Rabstar
09-29-2009, 04:23 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/278218

C.T.T Clan weekly 3.
It's not uploading on FA portal/DA ;_;

Enjoy! :D

Cronos
09-29-2009, 04:29 AM
Sexy, how do you get that blade trail? I always wondered. Is it a script?

Rabstar
09-29-2009, 04:46 AM
yeah, its a script.
I got it off Kauza's old RHG.
He might have scripted it.

MaxZ
09-29-2009, 07:51 AM
PM me if you want it Cronos.

Rabstar
09-29-2009, 10:33 AM
MaxZ, did you like the aniamtion? <.<

Arch-Angel
09-29-2009, 10:40 AM
I didn't like it :/
Nothing about it was entertaining or unique.

Also, I like how every always includes people like terkoiz in the credits just because they watch their animations =D

Rabstar
09-30-2009, 02:09 AM
Lol not rly, he has helped me a few times, so has stone. >.<'

Kitsune
09-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Can everyone just STOP and take a breather with using this fucking trail script? Think with your right brain for a second and come up with your own damn effect. It's not as creative in the 500th animation that plastered this effect onto it and it's not going to get more creative.

yeah, its a script.
I got it off Kauza's old RHG.
He might have scripted it.
It's from ghost fight, aint it?

I didn't like it :/
Nothing about it was entertaining or unique.

Also, I like how every always includes people like terkoiz in the credits just because they watch their animations =D
I agree with the terkoiz part. I'm never crediting someone unless they actually help me.

The movie looked seemed to have some of what looked like JCamelo's choreography too, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. The animation was good and the effects weren't bad. I loved the shaky speed camera effect you had and the sound went right with it. You have to be more creative. Plan out unexpected twists, storyboard your ideas, make sure you know how you're different form everyone else before starting up flash.

Rabstar
09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Kitsune, thats the thing, I dont ;-;
I get very lazy and just give up on stories...
Thanks, though ^-^

Kitsune
09-30-2009, 04:52 PM
You don't what?
Well once you get off your lazy ass and start thinking into it I'll crit you better.
You're welcome. :]

Rabstar
10-01-2009, 08:25 AM
I dont know how I am different to other animators ;-;
Its not that Im lazy, though...Its more that I am a perfectionist, and if I dislike one part, I will usually forget taht and say to myself "Ill get back to it later" and then I never do...Such as my mania, which is still rotting in my files ;-;
Thanks? Lol.

Hrrm, how did it have Jcamelo's coreography? I watched his animations a lot, and he inspired me a LOT but is it srsly like Jcamelo? :D :D :D :D

Arch-Angel
10-01-2009, 09:44 AM
I didn't think it was relavant to Jcamelo :/

Kitsune
10-01-2009, 09:52 AM
I dont know how I am different to other animators ;-;
Its not that Im lazy, though...Its more that I am a perfectionist, and if I dislike one part, I will usually forget taht and say to myself "Ill get back to it later" and then I never do...Such as my mania, which is still rotting in my files ;-;
Thanks? Lol.

Hrrm, how did it have Jcamelo's coreography? I watched his animations a lot, and he inspired me a LOT but is it srsly like Jcamelo? :D :D :D :D

You're a different person. That's how you're different.
Forgetting you were going to do something or procrastinating into never doing it aren't excuses. People do storyboards for that and if you can't keep up with your own deadlines then you'll just end up working longer on it, making it harder for yourself.

It just reminded me of what I've seen from him choreography-wise. I've seen his characters use knives and slice through crowds at high speeds. I worded that completely wrong. XD

Rabstar
10-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Awww, I thought I was like Jcamelo...Lol, I have just started animating like him :3
I might make a project inspired by this http://plut0.deviantart.com/art/Failed-Project-138850528
:D