PDA

View Full Version : my animations

nooob300
10-06-2009, 04:53 PM
ok heres my latest http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3202/walking2.gif

Tortuga
10-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey, i can see that your improving!

Its still pretty stiff though, it would be helpfull if you got a base with a double jointed back, that will help reduce stiffness alot, and i think you should start taking easing into consideration... The head seems a bit big but its your animation not mine =/

I realize im not even close to an expert but i hope this helps

nooob300
10-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey, i can see that your improving!

Its still pretty stiff though, it would be helpfull if you got a base with a double jointed back, that will help reduce stiffness alot, and i think you should start taking easing into consideration... The head seems a bit big but its your animation not mine =/

I realize im not even close to an expert but i hope this helps
i seen your anims man to me your a pro yeah thats prob why hes stiff he only has one joint.

Teriyakid
10-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Nor am I an expert, cause im also still trying to master the basics,
but one thing I do know is u have the arm process switched around...
the arm in the front that is about to go back is suppose to bend, not straighten
otherwise it looks like he has running arm motion, yet hes walking ._.
I have to say, ur one hell of a fast learner lol, ur probably improving faster then me even though I only pivot when im bored or if im in the mood
But yeah, good job dude... Pretty soon, us beginners would be up there with Zed CC'ing ppl instead of being CC'd, were making our way up lol

Hillshire farm!, GO NOOBS!!!

zawmbee
10-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Beginners thread...now.
This was extremely poorly animated, didn't look as though much effort was put into it. It was really choppy. Beginner rank.
It was also repulsively stiff, move every joint in every frame. When you walk, move the back and bob the head. When you punch, move the legs, etc.
But seriously, work on some actual movement and practice more easing, I also suggest reading up on some running tutorials.
Now back your black ass to the beginner thread.

Gyohdon
10-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Nor am I an expert, cause im also still trying to master the basics,
but one thing I do know is u have the arm process switched around...
the arm in the front that is about to go back is suppose to bend, not straighten
otherwise it looks like he has running arm motion, yet hes walking ._.
I have to say, ur one hell of a fast learner lol, ur probably improving faster then me even though I only pivot when im bored or if im in the mood
But yeah, good job dude... Pretty soon, us beginners would be up there with Zed CC'ing ppl instead of being CC'd, were making our way up lol

Hillshire farm!, GO NOOBS!!!

No.
Just don't.

Walk sucked, look at tutorials and use a better stickman.

Avian
10-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah, it should bend it's back and Zed's cool.

FoShizzle
10-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Beginners thread...now.

yeah .

Zed
10-07-2009, 01:24 PM
I love the way this poll is going.

You need to have that leg straigtening as it's right under the body so that it pushes the head up to its highest point there. You're improving, but I think you should probably stick to beginners for now.

nooob300
10-07-2009, 06:44 PM
haha lol zed and yes its the stick he has no bend but don't worry i am going to fix that.

Miccool
10-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Keep practicing~

Trips2win
10-08-2009, 06:56 AM
It looks like the basics are there they just need to be fine tuned. You are way ahead of me, my sticks are lucky if I can get them out of the same spot without it being terrible.

bubbles
10-10-2009, 12:29 PM
I dislike the jerk in the middle of the repeat walk. I think you have a lot of things to improve on.

Cade
10-10-2009, 06:52 PM
It seemed very stiff and uneased.It also seemed like he doesn't make a full complete step.

Zombie Hunter
10-14-2009, 02:25 PM
i think that stick figure walking has too big of a head

Vendetta
10-15-2009, 08:32 AM
Zed's cool!!!!!!