PDA

View Full Version : Donut!! :d

N T
09-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally here (http://literastudio.**********.com/writing-exercises-f16/the-doughnut-creative-writing-exercise-1-t7.htm)

I sat on the warm, metal shelf, gazing at my surroundings. It was a white room with paintings of myself all over the walls. I smiled. I looked very soft and beautiful. I knew I was soft, for every time a person walked into the room - with a ring of a bell - and poked me gently, I could see my outer part dent in. But I did not like it when they did this, because flakes of my shell floated off and drifted to the floor.

Very abruptly, I found myself being lifted up by a plastic-covered hand, and being dropped into a comfortable bag. The bag was see-through, so I could see my surroundings; the man with the glove handed me and the bag over to a short round bellied man who needed to shave. He and the other man exchanged a few words, and carried me out of the small room, into the sunlight, with the familiar ring. The sunlight hit me like a bully, and I gasped for a second, as if the light had caried all my air away.

The next thing I new, I was inside the man's silver car, laying on a soft leather seat, while the man sat in another seat to the left. The man took a drink of something thick, cold, and white. He then picked me up off the nice black seat, and carried me up towards his face. He hesitated, with his mouth open, and I could see the white liquid dripping off the top of the inside of his mouth, behind two rows of yellowish-white blocks. The man stuck out his pink tongue, with slime dripping, and brought me closer, 'til his wrinkly lips touched my soft outer being...

N T
09-09-2009, 08:06 AM
No comments? :<

Flood
09-09-2009, 08:42 AM
I commented on the forum.

Beefy
09-11-2009, 04:37 PM
"Captures passionate sex in a would-read again form. a five class masterpiece for any interested in erotic literature. An A-class story for those with an affection for sexually-arousing stories."

N T
09-13-2009, 08:13 AM
say what?

Cronos
09-15-2009, 02:57 AM
My brain espload for krispy kreams.

Beefy
09-18-2009, 08:36 PM
I was saying how the man te the donut reminded me of erotic literature. Both are excellent.

shayphis
09-19-2009, 01:30 PM
God i'm hungry now...