PDA

View Full Version : Why not!?

Tuinitus
09-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Why is there not someone who wants to do a anime flash game? the latest anime flash game i saw, was made 2007. like why havent anyone thought of doing A Kenshin Himoura flash, Or Naruto Flash and such. I mean are people afraid that people will laugh them out just because the game is a bit laggy? so if you think the same as me, post a link to a new anime flash game, ok?

And ofc im not forcing you to do this...

Just post anything you want here: Pivot, Animations, Flashs, and other things.

and please don't talk crap about this thread, :Sweating: Unless i do it too...

Lixu
09-26-2009, 01:34 AM
No idea... Perhaps because it's an animation forum, and not a coders forum?

Out of Ideas
09-26-2009, 01:35 AM
Dude, ALOT of the games you find on the internet are flashgames. Actually the most are. Actually almost every game is.

And why the hell don't you yourself make one if you want it?

And this is the wrong thread.

And if we can only talk crap about this thread, unless you do too, meaning: We can already.
And I got ninja'd.

N T
09-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Why is there not someone who wants to do a anime flash game? the latest anime flash game i saw, was made 2007. like why havent anyone thought of doing A Kenshin Himoura flash, Or Naruto Flash and such. I mean are people afraid that people will laugh them out just because the game is a bit laggy?

It takes skill to make an awesome flash game and you act like it's one snap of the fingers. If you act like this again, I'll rip your head off and spit down your throat. That's my moto.

~&T

Out of Ideas
09-26-2009, 01:39 AM
You're so nice :3

Tuinitus
09-26-2009, 01:39 AM
dont you think i know that? and i mean does it really take 2 years to make a small flash game?

it might do but i mean really

Out of Ideas
09-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Learn English before you type.

N T
09-26-2009, 01:43 AM
dont you think i know that? and i mean does it really take 2 years to make a small flash game?

it might do but i mean really

****ing chinese bitch. Go make one yourself and show us your result. And sinse you expected so much, you have 3 hours to finish.

Good luck.

Tuinitus
09-26-2009, 02:39 AM
screw this and btw i dont live in china...