PDA

View Full Version : First working button of mine :)

yaright
10-02-2009, 03:53 AM
hello, this animation is a test to see if the button works, and to see how my walking has gotten a little better :D
add the WWW if you wish to view
.*************/open/1254475009

axelwarrirovs
10-02-2009, 05:39 AM
that was sick man...... and... umm.... i dont think the walking is very good either....

Kitsune
10-02-2009, 11:56 AM
www.*************/open/1254475009

Kitsune
10-02-2009, 12:08 PM
I see you're improving. This one is better than your last but of course there's plenty of room for improvement.

Okay, buttons are simple but can easily be messed up. Now in the 4th frame in the button you put in the face with the lines through the eyes. This 4th frame is the 'hit' frame. The hit frame is the invisible part of the button where if your mouse hovers over it, it turns into the clicking hand. You made this frame the same different graphically from all other frames. You want the hit frame either to be the same as the first frame where it says play or the same as the first frame except you fill it with the paint bucket tool so that the whole graphic is clickable.

The animation was okay for your level. Remember to now blur only at fast speeds or long distances. If you're going to blur for climax make sure you know what you're doing.

In the future use a smaller brush. You really don't want to make the brush huge otherwise it'll be wobbly like this animation.

Here's what I want to see from you next time, yaright. I would like you to try a stickfigure just walking across the screen. It doesn't need effects, blood or anything. I just want to see how you can make a guy take like 6 paces from left to right or right to left as realistic as possible. I'll crit it as much as possible, and once you have a good walk then I'd expect you to be able to do more advanced things like killing stick men.