PDA

View Full Version : My First One

cuckingfunt
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Howdy . Well i downloaded ez today and i just made this animation ( my signature) . I placed it in my signature
because i could not place it in a post because i need to have 20 posts . So i m'a spamm the forum (joke)
Pleas Critisize me

My Signature is the animation !

the darkest white
09-08-2009, 09:59 PM
. . . Sure you have the url and IMG tags right?

By the by, since when did you have to do that 20 post thing? I'm sure easytoons can be posted straight away.

cuckingfunt
09-09-2009, 12:15 AM
. . . Sure you have the url and IMG tags right?

By the by, since when did you have to do that 20 post thing? I'm sure easytoons can be posted straight away.

Maybe u coul;d post mea tut how to upload gifs :heh:

the darkest white
09-09-2009, 01:04 AM
*Sighs*
Ok, go to www.filebox.me or www.photobucket.com.
Filebox allows you to quickly upload a gif and use the given url to post images.
Photobucket, while slower, allows store all animations and images on your account and you'll have access to everything you've uploaded when ever you need it.
Personally, I use photo bucket. It helps when you have to use another computer and can't get easy access to your anims.

(PS, don't use emoticons, the make you look more . . . noobish . . .)

[EDIT] Ok, I see you figured it out.
The animation lacked a lot of the basics. It needs easing (this is showing how things speed up and slow down. This is very important to get right, as it can make animations look jumpy and robotic.), physics (The effects of gravity, friction and air resistance, mainly needed for the ball.), smoothness (this is done by reducing the wobbliness of your stick, a good remedy is to use the line tool with a 2 pix brush.), it was too stiff (Your stick didn't move enough, try making movements flashy and over exaggerated. This may take more time, but it looks good in the end.) the sticks proportions are off (His arms and legs are far too short compared to his body and head. Try to scale the to a somewhat realistic level; arms reach down just past the hips and are long enough to reach past the head, legs should be 1.5 to 2 times the length of the torso.) and your particles need work (Particles being the little lines and dots coming off effects and explosions.).

Try working no the basics before you try anything flashy. For you next animation I'd advise doing a simple animation showing a ball falling across the screen. This will be a good way to show easing and physics.

In conclusion, it would be best to post your further animations in the beginners section until we (We meaning the experienced animators) decide that your ready to post in the main forum. Happy animating! I look forward to see more of your work!

(Wow . . . I wrote way too much . . .)

Avian
09-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Howdy . Well i downloaded ez today and i just made this animation ( my signature) . I placed it in my signature
because i could not place it in a post because i need to have 20 posts . So i m'a spamm the forum (joke)
Pleas Critisize me

My Signature is the animation !
It's really good for your first. Learn the basics (like easing), and don't do any particles and effects unless you can do better. Make shorter animations.

cuckingfunt
09-10-2009, 02:23 PM
There is something shit going on with this forum i cant post an url untill i have 20 posts wtf !?

the darkest white
09-10-2009, 04:45 PM
dont post urls. post img.

gloryroad211
09-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Im amazed noone has told this person to start in the beginners section like a good little person. Now to the beginners section for you.. i will rate and CC then.

the darkest white
09-11-2009, 08:12 PM
I did tell him, gloryroad. And technically he hasn't really done anything wrong. I mean, everyone usually posts their first anim in the main forum. And its not like he's posting more anims even in the main forum even though we told him not to.

lala0453
10-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks for sharing these info with us!
I will keep in touch with your blogreading..
Stumbled your URL…
have a great day

wejk1
10-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Thankiossk Cool!