered in a thick cloud of smoke. I'd be willing to give a fair criticism on something like that rather than it just sucks.

Sorry D=

Kitsune
10-01-2009, 10:07 AM
He's been working on it for months (At least it seems that way to me).

It isn't good at all (Take your standards, add them with God's, and then multiply it by 500,000 times each day for the rest of your life and you'll get my standards for a good animation)

To be honest, I would rather watch thousands of noob animations before I would want to follow this around and rate it every time he adds 20 frames. Sorry.

Either work on the animation for one whole day (You SHOULD be able to get a solid 300 frames completed, at LEAST), or go for quality and work on it for a week.

He isn't making it better, he's just adding onto it. At least add some phizaaz and some new stuff that you haven't tried before. Perhaps have some flying androids come in from a distance and shoot rockets at the shit which causes the gears to collapse, the ground to erode, and the erea get covered in a thick cloud of smoke. I'd be willing to give a fair criticism on something like that rather than it just sucks.

Sorry D=
I didn't know this was such a long upbringing. If this is the product of more than a month I'd recommend a faster pace or starting fresh too.

You don't have to apologize or anything for having an opinion that I was rude enough to ask about. :p

If you think the animation contained here has little to no merit then yeah, you do have amazing standards. :D

Arch-Angel
10-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah, my standards are next to professional :/

And the reason I apologize is because people give me shit for my honesty. lol

Kitsune
10-01-2009, 10:26 AM
They seem professional. :D

Well upon your honesty giving you could mention that your standards are sky-high and less people will annoy you about it. :D

jake7077
10-01-2009, 10:47 AM
how the **** do you animate stuff!!!

jake7077
10-01-2009, 10:48 AM
hello. sorry i sware so much

Arch-Angel
10-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Lol you're funny.
13 years old or younger trying to act tough on the internet?

Vile.
10-01-2009, 12:10 PM
What a penis! Haha umm i work on this then post it straight after, so yea its been like a month but i touch it once every couple weeks? IN U ENDO

iM KIND OF OVERWHELMED WITH COLLEGE STUFF, lol caps by accident.

Killcycle
10-01-2009, 12:34 PM
The animation was very stylish and interesting. The effects were well done. The only problem I have is with the tall robot(walker?)'s walking. It doesn't look right. The tentacles are also a bit choppy, too, but I definitely couldn't do better. I'd love to see a finished movie out of this.

Kitsune
10-01-2009, 04:16 PM
What a penis! Haha umm i work on this then post it straight after, so yea its been like a month but i touch it once every couple weeks? IN U ENDO

iM KIND OF OVERWHELMED WITH COLLEGE STUFF, lol caps by accident.

You know what I'd do?

I'd retype the messaGE SO I DONT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.

:P

Vile.
10-01-2009, 04:37 PM
You know what I'd do?

I'd retype the messaGE SO I DONT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.

:P

You know im lazy right?

Kitsune
10-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh now that we know you're lazy asshole it's all better.

Arch-Angel
10-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Aren't you a little too young to be attending college?