PDA

View Full Version : Pivot thread:Stickpage

StickmanNinja
09-20-2009, 11:41 AM
:smile: Hello there my name is StickmanNinja and this thread is about how to make good pivot animations

I can give one tip:
make them smooth

StickmanNinja
09-20-2009, 11:43 AM
:smile: BTW i suck at pivot but my friend is helping me with this blog he is a master at pivot

StickmanNinja
09-20-2009, 11:50 AM
No matter how good you think you are, or how high you have been rated other places, you must start here. When a Rookie, Intermediate, or Advanced tells you that you qualify for Rookie or higher, then you can move up. If you are having trouble getting replies to your topic, don't post it in The other ranks. Doing so will get you flamed.
This was my friends advice from his website where he emails all his friends who are on there.

you need to be a real life friend to get his super cool sticks
like giant ninja with four heads and six arms and 8 legs
yes it goes up from 4 to 8 in the two times tables but that's not the point the point is
look at my signature its gives some advice for though i doubting that nobs will be on here there probably paying snobby games like girl make over and dress up
this a nob and his girl friend
:Dope: <-nob his girl friend->:Love<3:

Zed
09-20-2009, 02:12 PM
I lolled so hard I broke a rib.

If you want to teach people about animating you should post in the pivot tutorials section. You should also make sure you know what you're talking about first. There are no different sections for different ranks here, but if you post outside the beginners section you get theoretically harsher criticism. We don't really care about ranks either.

zawmbee
09-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Pfffffftbawhahahaha.

-Hawk-
09-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Hahaha, isn't he cute? lol
Try helping yourself first, bud. We have tuts here, try them.

StickmanNinja
09-21-2009, 08:54 AM
i WOULD PUT ON MY First PIVOT animation Sword man and my speed run and jump but i don't know how since i joined 3 0r 2 days ago

2-D
09-21-2009, 12:44 PM
joining 3 or 2 days ago doesn't inhibit you from going to the section titled PIVOT TUTORIALS and clicking the thread on how to post your shitty animations.

Kitsune
09-21-2009, 02:00 PM
What a troll.

What a troll indeed.

Evilmidget
09-21-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm very much surprised some mod or admin hasn't deleted this thread. It is greatly entertaining to watch someone so inexperienced triple post and create a thread out of section, while at the same time getting all grammar wrong and having a hideous tutorial, all in the same thread.

Wow.