PDA

View Full Version : Outraged

Daft
04-07-2008, 07:30 PM
I was watching youtube. Everything was good, calm and happy watching a man express his feelings toward chocolate rain by singing, then it hit me. Piggypup randomly opened a conversation with me (via msn) and told me that stickpage was ghey. He always says this so i just thought he had gotten an infraction or something like that, but no. He told me that he had been banned. I said lol at first because usually he gets banned a lot. But no, no lols ad been said after he had told me that he had been banned forever. He then copypasta's the ban's information: You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified. Date the ban will be lifted: Never There is something strange about this, see the reason for the ban? Well you dont because there was no reason given as to why the ban had happened. What kind of poophead would do this? But I look back at some threads about bans, I figure out that a Admin must have banned him, because they don't need to give reasons as to why he was banned. But what has Piggypup done? He's actually a lot better than other members here, he contributes; makes pictures and animations of pretty nice quality. There are some people her that only talk and troll and flame. Just because his art is a little disturbing or strange doesn't make it not art. It's a lot better than some of those pivfags make. so i guess im frowning upon spp right now.

Dudeman
04-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Don't give a shit. Infact, it brightened my day a bit.

You should brush up on your history if you think someone banned an innocent and gentle member.

Index
04-07-2008, 07:34 PM
What? Which post? This pisses me off, because I was involved in a collaboration he was running. Damn it.

Lone Wolf
04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Maybe it was CJ? I think he banned Uberschall or something.

StrunG
04-07-2008, 07:37 PM
In V. Valentine's going away thread, he posted and V.V didn't give him an infraction. Piggypup complained about not giving him an infraction, so V.V gave him one worth 9000 points. He was kind of asking for it tbh.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently that didn't ban him. It was probably Zulu or Jay.

Dudeman
04-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Lol.

And anyway, piggy pup should've been banned a long time ago. I'm not saying he was due for a ban, but he actually WAS banned. He was stuck in a loophole that allowed him to stay even though he had the # of points needed for a ban.

As a fluke, he cheated the system due to a (already upgraded) error in the infraction system. Someone uncheated him.

pagan
04-07-2008, 07:55 PM
man fuck that noise, piggypup rules

kinto
04-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Well I wish he wasn't perma-banned...He was a cool guy.

I have no clue why but pagan, your signature just made me ****ing lol so hard.

2-D
04-07-2008, 07:59 PM
v.v is a menstruating fagbox

souljaboy_roxxx1234
04-07-2008, 08:11 PM
noe u r

p.s. im back...dont tell anybudy...

Ordinair
04-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Piggypup has a long history of spamming, rule breaking etc. He's been permanently banned several times. I'm sure that one little ip ban wont make a difference to him. Yes, hes probably more productive than a lot of members here but at the same time he's infamous for his counter-productivity. The guy has been mocking the forums for years now, sometimes blatantly with spam attacks etc. and more recently has taken a subtle approach by acting like a regular member and appealing to the very people he is trying to mock.

BTW, the administrators used to ban him everytime they saw him make a new account. I'm not really suprised that he's banned.

Cereal Man
04-07-2008, 08:12 PM
noe u r

p.s. im back...dont tell anybudy...

Nice name. I really wouldn't have suspected you.

souljaboy_roxxx1234
04-07-2008, 08:13 PM
ollolo thanks....dont tell anybudy

I mean..

ya'll niggaz must be trippin' if ya think i be p-pup, imma real G!

Cereal Man
04-07-2008, 08:17 PM
GRIGGS?

YOU'RE ALIVE?

HE'S AAaaaaaLIVE, PRICE, GET OVER HERE.

/Cod4 reference.

52xM
04-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Bla Bla Mr. Freeman

Lolwut strong? Since when have you been here?
Have I really missed something again?

Doomdooer
04-08-2008, 12:55 PM
man fuck that noise, piggypup rules

Indeed.

What I absolutly love, is the fact that no one figures that he'll be back tomorrow with another account.
He's been perma'd before, methinks.

Piggypup is too popular to be gone forever.

--EDIT--
Damnit, Piggy, why'd you give yourself away. I had you figured out when you posted in the Chat.