PDA

View Full Version : Inter-Jection

Jkyiij
04-08-2008, 05:21 PM
An animation I was doing with my friend Harry (Tigered on SFDT)
It's okay, I think I could've done better now that I look back on it but it's not going to be changed as this is the final product.

My friend harry didn't animate it he just helped me with the ideas.
The menu and animation was created by me & central sutton (http://www.centralsutton.co.uk) is a website owned by me.

http://www.swfup.com/file/182172

Please comment and give as many tips as possible as they are all
welcome and accepted =D.

armygeidon
04-08-2008, 05:36 PM
That was preatty cool. Some parts were all... mnaeh though, like:

1. Yes I am starting with the end of the anim. When he threw the sign post, it didn't look like his arm progressed enough.
2. When the guy runs, either you wanted his running to look like jumps, or it wasn't meant to be like that. If not, then he shoudn't bounce that much, if so... then I would say you have an odd way of running.
3. When they fall, they usually don't hit the ground very much. They should,
3a. If they hit the ground on there hands, bend there hands a little then make them come back up.
3b.If there whole body hits the ground, make the body come up a little and bend the arms, legs, and body down, keep bending for another frame, and then make him fall down, bending his legs, arms, and body up. [Note bend the backbone, the leg bone, and the arm bone only, not the whole body part.]The when he hits the ground make every part of his body touch the ground.

The blood was sweet I will give you that, and also the background, thoughs were good to. Keep workin.

Jkyiij
04-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeah thanks for the feedback, and the running was meant to be like that I was just experimenting with that running type.

bacon man
04-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I liked it the blood was cool.

When the sticks hit the ground that hard they should bounce, but that was the only thing that I really noticed as a negative.

Jkyiij
04-09-2008, 06:24 AM
Thanks I'll remember that next time I do an animation.

Aycaramba
04-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I didnt like it. Med beginner stuff.

Jkyiij
04-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Okay whatever floats your boat, no offence taken :)

Kitsune
04-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Please don't make an animation because you're horny for the boondocks song. We all make pointless fights, but that music, in no way, helped the fighting.

Keep making things without audio. Work your way up.

Jkyiij
04-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Actually I added the song at the end >_>

NubbyGG
04-12-2008, 03:54 AM
It was good but it wasnt the best of animations here are some off the flaws that i saw (there will be criticism involved):

1. The black dude was owning the blue dude way to much.
2. u used to many dragon ball z sounds
3.The destruction did not have a very good effect(like a low budget movie)

but

The particle effects were alright and some of the fighting was ok

but u should try and animated on a higher framerate and try to get ur animations a bit more smooth. and the menu was alright

rx00worth
04-13-2008, 02:56 AM
it was ok, not really smooth though

try to work on that, the brush i think was too thick

and yea, meh beginners stuff