PDA

View Full Version : Berlin Voltage

Überschall
10-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Something new with FL 9. I'm really starting to like the Channel Clips.

Click here to listen to Überschall - Berlin Voltage.mp3 (http://tindeck.com/listen/sdvc)

Plague
10-06-2009, 01:18 PM
AWSOME!!! I love the pads, atmospheres and FX, especially the panning. It is very melow, the drums are great. The synth is great, especially that minor sync/sliding, and the melody just really fits in there. Those delayed ambient bells just add even more awsome into the pool of awsome this song excretes. Did you by any chance use Pro-53?

10/10

Überschall
10-06-2009, 02:04 PM
There's no Pro-53 in there, no. It's mostly Absynth and Sytrus. The lead that comes in later is a Predator synth.

spatcisrid
11-10-2009, 02:46 PM
AWSOME!!! I love the pads, atmospheres and FX, especially the panning. It is very melow, the drums are great. The synth is great, especially that minor sync/sliding, and the melody just really fits in there. Those delayed ambient bells just add even more awsome into the pool of awsome this song excretes. Did you by any chance use Pro-53?

10/10

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

The Dude
11-10-2009, 05:20 PM
That's awesome, Schall!

I was wondering if you could tutor me in FL 9?
Do you have MSN or Skype?

Krispytheninth
11-25-2009, 03:51 PM
That was a nice song. It was relaxing and the drums werent overbearing. Nice one