PDA

View Full Version : some free style drawings

mraznbuddy
04-08-2008, 12:01 AM
http://www.antiup.net/view.php?id=8717623289gun%20copy.jpg
http://www.antiup.net/view.php?id=51719135580freehand%20copy.jpg

._." sadly these are probably the best i can do with a mouse..
really wish i had a tablet. then I'd be like pacaso >:D

anyways c and c

Strills
04-08-2008, 01:29 AM
That's kinda awesome with mouse :D

I like

mraznbuddy
04-08-2008, 02:11 AM
=] thx. just wait till i get a tablet. >:D you'll see my full potential

LakE
04-08-2008, 08:17 AM
I like your style.
In the first one, his arm looks odd. Like it's stretched. You could've executed the pose better. But, it is a pretty damn hard pose to draw, you could've made it far worse. So good work on that.
The gun is different sizes all over. I can see what you've tried to do, but it looks poor.
Guy has same hair as me. _ But, obviously not as sexy.

Picture 2:
I really liked this one from the top of the head to lower parts of his shoulders.
Can't pinpoint the exact thing that threw me off it, but his arm looks like a stick or something. The one to the left is curving.

Overall it's good work. The fact you used a mouse doesn't really change much. If you use the mouse alot you're going to be good with it. Obviously you'll be better with a tablet, but still.

Anyways, Keep it up.

mraznbuddy
04-08-2008, 03:35 PM
I like your style.
In the first one, his arm looks odd. Like it's stretched. You could've executed the pose better. But, it is a pretty damn hard pose to draw, you could've made it far worse. So good work on that.
The gun is different sizes all over. I can see what you've tried to do, but it looks poor.
Guy has same hair as me. _ But, obviously not as sexy.

Picture 2:
I really liked this one from the top of the head to lower parts of his shoulders.
Can't pinpoint the exact thing that threw me off it, but his arm looks like a stick or something. The one to the left is curving.

Overall it's good work. The fact you used a mouse doesn't really change much. If you use the mouse alot you're going to be good with it. Obviously you'll be better with a tablet, but still.

Anyways, Keep it up.
lololol >:D i'll make it more sexy next time.

:D Thanks for the real c and c :]

kinto
04-08-2008, 08:50 PM
You'll definitely be Picasso with a tablet. No doubt you are the best artist on Stickpage. Lets try and draw something besides out of proportion sketchy shit drawings. I could do 10x's the job with a mouse. Stop complaining and learn how to draw. Sorry to be an ass, but seriously. A tablet doesn't magically make you good.

mraznbuddy
04-09-2008, 01:16 AM
You'll definitely be Picasso with a tablet. No doubt you are the best artist on Stickpage. Lets try and draw something besides out of proportion sketchy shit drawings. I could do 10x's the job with a mouse. Stop complaining and learn how to draw. Sorry to be an ass, but seriously. A tablet doesn't magically make you good.

I'm just trying to work on my mouse for now ._.
i have a hard time keeping a straight smooth stroke :\ you've probably had more practice than me so i'll give you that you can do 10x better. But any advise?

NobodY
04-11-2008, 10:21 PM

I'd have to agree with him. It's annoying as hell for people to say "omg this is just my mouse work with a tablet I would be better." BLAH All have failed at their so called tablet great drawing skills that I've seen.

Advice: Once you are fairly decent with your mouse, the tablet will be easier. THe more patience you have with the mouse, with a tablet your skills will be better.

Draw more circles, it will help you out. Make and practice lines without actually drawing. Also try arches, and dont do this in flash. Flash makes the snapons and the drawing smoother than your actual hand and wrist control. Try paint or photoshop (and by this i dont mean some stupid sigs crap like everyone does, actually draw on it and you will get a better feeling for perfecting your art).