PDA

View Full Version : Back Off {STW}

Stormwalker
04-07-2008, 05:48 AM
Well since i havent been animating for several weeks i have a bit rust on me so i made a ani to keep it away. And i am trying a new style.

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/stormwalker/nsnavr.gif

yeh i know the arm movements are pretty horrid.

zawmbee
04-07-2008, 05:50 AM
holy shut
hawt stuff man
movements flowed like Nile XD
really pretty smooth and great movements, you remind me of phoenix with those movements, i don't see much rust :3

Stormwalker
04-07-2008, 10:13 AM
:D lol flowed like Nile , that was a good one :D I'm glad you like it.

joeyodaguy
04-07-2008, 10:21 AM
I like it. Smooth, great style.

Doomdooer
04-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Personally, I disliked the first kick and when he stopped moving right and moved left during the handstand.
They seemed to happen too fast.
Other than that, loved it; especially the final blow.

Stormwalker
04-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah bout the first kick i know , I kinda made that one kick and I thought "ah this ani will fail" , still i continued it and it turned out nice, I think. So I didn't bother with deleting the ani . Anyway thanks DoD, Appreciated

sheezy2
04-07-2008, 10:47 AM
damn this anim was almost flawless except for second kick cuz leg came back too soon. and also the double framings were sexy <3

Stormwalker
04-07-2008, 11:09 AM
why thank you :)

power fuse0
04-07-2008, 11:19 AM
he has double jointed legs? O:
its nice. i like it.
Not too much there
but short and sweet i say

& i agree with DoD on the first kick.

Urgh.
Every one i better than me at pivot atm
but i really cba to do it properly atm
im making something though. out of shear boredom of exams & to try and keep me away from the begginner thread

mactwok
04-07-2008, 11:43 AM
It was okay but don't you think his legs were sort of flapping a bit.

Stormwalker
04-07-2008, 11:47 AM
No i dont think so. Lol PF0 your as far as one can be from the beginner section :D

joeyodaguy
04-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Yeah I know. Pf0, never in a million years should you be in the beginners section.

Stormwalker
04-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Yeh , moar comments?

Darc
04-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Nice.

It was all smooth and it flowed nicely.

The final blow was pwnage

heavy spaced= Win

=Rock=
04-07-2008, 09:42 PM
i dont know why no one mentioned it but it seemed like soem frames on the kicks were missing, so was choppy but smooth and flowed.

But Oh 3 musketeers from mars, that was s3xy!

Darc
04-07-2008, 09:47 PM
i dont know why no one mentioned it but it seemed like soem frames on the kicks were missing, so was choppy but smooth and flowed.

But Oh 3 musketeers from mars, that was s3xy!

It's called heavy spacing, its when you over ease for an awesome effect.

You can't heavy space in every animation though, it looks weird in some animations.

The heavy spacing was appropiate for this animation.

sheezy2
04-07-2008, 10:42 PM

But Oh 3 musketeers from mars, that was s3xy!>:[ dont be saying sexy thats my word!!! you wouldnt know what sexy is if it hit u on the back of your head >:[ >:[ >:[

:Spiderman: will huunt u downnnnnnnnn

lol noob thinks he can say s3xy with a 3!!! u disgrace me

=Rock=
04-07-2008, 10:55 PM
whatb the **** dude. your idea of sexy is a fat guy dancing in his blue underwear. get a life.

"he thinks he can say s3xy with a 3!!!"
you just said sexy with a 3 yourself.

O yea - get a life before you start posting lame comments that don't have anything to do with the thread. For example, pivot master mentioned something usefull abotu heavy spacing.

Stormwalker
04-08-2008, 03:47 AM
Umm.. yeah , I'm glad you guys are having fun , but i will shoot you if you continue to spam my thread :D Also thank you to everyone who gave kind comment and didn't spam. Appreciated.

Darc
04-08-2008, 06:47 AM
whatb the **** dude. your idea of sexy is a fat guy dancing in his blue underwear. get a life.

"he thinks he can say s3xy with a 3!!!"
you just said sexy with a 3 yourself.

O yea - get a life before you start posting lame comments that don't have anything to do with the thread. For example, pivot master mentioned something usefull abotu heavy spacing.

I was telling you why it looked like some frames in the kicks were missing.

Oh, and on the animation, did you double frame towards the end? or is it just my computer messing up...

Stormwalker
04-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Double framed , when he did that final blow , cuz that way it looks better , and easier to understand whats going on :)

=Rock=
04-08-2008, 09:52 PM
i wasn't spamming your thread.... and it s good cuz it gets bumped anyway.

yea i understand now.