PDA

View Full Version : Sift Heads 3 Game

CRAZY JAY
04-08-2008, 11:24 AM
http://www.stickpage.com/image/siftheads3large.jpg

http://www.stickpage.com/siftheads3gameplay.shtml

By: WebCypher.net

(Anyone want to do up a quick walkthrough guide of each chapter for me? and post in the thread that would be great)

Chunky
04-08-2008, 12:01 PM
FIRST POST.

This should be good, I likes the previous Sift Heads games.

Index
04-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Yayayay I love these

Jousteh
04-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Yes, awesome game.

SoulEater
04-08-2008, 02:55 PM
The games awesome. I just dislike how some sticks have necks, and the legs resize during jumps.

Lone Wolf
04-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Chapter 1:
After a brief walkthrough about movement and attacking, you'll fight an enemy with a bat. Make sure you're in range before attacking or you'll get hit. After getting inside the elevator, you'll be required to press certain buttons (W, A, S, D) to escape. This is quite easy after getting the hang of it. The movement set is random. Keep moving up, and eventually, you';ll fight a guy with kinves. Attack him, and the moment you pause to recover, jump away, or over him to dodge his attack. Then do the final movement set, and you're done.
Password: FK4H
Chapter 2:
Grab the guns, and hit S while over the light to jump.Kill the guys, and go ahead. If you run out of ammo, run ahead, jumping over the enemies,and get to the extra magazine. Shoot the block over the elevator, and you'll get another magazine. Get on the elevator. Jump over the health and get itt later if you have enough health, but if you don't grab it. Get the magazines, and continuosly shoot the cops shield, eventually, it'll break. Letting you kill him. Get to the sniper, and kill the snipers. They're on the bottom, the left and right sides, and upper right and left areas. Do the movement set. and shoot the metal bar off the gutter. Pick it up and press S near the man hole.
Password:PR3T
Chapter 3:
Kill any rats that come near you.Go to the left and shoot the planks overhead. Press the button and shoot the gear abov e the door. It should stop. The door code after that is 7438. Now, hit the light, and hit the power box with the knife. Then shoot ti.
Pass word:DU1A
Chapter 4:
Grab the shotgun and shoot the shield, and then aswitch weapons and kill the cop. Use this technique for most cops in this level. Destroy the door, and move forward. Grab the equipment, and move on. Make sure to reload your shotgun.

More to come as I finish.

rx00worth
04-08-2008, 07:28 PM
woah sift head 3?

this is gonna be interestingly awesome :D

EDIT: this is such a good game, except the fact that its the first in its series that i've came across a glitch.....(walking in the air without being able to do anything, is a glitch right? :P )

Terix
04-08-2008, 07:44 PM
I was kinda hopeing for another sniper game to be honest. still fun though.

Index
04-09-2008, 02:39 AM
What

there isn't ANY sniping?

shit

Scarecrow
04-09-2008, 05:19 AM
oh god now we'll have a ton of noobs asking 'omg i cant get past level 2 on sift heds 3 plz help1!!!' instead of 'omg i cant get past the bit were u have 2 shoot the windows on sift heds 2 plz help1!!!'.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rx00worth
04-09-2008, 07:53 AM
lol, owned, 2nd is easy, but not o.O

i paassed, untill chap 3 (bit where i sliced open the power box)

warningx10x24x
04-09-2008, 09:37 PM
I got past the power box, then you shoot it. Then you go up the sewer through the manhole. Get the shotgun off the wall, jump over the cop to the next room, then use the super hit, or whatever on the door, then got the two clips, shells, and life, then got attacked by two cops and the guy with two knives over and over and over. Once I killed all of them I couldn't leave EITHER way, left or right. I am stuck. :[

Lagger
04-10-2008, 04:38 AM
well, its kinda easy, you just have to keep killing them. Shoot the lamp above. You will get a beretas magazin and a shotgun one. This isnt much so, use the minimum amount of bullets. After some killings, the musics will stop, and you can proceed right.

Raffi
04-10-2008, 11:09 AM
omg i cant get past level 2 on sift heds 3 plz help1!!!

I'm getting bored of the Sift Heads series.

.::xmarkusx::.
04-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Haha just found a pretty useful bug error or whatever it is, Just hold down s and press the fire button and then when you have attacked you should let the s button go and press attack button doing this very fast will kill your enemies alot faster :D(only whit knife) :) Still I like the sift heads 2 much mcuh more :O

madness8791
04-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Yes! I love sift heads! I'm playing it right now!

comedystick
04-11-2008, 01:20 PM
How long has this game been out? I love the past sift heads games, has anyone completed this game yet???:Smile:

qwerty1454
04-11-2008, 03:37 PM
for level 4 i somehow won it through some glitch
password to get to level 5 gtw4

after youkill the helicopter in level 5 which takes a long time thats the end of the game

cheats- invincible- rock
infintie ammao-sift
ALL WEAPONS-boom

Apples
04-11-2008, 06:11 PM
I dont know why the hell the game would turn into a side scroller when it was perfectly fine as a sniping game.

stickpageruleup8
04-12-2008, 11:16 AM
well it turns out i cant beat lvl 3 of sift heads3 its so freakin hard to get past the door. but wen i quit i always go bak to the checkpoint. then i start to jump but i fukin glitch and im stuck up in the air. how do u get past the door?

outrager
04-12-2008, 01:29 PM
omg im so stupid i got passed that police cop thing but i wasnt playing the full version! omfg im just gonna wait for a password im sick of trying to beat those guys...omg yes i found the password for final level gtw4

sift head
04-13-2008, 06:55 PM
on the first level after u r in the little elevator when ur close to da door i got between enemies and then there was a glitch and they kept hitting me and vinnie couldnt move.:Nooooooo:

Raffi
04-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Wow, this really is the worst SH game.

bull3tspitt3r
04-14-2008, 07:17 AM
It realy wasn't that good.

DarkCloudXII
04-14-2008, 10:59 AM
(Continuation of LoneWolf's guide)

Chapter 4:
Grab the shotgun and shoot the shield, and then aswitch weapons and kill the cop. Use this technique for most cops in this level. Destroy the door, and move forward. Grab the equipment, and move on. Make sure to reload your shotgun. After about 5 to 7 waves, you should be able to proceed to the next room. Press S at the drawer to complete the level.

Chapter 5 (Final Chapter)
First, let me congratulate you on getting this far. Go to the desk with the computer and press S. After a while you should be at a rooftop. Press S at the sniper rifle. You are to shoot down the helicopter. Try to shoot the point where the blades connect to eachothers. Shoot it when it slows down at the top right corner of the screen or when it tries to shoot you. Note that like all other weapons in this game, you have to click over and over again to shoot rapidly. After about 50 shots or something like that, the chopper should go down and the ending clip plays. If you get to see it, then let me be the first to say congratulations and thanks for playing the game.

(P.S. I never did remember the password for level 4)

sift head
04-15-2008, 04:44 PM
i beat the game. I LOVED THIS GAME!!!!!

sift head
04-15-2008, 04:46 PM
it was DU1A because i beat the game

liop207
04-22-2008, 06:06 PM
the password for 4 is gtw4 kk

Chapter 4:
Grab the shotgun and shoot the shield, and then aswitch weapons and kill the cop. Use this technique for most cops in this level. Destroy the door, and move forward. Grab the equipment, and move on. Make sure to reload your shotgun. After about 5 to 7 waves, you should be able to proceed to the next room. Press S at the drawer to complete the level.

Chapter 5 (Final Chapter)
First, let me congratulate you on getting this far. Go to the desk with the computer and press S. After a while you should be at a rooftop. Press S at the sniper rifle. You are to shoot down the helicopter. Try to shoot the point where the blades connect to eachothers. Shoot it when it slows down at the top right corner of the screen or when it tries to shoot you. Note that like all other weapons in this game, you have to click over and over again to shoot rapidly. After about 50 shots or something like that, the chopper should go down and the ending clip plays. If you get to see it, then let me be the first to say congratulations and thanks for playing the game.

(P.S. I never did remember the password for level 4)[/quote]

bostion
04-29-2008, 10:53 PM
ขอบคุณครับ from thai kid

ATP17
05-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Damn stage 1 was that long i gots a while to go then haha, the blocking had some bugs to it, like when your in the middle of a combo and u block, as soon as u let go you get hit anyway

the afro ninja
05-12-2008, 10:34 PM
WTF with all of the single posters.

I really didn't like it as a side scroller. Sniping games are the best and you kind of wanted it to live to its title. Too bad.

thedogisonweed
05-15-2008, 05:52 PM
What the ****? It's sift heads! How can there be no sniping?

General Tom
05-16-2008, 06:00 AM
Night, Mr. Helicopter! 4 in the morining and i nailed that sonoabitch:Happy:

sticksoulja
05-23-2008, 05:11 PM
i thought you would be sniping instead of this rubbish

anfu
05-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Are you kidding? This game is terrible. Sift heads is a sniper game. What part of SNIPER don't you understand?

CrossX
05-26-2008, 05:14 PM
this is fun but gets boring after a while

Gavel
05-26-2008, 08:27 PM
What the ****? It's sift heads! How can there be no sniping?
There was sniping. Like two seconds of it.

unknowstick
05-27-2008, 04:29 AM
funny thing!!!!! u can press"s" then u can shoot ppl with many times jus waste one bullet!!:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

sry for my broken engsh

unknowstick
05-27-2008, 05:11 AM
haizzzzzzz.......when i was playing the sniper,i cant't find any sniper at the game......i use half an hour to find it...when i refresh,i play agian.
shit!the sniper was there!i tis a lag.....

sry for my broken english:Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo:

Christick
06-27-2008, 09:22 PM
?! that game aready came out right!?

te6
06-28-2008, 03:16 PM
kinda a ****** game cos ur not using a sniper the best one is SH2

david1521
06-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Sift Heads 3 is a very good game, but is too short

eviltie
06-23-2009, 04:22 AM
Very addacting. I really enjoyed this game.

KrazyKlown
07-18-2009, 11:50 AM
cool sift heads game. kinda hard

ET-gadsada
08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
All i gotta say is 'Sift Heads is G':Undercover: real awesome.

david1521
08-13-2009, 12:08 AM
I think Vinnie is like Tony Montana in ScarFace movie. Do anybody remember that movie ?

G-10
02-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Please I need some help I love the Sift Heads Series I played the first, the second and the thirf already, but never finished the third, I need some help, I dont remember where the hell is those snipers on the second Chapter plz some one helpme send one img or something x,x

Naah, forget it I found the bastard =DDDDD
And I "Sifted" his Head xD