PDA

View Full Version : Watch it naow [G]

Gyohdon
10-03-2009, 04:10 AM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/Gyohdon/CraipThing.gif

Been a while.
Might do some serious animating again. We'll see.

Also, I always sucked at landings, that's why I just faded him out.

Devour
10-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Not bad. I feel like the kick should have been eased, with little spacing, and then moved to the contact point in one frame after that. Usually when a hit takes more than one frame to finish, the result is a hit that has little force to it.

bubbles
10-03-2009, 06:56 AM
the kick got a little wierd when it passed his supporing leg and it look like he was having an epeleptic fit rather then kicking, but other than that I thought it was really good.

megaanims
10-03-2009, 07:27 AM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/Gyohdon/CraipThing.gif

Been a while.
Might do some serious animating again. We'll see.

Also, I always sucked at landings, that's why I just faded him out.
you used to be alot better the kick was very choppy ,didn't flow and very stiff.

Gyohdon
10-03-2009, 08:49 AM
you used to be alot better the kick was very choppy ,didn't flow and very stiff.

Result of bad double-framing...

=S

Zed
10-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Looks a bit rusty but I like it anyway. I think he could have followed through a bit more on the kick and probably needed more easing on the jump height. The arms on the run looked a bit weird because there weren't enough frames on them too. Besides that it was very nice in my opinion.

Gyohdon
10-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Looks a bit rusty but I like it anyway. I think he could have followed through a bit more on the kick and probably needed more easing on the jump height. The arms on the run looked a bit weird because there weren't enough frames on them too. Besides that it was very nice in my opinion.

Yeah, I hate arms when running, lol.
Especially because the 'good' runs in pivot always have flopping arms, while in real life, you don't.

I just don't get that, lol.