PDA

View Full Version : Moving on to Easytoon with some PK

Omegastick
09-13-2009, 01:37 PM
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/256/3/b/Easytoon_PK_by_omegastick.gif
Hello people, I used to do pivot for quite a while, but have recently moved onto easytoon. This is my first easytoon in a very long time, so cc is very appreciated! :D

the darkest white
09-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Your stick is wobbly, a little stiff and the head resizes a tad. The explosion particle need the most work how ever. To fix this, don't just scribble to make particles. Draw each piece individually to get the best effect. That being said, however, you should practice some of the basics. Easing, physics, smoothness and basic stick movement.
Judging on the way your looking now, I'd say you should post your next anims in the beginners section until your ready.

Omegastick
09-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the c&c, I didn't spot the begginers section could a mod merge this topic with that please? I will post my anims in the begginers section from now on until I'm ready.

gloryroad211
09-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Glad to see uv moved to eztoons! Welcome! I agree with TDW in that u should probably hav posted in the beginners section.

As for your animation - i liked it and the easying was ok. Some of the movement was a bit stiff and u need al little bit of work on your particles for the impacts. I look foreward to seeing more ;)

Omegastick
09-15-2009, 09:31 AM
Ok, I have added some of mah explosions in the begginers section. c&c on them is very much appreciated.