PDA

View Full Version : bowstick and pivot?

bowstick
04-08-2008, 05:35 PM
ive been doin flash for about 4 months or so...kinda forgot about pivot(sad i know)....just wanted to try something
well...........i really like the beginning.....the ending is kinda jumpy and stiff....

oh well....
lets see if anyone remembers me:Happy:

http://www.filecram.com/files/602kick.gif

Covalence
04-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I remember you when you were just a nub.

The fall was jerky, and from that point on, it got worse. Also, the head shakes when he does is stomp, and they physics, blah blah blah

It's pretty smooth, and it has the bowstick/demi-angel style.

power fuse0
04-08-2008, 06:07 PM
i remember you
was the your 911th post?!
<.<
dont remember your work
rememebr your name thoi

kinto
04-08-2008, 06:17 PM
He's the guy who was always mad he wasn't included in the group, as in Saphy, you, me, DoD, Demi, and of course M3D. If anyone comes in here and says "YOU GHUERS ArE liek NOET oLD at ALL... SAMXSHY ANN DEATHWUSH aLl The WaY..."
I don't give a ****.
Animation, it was ****ed up at the end. You should peevhut around a bit.

Darc
04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Bowstick's back! This calls for a random post count! 619...

It was a bit jerky and the fall was too sudden but the rest looked good, glad you're back and hope you stay, the epicness is coming back. Kind of...

bowstick
04-08-2008, 06:54 PM
thanks pivotmasterfan....
im didnt leave animating....ive been doin flash...
but pivot i kinda forgot about ....

i might be doin some stuff

Terix
04-08-2008, 07:11 PM
yay, all the respected pivoteers are comeing back.

the landing was kinda stiff, but its prettty good considering the amount of time you spent away from pivot. welcome back, even if it is temparary. :D

.:Twisted Symphony:.
04-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Oh and I am not respectable...**** you D: lol

Its bowtick! good smooth as always love to be seeing your pivots again!
I missed joo <3!

If you dont remember me D: I was that one person every one hated massamune aka pithot tenchu.

kinto
04-08-2008, 08:52 PM
I used to hate you.

MrCheesy
04-09-2008, 02:56 AM
I remember you....
Why didn't you use a floor....

Kaas
04-09-2008, 03:28 AM
Wheren't you the annoying b00n I used to yell at?
Annywho, you should finnish the fall. Seriously how can you guys judge the fall when it's not even halfway done? -_-"

cronose
04-09-2008, 03:28 AM
He's the guy who was always mad he wasn't included in the group, as in Saphy, you, me, DoD, Demi, and of course M3D. If anyone comes in here and says "YOU GHUERS ArE liek NOET oLD at ALL... SAMXSHY ANN DEATHWUSH aLl The WaY..."
I don't give a ****.
Animation, it was ****ed up at the end. You should peevhut around a bit.
I know you're not talking about the clique, we weren't in that. That was old SP days. And you weren't in the old pivot group. That was Me, DOD, M3D, PF0, GF, Saline, Saphire, and I forgot some of the other peoples. You were to busy being a faggot and drawing silly penises with EZtoon

Kaas
04-09-2008, 05:13 AM
I know you're not talking about the clique, we weren't in that. That was old SP days. And you weren't in the old pivot group. That was Me, DOD, M3D, PF0, GF, Saline, Saphire, and I forgot some of the other peoples. You were to busy being a faggot and drawing silly penises with EZtoon

I lol'd (at you that is)